• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?

    «First Previous 234 ... 232425 Next Last»
    DarkHorse21
    Moneyking
    tossthecoin
    edmanz
    pfleet
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 181730
    Posts: 619
    «First Previous 234 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    DarkHorse21
    DarkHorse21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 87
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2009 - 10:01 AM ET #26

    I don't care how serious or not serious you take survivor, your long term record will pretty much reflect the way your real life ATS cookie crumbles.  It's not about streaks, because you can't control those; they're luck or back luck.  I'm at 57% and 134-100.  Still too small of a sample size, but I would recommend you bet 5K per pick. ;)
    Reply
    I don't care how serious or not serious you take survivor, your long term record will pretty much reflect the way your real life ATS cookie crumbles.  It's not about streaks, because you can't control those; they're luck or back luck.  I'm at 57% and 134-100.  Still too small of a sample size, but I would recommend you bet 5K per pick. ;)
     
    DarkHorse21
    DarkHorse21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 87
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2009 - 10:04 AM ET #27

    edit - 'back luck' = bad luck; means gimme-back-my-luck.
    Reply
    edit - 'back luck' = bad luck; means gimme-back-my-luck.
     
    Moneyking
    Moneyking
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 185
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2009 - 7:28 PM ET #28

    Moneyking is 5-0 and will NEVER be sub .500
    Reply
    Moneyking is 5-0 and will NEVER be sub .500
     
    tossthecoin
    tossthecoin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 200
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2009 - 8:40 PM ET #29

    over 600 picks and currently 13 games over .500 i believe
    Reply
    over 600 picks and currently 13 games over .500 i believe
     
    edmanz
    edmanz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2009 - 12:38 PM ET #30

    I'm 27-5 last 32 picks (84%) loss last night though, that ended my streak at 9. Highest streak is 12.
    Reply
    I'm 27-5 last 32 picks (84%) loss last night though, that ended my streak at 9. Highest streak is 12.
     
    pfleet
    pfleet
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 931
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2009 - 11:42 PM ET #31

    if only i would just bet my pick  id be up this month
    Reply
    if only i would just bet my pick  id be up this month
     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11976
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2009 - 11:46 PM ET #32

    Survivor is mostly for fun for myself, I doubt I wager on 1 out of 4, maybe 1 out of 5 games I pick, depending. I'm 22 games over .500 out of around 485 or so pix'. I'll play a game just because it's on TV and I don't actually want to bet any real $$$ on it, just to make it interesting. Mostly semi-educated guesses. 8 in a row is my best. Haven't even won the damn hat. Chevy's right tho', it's all about the streaks. Tuppy, who won 100k last year (maybe the end of 2007) with 22 in a row, I believe had a losing overall record, even after that streak. It's tough to do and in no way reflects on your overall handicapping ability.
    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply
    Survivor is mostly for fun for myself, I doubt I wager on 1 out of 4, maybe 1 out of 5 games I pick, depending. I'm 22 games over .500 out of around 485 or so pix'. I'll play a game just because it's on TV and I don't actually want to bet any real $$$ on it, just to make it interesting. Mostly semi-educated guesses. 8 in a row is my best. Haven't even won the damn hat. Chevy's right tho', it's all about the streaks. Tuppy, who won 100k last year (maybe the end of 2007) with 22 in a row, I believe had a losing overall record, even after that streak. It's tough to do and in no way reflects on your overall handicapping ability.
     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11976
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2009 - 11:52 PM ET #33

    Oh and by the way, snuke and chevy, ridiculously hot babes!
    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply
    Oh and by the way, snuke and chevy, ridiculously hot babes!
     
    sinister6972
    sinister6972
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2009 - 1:01 PM ET #34

    To tell you the truth, I would say about the last 30 or 40 picks I made, I have been down ever since.  I came with another good streak where my ratio was way better than before BUT now, I haven't picked any good ones lately.

    I like this one because you pick one and it is survivor.  I like it because you try to pick from so many in different teams and sports, I think that's cool to mess with your mind...and Wagerline is doing one heck of a job, LOL!


    But overall, it is about the streak, being .500 is just braggin rights, but my advice to you if you are, get on the REAL action.  But that's just my advice and please, don't take it seriously either, just trying to help people get easy cash...

    And teasers by the way...I think is the future.  
    Reply
    To tell you the truth, I would say about the last 30 or 40 picks I made, I have been down ever since.  I came with another good streak where my ratio was way better than before BUT now, I haven't picked any good ones lately.

    I like this one because you pick one and it is survivor.  I like it because you try to pick from so many in different teams and sports, I think that's cool to mess with your mind...and Wagerline is doing one heck of a job, LOL!


    But overall, it is about the streak, being .500 is just braggin rights, but my advice to you if you are, get on the REAL action.  But that's just my advice and please, don't take it seriously either, just trying to help people get easy cash...

    And teasers by the way...I think is the future.  
     
    ritwingr
    ritwingr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2009 - 9:45 PM ET #35

    53-32-1
     
    But my highest streak is 6.
     
    That should give you an idea how hard this is.  That's 62% but I haven't even come close to the hat.
     
    Not that it matters.  From what I hear, even if you win, you're fortunate if they actually send it.  ;-)
    Reply
    53-32-1
     
    But my highest streak is 6.
     
    That should give you an idea how hard this is.  That's 62% but I haven't even come close to the hat.
     
    Not that it matters.  From what I hear, even if you win, you're fortunate if they actually send it.  ;-)
     
    Tuppy
    Tuppy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 1249
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2009 - 3:27 AM ET #36

    they send it dont listen to the BS
    Reply
    they send it dont listen to the BS
     
    shanghai
    shanghai
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 49
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2009 - 4:03 AM ET #37

    I don't really try on survivor unless I get to 5 in a row.  I just pick something at random.  However, if it helps, a local friend of mine has been "trying" so to speak, and has nailed 15 of his last 16.  His Wagerline identity is bigd21blackjack.  He just hit his first "9 straight" to get the hat after over 500 picks.  He lost his bid for #10, but promptly has hit 6 in a row since the lone loss.
    Reply
    I don't really try on survivor unless I get to 5 in a row.  I just pick something at random.  However, if it helps, a local friend of mine has been "trying" so to speak, and has nailed 15 of his last 16.  His Wagerline identity is bigd21blackjack.  He just hit his first "9 straight" to get the hat after over 500 picks.  He lost his bid for #10, but promptly has hit 6 in a row since the lone loss.
     
    Chevyguy24
    Chevyguy24
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 7165
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2009 - 6:53 AM ET #38

    They send. I have 2 hats
    Reply
    They send. I have 2 hats
     
    CARNELL
    CARNELL
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2009 - 1:04 PM ET #39

    I AM  379 - 351  29GMS  OVER 500

     

    WON 2 HATS  AND 1 JACKET BACK IN THE DAY GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

    Reply

    I AM  379 - 351  29GMS  OVER 500

     

    WON 2 HATS  AND 1 JACKET BACK IN THE DAY GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

     
    lookingtowin
    lookingtowin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 5654
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2009 - 7:28 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by snuke:

    Just curious.  Right now, my secondary goal right now is to get my pick percentage back above .500 for survivor.

    Sadly, if survivor picks represent the best you can come up with, you really should be above .500.
    But for me, when I'm back to 0, I'll occasionally make a pick without really researching it.  Probably why my percentage isn't so great.

    I'm the same as you i'm 98-103 but when i'm at zero i take about five second look at the picks and pick one.  You would think with 100,000 on the line we would all take a little more time.  This was a great post i was always wondering what everyone thought about their records and were everyone stood.  According to this we all do the same thing wait till we get to 3 or 4 before we start studying the next pick.  Thats it im changing my ways.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by snuke:

    Just curious.  Right now, my secondary goal right now is to get my pick percentage back above .500 for survivor.

    Sadly, if survivor picks represent the best you can come up with, you really should be above .500.
    But for me, when I'm back to 0, I'll occasionally make a pick without really researching it.  Probably why my percentage isn't so great.

    I'm the same as you i'm 98-103 but when i'm at zero i take about five second look at the picks and pick one.  You would think with 100,000 on the line we would all take a little more time.  This was a great post i was always wondering what everyone thought about their records and were everyone stood.  According to this we all do the same thing wait till we get to 3 or 4 before we start studying the next pick.  Thats it im changing my ways.

     
    JB13372
    JB13372
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 305
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2009 - 5:21 PM ET #41

    Sometimes the research screws me up...on an initial scan of the games I have an idea on who should win...but, after extensive research I change my pick and end up losing...you know what they say..."THINK LONG...THINK WRONG!"
    Reply
    Sometimes the research screws me up...on an initial scan of the games I have an idea on who should win...but, after extensive research I change my pick and end up losing...you know what they say..."THINK LONG...THINK WRONG!"
     
    zillagod
    zillagod
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 252
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2009 - 7:10 PM ET #42

    I have won a hat once, and then lost my 10th pick. Thats the best I have done streak wise. Now, just for fun, I decided to see if I could still do math and so I computed my percentage of wins on paper. I am 448-362-16. According to my math, that gives me a winning percentage of 54.2 percent. To me, that sucks. Hope my math is correct. I dont own a calculator. LOL Oh well, its all fun, especially with the new prizes added.
    Reply
    I have won a hat once, and then lost my 10th pick. Thats the best I have done streak wise. Now, just for fun, I decided to see if I could still do math and so I computed my percentage of wins on paper. I am 448-362-16. According to my math, that gives me a winning percentage of 54.2 percent. To me, that sucks. Hope my math is correct. I dont own a calculator. LOL Oh well, its all fun, especially with the new prizes added.
     
    zippo710
    zippo710
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 41
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2009 - 3:02 AM ET #43

    Hey guys , I am another player that sucks at survivor . A sure looking pick is " poison " to me . And I've noticed that Wagerline leaves out games that they believe to be too easy to pick , but believe me when I say , NOTHING IS A sURE THING so I have no idea why they leave out certain games .
    Reply
    Hey guys , I am another player that sucks at survivor . A sure looking pick is " poison " to me . And I've noticed that Wagerline leaves out games that they believe to be too easy to pick , but believe me when I say , NOTHING IS A sURE THING so I have no idea why they leave out certain games .
     
    zillagod
    zillagod
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 252
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2009 - 9:34 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by ritwingr:

    53-32-1
     
    But my highest streak is 6.
     
    That should give you an idea how hard this is.  That's 62% but I haven't even come close to the hat.
     
    Not that it matters.  From what I hear, even if you win, you're fortunate if they actually send it.  ;-)
    I won a hat and received it rather promptly, so I figure that those that didnt receive their prizes are either, like tuppy says, full of BS, or else they just arent smart enough to keep their profile up to date(most likely).
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ritwingr:

    53-32-1
     
    But my highest streak is 6.
     
    That should give you an idea how hard this is.  That's 62% but I haven't even come close to the hat.
     
    Not that it matters.  From what I hear, even if you win, you're fortunate if they actually send it.  ;-)
    I won a hat and received it rather promptly, so I figure that those that didnt receive their prizes are either, like tuppy says, full of BS, or else they just arent smart enough to keep their profile up to date(most likely).
     
    gilotine
    gilotine
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 44
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2009 - 11:42 AM ET #45

    I'm about to go 40 over .500. but 7 in a row is all I can get. Most of the time I forget to pick in this contest.
    Best Streak: 7
    Record: 110-71-3

    Reply
    I'm about to go 40 over .500. but 7 in a row is all I can get. Most of the time I forget to pick in this contest.
    Best Streak: 7
    Record: 110-71-3

     
    ace7
    ace7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 2532
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2009 - 3:43 PM ET #46

    Hope that 12 game losing streak didn't cost you too much real money Chevyguy!
    Reply
    Hope that 12 game losing streak didn't cost you too much real money Chevyguy!
     
    RILEYS88IRISH
    RILEYS88IRISH
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2009 - 11:27 PM ET #47

    im new here but im at 9-9-1 i gotta say in the past my best picks or runs ar a mix of # and gut  it comes an go,s  bol 2all
    Reply
    im new here but im at 9-9-1 i gotta say in the past my best picks or runs ar a mix of # and gut  it comes an go,s  bol 2all
     
    Irish Eyes
    Irish Eyes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2009 - 6:32 AM ET #48

    I guess I may as well break my silence...have been on this site going back to the days where you could make multiple picks in a single day.  Anyway, I am 43 games over at 724-681-37; have the same problems as most.  Don't give a rats ass with less than 5 wins and overthink it when I focus in.  My best streak is 10 wins (a few times) and to be honest, I probably have a few 10 game losing streaks too. 

    I'm not sure that trying from pick one makes a difference - I have won just as many blind toss ups as I have lost when I didn't care about the pick. 

    Oh, the whole prize thing is bs.  I have a few hats and have never had any problems.
    Reply
    I guess I may as well break my silence...have been on this site going back to the days where you could make multiple picks in a single day.  Anyway, I am 43 games over at 724-681-37; have the same problems as most.  Don't give a rats ass with less than 5 wins and overthink it when I focus in.  My best streak is 10 wins (a few times) and to be honest, I probably have a few 10 game losing streaks too. 

    I'm not sure that trying from pick one makes a difference - I have won just as many blind toss ups as I have lost when I didn't care about the pick. 

    Oh, the whole prize thing is bs.  I have a few hats and have never had any problems.
     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47763
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2009 - 10:58 AM ET #49

    Since I noticed it and started to play, I'm like 3-5 ..
     
     
    Reply
    Since I noticed it and started to play, I'm like 3-5 ..
     
     
     
     
    CableDawg
    CableDawg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2009 - 6:41 PM ET #50

     I think you can do all the research you want...if it payed off that well there would be alot more winners....It all comes down to when its your time its your time
    Reply
     I think you can do all the research you want...if it payed off that well there would be alot more winners....It all comes down to when its your time its your time
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 234 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,382
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,371
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,481
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,199
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,877

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.