Not trying to be soft but when both teams got into it, there was a blindside tackle that shouldve resulted in a red in my opinion. I know the stakes are high and the referees dont want to make that kind of decision, but that player went flying off the screen
Friday 12/09/2022
Posted:
#229
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
If Morocco play Croatia in the final I will need to gauge my eyes out
If Morocco play Croatia in the final I will need to gauge my eyes out
Be ready for that ![]()
"Even if you are not ready for the day, it cannot always be night"
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
If Morocco play Croatia in the final I will need to gauge my eyes out
If Morocco play Croatia in the final I will need to gauge my eyes out
Be ready for that ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 183
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,719
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,762
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,797
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,093
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,596
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
