Seattle at Denver (02/02/2014)
Here's my play.... Props to follow
Seattle +3..... I'm buying the line up BC I truly believe this will be a really close game.
right now its holding at 2. I'm hoping that the manning lovefest continues and the line moves up to save me juice, so I'm waiting until kickoff.
Seattle special teams best in the league, best defense, and Russell Wilson playing backyard chuck the ball downfield plus dual threat lynch/wilson are all reasons enough for me.
can't wait to see Welker fumble after getting hit over the middle by chancellor.
GL yo all!
Here's my play.... Props to follow
Seattle +3..... I'm buying the line up BC I truly believe this will be a really close game.
right now its holding at 2. I'm hoping that the manning lovefest continues and the line moves up to save me juice, so I'm waiting until kickoff.
Seattle special teams best in the league, best defense, and Russell Wilson playing backyard chuck the ball downfield plus dual threat lynch/wilson are all reasons enough for me.
can't wait to see Welker fumble after getting hit over the middle by chancellor.
GL yo all!
I like Denver to cover 2.5 points. My analysis is at handicappingwinners.com. Denver's D is much better than the stats look. They often give up yards and points after the game is already out of reach because of their big offense. Right now Denver's Defense is playing very well. They are going to blitz. Everyone talks about how athletic Wilson is but the fact is, he was sacked 44 times this season and also lead the league in pressured passes. Denver's no huddle offense will also take its toll because Seattle won't be able to substitute that much. Denver will control the clock. I see a low scoring game but Denver's defense holds Seattle to under 20 points and Denver covers.
I like Denver to cover 2.5 points. My analysis is at handicappingwinners.com. Denver's D is much better than the stats look. They often give up yards and points after the game is already out of reach because of their big offense. Right now Denver's Defense is playing very well. They are going to blitz. Everyone talks about how athletic Wilson is but the fact is, he was sacked 44 times this season and also lead the league in pressured passes. Denver's no huddle offense will also take its toll because Seattle won't be able to substitute that much. Denver will control the clock. I see a low scoring game but Denver's defense holds Seattle to under 20 points and Denver covers.
O.K. - I'm going to do all you rookies/homers/whatevers a favor here.
Did you not see me post this:
https://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10298373/2013-nfl-playoffs-omaha-steaks-mulls-offering-peyton-manning-denver-broncos-endorsement-deal-call-company-name-line-scrimmage
denver -130. the squarest bet on the whole board my lil pal. bet bruno farts onstage.![]()
Did you not see me post that:
https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/peytons-calls-collect-24800/story?id=21592293
And you're still thinking Seattle pulls this out? Did you not learn anything from Ray Lewis retiring last year? C'mon people..... You're all smarter than that I'm assuming, right?????
FOR GOD'S SAKE LOOK AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!
Away: Seattle [12-6 ATS]
Home: Denver [11-6-1 ATS]
Game Time: 6:30 PM
Stadium: MetLife Stadium
Ummmmm, this is the Superbowl - - why is Seattle (with the exact same record BTW) the "away" team and Denver is the "home" team???? Am I the only person to see the Emporer has no clothes??????
O.K. - "over/under"??? I have no idea........
Gatorade color??? I have no idea......
Bruno Mars farts on stage???? I have no idea.......
Coin flip???? I have no idea.......
Length of the "National Anthem"???? I have no idea.....
What the first score is and by who???? I have no idea....
BUT......
Broncos Moneyline?!?!?!?! Currently -130????
UHHHHH YEAHHHHH, I THINK SOOOOO...................
BET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK PEOPLE..............
O.K. - I'm going to do all you rookies/homers/whatevers a favor here.
Did you not see me post this:
https://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10298373/2013-nfl-playoffs-omaha-steaks-mulls-offering-peyton-manning-denver-broncos-endorsement-deal-call-company-name-line-scrimmage
denver -130. the squarest bet on the whole board my lil pal. bet bruno farts onstage.![]()
Did you not see me post that:
https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/peytons-calls-collect-24800/story?id=21592293
And you're still thinking Seattle pulls this out? Did you not learn anything from Ray Lewis retiring last year? C'mon people..... You're all smarter than that I'm assuming, right?????
FOR GOD'S SAKE LOOK AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!
Away: Seattle [12-6 ATS]
Home: Denver [11-6-1 ATS]
Game Time: 6:30 PM
Stadium: MetLife Stadium
Ummmmm, this is the Superbowl - - why is Seattle (with the exact same record BTW) the "away" team and Denver is the "home" team???? Am I the only person to see the Emporer has no clothes??????
O.K. - "over/under"??? I have no idea........
Gatorade color??? I have no idea......
Bruno Mars farts on stage???? I have no idea.......
Coin flip???? I have no idea.......
Length of the "National Anthem"???? I have no idea.....
What the first score is and by who???? I have no idea....
BUT......
Broncos Moneyline?!?!?!?! Currently -130????
UHHHHH YEAHHHHH, I THINK SOOOOO...................
BET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK PEOPLE..............
Total is climbing...up 1.5 in the last 24 hours in some places.
I guess the weather forecast is getting a little more favorable to Peyton's passing game. Already took the under at 47.5 guess I should've waited.
Truly believe Denver's defense is going to be the difference in the game and hold Seattle to less than 20 in a close Broncos victory.
GL to all.
Total is climbing...up 1.5 in the last 24 hours in some places.
I guess the weather forecast is getting a little more favorable to Peyton's passing game. Already took the under at 47.5 guess I should've waited.
Truly believe Denver's defense is going to be the difference in the game and hold Seattle to less than 20 in a close Broncos victory.
GL to all.
Percy Harvin appears to be well, and that will definitely open up the offense for wilson, as defensive backs won't be able to cheat up and stop the run.... The threat of Harvin's speed is too dangerous. Seattle will be attacking downfield with long plays.
Harvin is the key...Wilson will run free early by design...setting up the long pass later in the game... This is beginning to look like a clear victory for Seattle.
Wilson will be setting up Lynch for cutback runs...A recent weather report calls for 20mph wind, which increases inside that NY stadium....
Hey, all you people who've never posted but always read, like I've done for years, JOIN THE PARTY...LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT CHA!
Percy Harvin appears to be well, and that will definitely open up the offense for wilson, as defensive backs won't be able to cheat up and stop the run.... The threat of Harvin's speed is too dangerous. Seattle will be attacking downfield with long plays.
Harvin is the key...Wilson will run free early by design...setting up the long pass later in the game... This is beginning to look like a clear victory for Seattle.
Wilson will be setting up Lynch for cutback runs...A recent weather report calls for 20mph wind, which increases inside that NY stadium....
Hey, all you people who've never posted but always read, like I've done for years, JOIN THE PARTY...LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT CHA!
Look at Denver's schedule this year. Toughest game was against the Pats. Denver had an easy road to the Super Bowl as well defeating a depleted Patriot team that featured Brady overthrowing wide open receivers and their best corner guy out early with injury.
Look at Denver's schedule this year. Toughest game was against the Pats. Denver had an easy road to the Super Bowl as well defeating a depleted Patriot team that featured Brady overthrowing wide open receivers and their best corner guy out early with injury.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
