Seattle at Denver (02/02/2014)
UHQB,
I wouldn’t say he is
the worst because he occasional throws out a winner or two to keep people
following him… As I stated, there is NO
doubt in my mind that clown is tied in with a sportsbook… ![]()
UHQB,
I wouldn’t say he is
the worst because he occasional throws out a winner or two to keep people
following him… As I stated, there is NO
doubt in my mind that clown is tied in with a sportsbook… ![]()
Excellent point Holt. Don't care to read his garbage but one thing was pointed out during the game was the fact that Seattle is young and talented. With that defense coming back, I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle wins it back to back. With that said, put me down for Seattle to win the SB 2015 for a nickel at 6-1.
Excellent point Holt. Don't care to read his garbage but one thing was pointed out during the game was the fact that Seattle is young and talented. With that defense coming back, I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle wins it back to back. With that said, put me down for Seattle to win the SB 2015 for a nickel at 6-1.
Xyberz - how many top offenses did Denver beat this year again? 4,5, 10...I can't remember.
Xyberz - how many top offenses did Denver beat this year again? 4,5, 10...I can't remember.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
