Seattle at Denver (02/02/2014)
![]()
That's what I said way back on page 1......
If you're Seahawks +1.5, 2, 2.5, even 3 - you might get lucky. But Broncos M/L, that's the wager......
You'll see, you'll all see the "drama" unfold like a daytime afternoon soap opera.....
Quad out - going to a SB party. See y'all on the other side.....
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!
![]()
That's what I said way back on page 1......
If you're Seahawks +1.5, 2, 2.5, even 3 - you might get lucky. But Broncos M/L, that's the wager......
You'll see, you'll all see the "drama" unfold like a daytime afternoon soap opera.....
Quad out - going to a SB party. See y'all on the other side.....
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!
Las Vegas gave this one to us . When they released seattle minus 2.5 they were begging every idiot in the world to take denver,and it worked.I am not a crazy person who thinks nfl is fixed it isnt ,I am also not one of these guys that thinks I have enough intell to break down this game by x and o's ,I dont care who is injured, heck I dont care who is playing.THE LINESMAN DOES ALL THE WORK FOR ME .What is he trying to do ,who is he trying to get me to bet then go the opposite .My god are they greeddy denver mines 4 from the start would of got a ton of action on both sides ,thats not what the wanted .If you bet denver because of manning or your pathetic analysis of a football game your an idiot.Peyton will leave this game the way most of the greatest ever leave ,too late ,champions like him just can't walk away so before they leave you witness that they are human.They may win but i can get seattle plus 3.5 and its a gift i am positve it will come in .I will also do medium sized parley on seattle and over 46.5 . This would mean i am betting whith the house they dont have all those building from losing.
Las Vegas gave this one to us . When they released seattle minus 2.5 they were begging every idiot in the world to take denver,and it worked.I am not a crazy person who thinks nfl is fixed it isnt ,I am also not one of these guys that thinks I have enough intell to break down this game by x and o's ,I dont care who is injured, heck I dont care who is playing.THE LINESMAN DOES ALL THE WORK FOR ME .What is he trying to do ,who is he trying to get me to bet then go the opposite .My god are they greeddy denver mines 4 from the start would of got a ton of action on both sides ,thats not what the wanted .If you bet denver because of manning or your pathetic analysis of a football game your an idiot.Peyton will leave this game the way most of the greatest ever leave ,too late ,champions like him just can't walk away so before they leave you witness that they are human.They may win but i can get seattle plus 3.5 and its a gift i am positve it will come in .I will also do medium sized parley on seattle and over 46.5 . This would mean i am betting whith the house they dont have all those building from losing.
Wow 16 pages of posts! Read the first page and the last I'm sure I'm missing a lot of entertaining stuff but who has the time. It's the Superbowl so I guess I'll chime in for the h*ll of it. Two weeks off in a huge game could mean some first quarter rust and jitters. With Peyton's average performance in playoff games and Seattle's defense, especially against the short passing game I don't look for the Bronco's to roll up the score. On the other side of the ball you have a young offense that will probably be conservative in nature. Seattle has went under the last 7 gamers in a row and 8 out of the last 9. Denver has went under the last 5 in a row and the totals in both of their playoff games were in the low 40's. Hopefully no special team scores or turnovers for scores and I think this one goes under comfortably. Under 47. GLTA! ![]()
.
Wow 16 pages of posts! Read the first page and the last I'm sure I'm missing a lot of entertaining stuff but who has the time. It's the Superbowl so I guess I'll chime in for the h*ll of it. Two weeks off in a huge game could mean some first quarter rust and jitters. With Peyton's average performance in playoff games and Seattle's defense, especially against the short passing game I don't look for the Bronco's to roll up the score. On the other side of the ball you have a young offense that will probably be conservative in nature. Seattle has went under the last 7 gamers in a row and 8 out of the last 9. Denver has went under the last 5 in a row and the totals in both of their playoff games were in the low 40's. Hopefully no special team scores or turnovers for scores and I think this one goes under comfortably. Under 47. GLTA! ![]()
.
The guy who suggested a forum for after the game had an interesting idea...would be fun..except i don't think people who lost money would be too enthused...
The guy who suggested a forum for after the game had an interesting idea...would be fun..except i don't think people who lost money would be too enthused...
Seattle nor the 85' Bears lost a game did they? ![]()
Seattle nor the 85' Bears lost a game did they? ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
