That's what I get for trusting team tranny. ![]()
Taking over and BTS for next game, but day is gonna be crappy no matter what.
That's what I get for trusting team tranny. ![]()
Taking over and BTS for next game, but day is gonna be crappy no matter what.
That's what I get for trusting team tranny. ![]()
Taking over and BTS for next game, but day is gonna be crappy no matter what.
Rooting for croatia now. Im from brazil and bet them today but i already lost my bets. They dont deserve to win this game! Same crap as the last brazil teams. A team gets tough with them they back down
Rooting for croatia now. Im from brazil and bet them today but i already lost my bets. They dont deserve to win this game! Same crap as the last brazil teams. A team gets tough with them they back down
I feel that is what they are playing for. That goalie for Croatia just bought himself a lifetime of free drinks back home. Unreal.
I feel that is what they are playing for. That goalie for Croatia just bought himself a lifetime of free drinks back home. Unreal.
