Seattle at Denver (02/02/2014)
Outside of a few insults, this board is very entertaining and funny...Hope to see you next year...adios...
Outside of a few insults, this board is very entertaining and funny...Hope to see you next year...adios...
Exactly. Easypics has been a MOOSE all year. His horoscope antics are horoscope looneys that drives you up the wall. Avoid him by all means !
This why I don't listen to Easy Pics Moose Calls !!! He's the WORST !!! We'll see you next year Moose !
Exactly. Easypics has been a MOOSE all year. His horoscope antics are horoscope looneys that drives you up the wall. Avoid him by all means !
This why I don't listen to Easy Pics Moose Calls !!! He's the WORST !!! We'll see you next year Moose !
Seachickens please
Seachickens please
Nice first half Seattle. You guys outplayed us. Now I can smell a comeback to win by 2. 24-22 final score and Denver pushes the -2 spread.
really?
Nice first half Seattle. You guys outplayed us. Now I can smell a comeback to win by 2. 24-22 final score and Denver pushes the -2 spread.
really?
Manning will come back next year and hopefully we'll build a better defense. This game from the start was doomed with that safety.
Manning will come back next year and hopefully we'll build a better defense. This game from the start was doomed with that safety.
Seattle was 15-1 at home and one of the most uncomfortable places to play in.. I'm a true 9rs fan and if I think anyone could go up in Seattle n win was the 9rs but we was playing Sea and the Refs but that's beside the point!!! Wilson sck Plaint n simple so u want to stick with this neutral field sht like it doesn't make a different be my guest... Please put all your life savings on Seattle so u could make my day!!
Seattle was 15-1 at home and one of the most uncomfortable places to play in.. I'm a true 9rs fan and if I think anyone could go up in Seattle n win was the 9rs but we was playing Sea and the Refs but that's beside the point!!! Wilson sck Plaint n simple so u want to stick with this neutral field sht like it doesn't make a different be my guest... Please put all your life savings on Seattle so u could make my day!!
Manning will come back next year and hopefully we'll build a better defense. This game from the start was doomed with that safety.
[/Quote]Big Merz says "The most physical team usually wins and thats what happened
Manning will come back next year and hopefully we'll build a better defense. This game from the start was doomed with that safety.
[/Quote]Big Merz says "The most physical team usually wins and thats what happened
[/Quote]
[/Quote]
UHQB,
I wouldn’t say he is the worst because he occasional throws out a winner or two to keep people following him… As I stated, there is NO doubt in my mind that clown is tied in with a sportsbook… ![]()
Excellent point Holt. Don't care to read his garbage but one thing was pointed out during the game was the fact that Seattle is young and talented. With that defense coming back, I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle wins it back to back. With that said, put me down for Seattle to win the SB 2015 for a nickel at 6-1.
UHQB,
I wouldn’t say he is the worst because he occasional throws out a winner or two to keep people following him… As I stated, there is NO doubt in my mind that clown is tied in with a sportsbook… ![]()
Excellent point Holt. Don't care to read his garbage but one thing was pointed out during the game was the fact that Seattle is young and talented. With that defense coming back, I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle wins it back to back. With that said, put me down for Seattle to win the SB 2015 for a nickel at 6-1.
alleged that he took 2 million to look very bewildered
Center snapped up cash offshore on '1st score is a Safety'
alleged that he took 2 million to look very bewildered
Center snapped up cash offshore on '1st score is a Safety'
Manning threw the ball not but rather the Game
...plays right into the new Santa Clara home with a record crowd and very high Nielsen...
Manning threw the ball not but rather the Game
...plays right into the new Santa Clara home with a record crowd and very high Nielsen...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
