361-285- 8 my best steak 9 I got aland rd place collage football I recieved all my prizes
I never had a problen collecting even one time i moved and the sent ti to my old one and resent it again to my new one ,I was like there good pay 2 times for shipping never had n probs with these guys
Mr Evil.
Quote Originally Posted by dead24:
361-285- 8 my best steak 9 I got aland rd place collage football I recieved all my prizes
I never had a problen collecting even one time i moved and the sent ti to my old one and resent it again to my new one ,I was like there good pay 2 times for shipping never had n probs with these guys
I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but you can do all the research you want and still not come up with a good streak not saying you shouldn't do research but some teams just don't care about what they write or who plays well in some games take for example the texas rangers i seen them hold out hamilton out of many games for no reason but to rest or other teams just have intoxicated managers that have money on the game umps who love to see the crowd pleased or mad so research does help but sometimes is just gut feeling for some games and a little bit of luck as well
I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but you can do all the research you want and still not come up with a good streak not saying you shouldn't do research but some teams just don't care about what they write or who plays well in some games take for example the texas rangers i seen them hold out hamilton out of many games for no reason but to rest or other teams just have intoxicated managers that have money on the game umps who love to see the crowd pleased or mad so research does help but sometimes is just gut feeling for some games and a little bit of luck as well
when I had my streak of 18---I kid you not---I would sit almost all night in darkness contemplating my pick.....it was insane.....i was almost glad when it was over.......but 21 or 25 would have been great........anywho.....thanks for the hat, hoodie, and grand it was nice........maybe I'll try again soon
when I had my streak of 18---I kid you not---I would sit almost all night in darkness contemplating my pick.....it was insane.....i was almost glad when it was over.......but 21 or 25 would have been great........anywho.....thanks for the hat, hoodie, and grand it was nice........maybe I'll try again soon