I felt if your both players to win a set cashed then the best bet would have been to bet KK 2nd set which I did came close but lost. Zeverev will win in 3
Slam Time!
41-26 Been a hell of a couple of weeks making money on all but 2 days but we're at the finals now.
Sabalenka -150
Saba/Ryba 15+ aces -130
Sabalenka 2-1 +310
41-26 Been a hell of a couple of weeks making money on all but 2 days but we're at the finals now.
Sabalenka -150
Saba/Ryba 15+ aces -130
Sabalenka 2-1 +310
Opposite but sincerely wishing you Good Luck. It was a fun tournament from a fan perspective.
You've contributed very much to this tennis board with great write ups and opinions.
Would like to thank you personally.
![]()
Opposite but sincerely wishing you Good Luck. It was a fun tournament from a fan perspective.
You've contributed very much to this tennis board with great write ups and opinions.
Would like to thank you personally.
![]()
Opposite but sincerely wishing you Good Luck. It was a fun tournament from a fan perspective. You've contributed very much to this tennis board with great write ups and opinions. Would like to thank you personally.
![]()
Im not a Sabalenka fan but she looks better when locked in I think we get a 3 setter for sure tho
I wanted to do a big write-up but I'm still out getting supplies for tmrw I always throw a party for NFL kickoff. I will post plays for that this year, it's my bread and butter but not till there is like 4-5 weeks of data
Opposite but sincerely wishing you Good Luck. It was a fun tournament from a fan perspective. You've contributed very much to this tennis board with great write ups and opinions. Would like to thank you personally.
![]()
Im not a Sabalenka fan but she looks better when locked in I think we get a 3 setter for sure tho
I wanted to do a big write-up but I'm still out getting supplies for tmrw I always throw a party for NFL kickoff. I will post plays for that this year, it's my bread and butter but not till there is like 4-5 weeks of data
@mrnotoriousman
Agree on the pick. Appreciate all your valuable input. Tennis is such an awesome sport
I agree on Saba being locked in. This is the key. She has been able to control her outburst meltdowns to a game or 2 instead of a set.
@mrnotoriousman
Agree on the pick. Appreciate all your valuable input. Tennis is such an awesome sport
I agree on Saba being locked in. This is the key. She has been able to control her outburst meltdowns to a game or 2 instead of a set.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,716
- MLB Playoffs 12,324
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,370
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 782
- PART DEUX 182
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,446
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,969
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,618
- LAD/ATL live in game comments welcome 350
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,328
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
