score Flamengo Cruzeiro
PART DEUX
Posted:
#58
Quote Originally Posted by DrNHLBettor:
Anyone touching NHL game? Was thinking with Vegas loss last game score in first 5 min. 1st period over 1.5 I think has hit every game.
no idea , Anyone touching NHL game? Was thinking with Vegas loss last game score in first 5 min. 1st period over 1.5 I think has hit every game.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by DrNHLBettor:
Anyone touching NHL game? Was thinking with Vegas loss last game score in first 5 min. 1st period over 1.5 I think has hit every game.
no idea , Anyone touching NHL game? Was thinking with Vegas loss last game score in first 5 min. 1st period over 1.5 I think has hit every game.
Posted:
#59
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Diner was so good, must say Creme de Bourgogne with baguette and a glass of Malbec to finish it all was amazing
Diner was so good, must say Creme de Bourgogne with baguette and a glass of Malbec to finish it all was amazing
![]()
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Diner was so good, must say Creme de Bourgogne with baguette and a glass of Malbec to finish it all was amazing
Diner was so good, must say Creme de Bourgogne with baguette and a glass of Malbec to finish it all was amazing
![]()
Posted:
#61
Quote Originally Posted by DrNHLBettor:
Anyone touching NHL game? Was thinking with Vegas loss last game score in first 5 min. 1st period over 1.5 I think has hit every game.
Anyone touching NHL game? Was thinking with Vegas loss last game score in first 5 min. 1st period over 1.5 I think has hit every game.
I LIKE VGK TO WIN IT![]()
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by DrNHLBettor:
Anyone touching NHL game? Was thinking with Vegas loss last game score in first 5 min. 1st period over 1.5 I think has hit every game.
Anyone touching NHL game? Was thinking with Vegas loss last game score in first 5 min. 1st period over 1.5 I think has hit every game.
I LIKE VGK TO WIN IT![]()
Posted:
#69
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa Sometime, Cheese, Charcuterie, Bread and wine is the best absolutely
just so good Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa Sometime, Cheese, Charcuterie, Bread and wine is the best absolutely
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa Sometime, Cheese, Charcuterie, Bread and wine is the best absolutely
just so good Quote Originally Posted by p_66: @Barbarossa Sometime, Cheese, Charcuterie, Bread and wine is the best absolutely
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
