Posted:
#51
Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?
Posted:
#53
I have won two hats and a best streak was 11. I am currently 48 games over .500. But it doesn't matter unless you get to the money, at least to me that is.
I have won two hats and a best streak was 11. I am currently 48 games over .500. But it doesn't matter unless you get to the money, at least to me that is.
Posted:
#55
I have a .800 winning % but I have only made 5 plays going 4-1 lucky now but probably will get burned later as usual. Keep those streaks going and spread the wealth.
I have a .800 winning % but I have only made 5 plays going 4-1 lucky now but probably will get burned later as usual. Keep those streaks going and spread the wealth.
Posted:
#56
i'm up to 30-14, 2 pushes, and 1 voided pick.. we'll see how it plays out ..
btw, 10-7 on survivor ..
first time i've played either .. fun stuff..
i'm up to 30-14, 2 pushes, and 1 voided pick.. we'll see how it plays out ..
btw, 10-7 on survivor ..
first time i've played either .. fun stuff..
Posted:
#59
Wow, alot of the posts in this thread hit home with me...when I hit 5 in-a-row, I go slow! Currently at 5 now...but I'm also dealing with my place in the "monthly standings"...I will probably screw it all up. I'm going to be greedy and try to win it all. It's funny, I know this is what is going to happen and I do it anyway!
Wow, alot of the posts in this thread hit home with me...when I hit 5 in-a-row, I go slow! Currently at 5 now...but I'm also dealing with my place in the "monthly standings"...I will probably screw it all up. I'm going to be greedy and try to win it all. It's funny, I know this is what is going to happen and I do it anyway!
Posted:
#60
395-384-20. My longest streak is 14. The higher you go, the tougher it gets. Too much research makes you uncertain. I personally like to play teams when their hot, especially in baseball. g/l
395-384-20. My longest streak is 14. The higher you go, the tougher it gets. Too much research makes you uncertain. I personally like to play teams when their hot, especially in baseball. g/l
Posted:
#62
I'm over .500, but think greed takes over. There are some days where it's a crap shoot on what to pick. I don't feel real comfortable making some picks and yet, some picks are so obvious. Don't feel obligated to make a pick each day. Hell, if you can't find one winner in a week, then you shouldn't worry about when to take it seriously. And.....yes, I'm a greedy bastard, too.
I'm over .500, but think greed takes over. There are some days where it's a crap shoot on what to pick. I don't feel real comfortable making some picks and yet, some picks are so obvious. Don't feel obligated to make a pick each day. Hell, if you can't find one winner in a week, then you shouldn't worry about when to take it seriously. And.....yes, I'm a greedy bastard, too.
Posted:
#63
I AM CURRENTLY AT A STREAK OF 9, AND 7-0 FOR THE MONTH AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANY RESEARCH, I KNOW A LOT ABOUT SPORTS, BUT THINK I SHOULD START DOING SOME RESEARCH BEFORE PICKS. EXACTLY HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?
I AM CURRENTLY AT A STREAK OF 9, AND 7-0 FOR THE MONTH AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANY RESEARCH, I KNOW A LOT ABOUT SPORTS, BUT THINK I SHOULD START DOING SOME RESEARCH BEFORE PICKS. EXACTLY HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?
Posted:
#64
Quote Originally Posted by withrowjustin:
I AM CURRENTLY AT A STREAK OF 9, AND 7-0 FOR THE MONTH AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANY RESEARCH, I KNOW A LOT ABOUT SPORTS, BUT THINK I SHOULD START DOING SOME RESEARCH BEFORE PICKS. EXACTLY HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?
I AM CURRENTLY AT A STREAK OF 9, AND 7-0 FOR THE MONTH AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANY RESEARCH, I KNOW A LOT ABOUT SPORTS, BUT THINK I SHOULD START DOING SOME RESEARCH BEFORE PICKS. EXACTLY HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?
you can start by stop using your caps lock key.
Quote Originally Posted by withrowjustin:
I AM CURRENTLY AT A STREAK OF 9, AND 7-0 FOR THE MONTH AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANY RESEARCH, I KNOW A LOT ABOUT SPORTS, BUT THINK I SHOULD START DOING SOME RESEARCH BEFORE PICKS. EXACTLY HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?
I AM CURRENTLY AT A STREAK OF 9, AND 7-0 FOR THE MONTH AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANY RESEARCH, I KNOW A LOT ABOUT SPORTS, BUT THINK I SHOULD START DOING SOME RESEARCH BEFORE PICKS. EXACTLY HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?
you can start by stop using your caps lock key.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,382
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,367
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,479
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,198
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,877
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
