I'll take Seattle, it's gonna be a Marshawn Lynch's Tornado!!!
Seattle at Denver (02/02/2014)
I'll take Seattle, it's gonna be a Marshawn Lynch's Tornado!!!
I'll take Seattle, it's gonna be a Marshawn Lynch's Tornado!!!
I keep hearing that DEN D stopped the NE run. NE stopped running the ball in the 1st Q. They got away from their game plan way to early. They went to their passing game way to early. We do not know how good the DEN D is from the NE game. When everyone says the DEN D is good. They held NE to 69 yd rushing. This bothers me. Den did not stop NE running game. NE stopped running the ball and went exclusively to the pass. Everyone will be surprised with SEA running game because they will keep pounding the ball.
I keep hearing that DEN D stopped the NE run. NE stopped running the ball in the 1st Q. They got away from their game plan way to early. They went to their passing game way to early. We do not know how good the DEN D is from the NE game. When everyone says the DEN D is good. They held NE to 69 yd rushing. This bothers me. Den did not stop NE running game. NE stopped running the ball and went exclusively to the pass. Everyone will be surprised with SEA running game because they will keep pounding the ball.
Total is climbing...up 1.5 in the last 24 hours in some places.
I guess the weather forecast is getting a little more favorable to Peyton's passing game. Already took the under at 47.5 guess I should've waited.
Truly believe Denver's defense is going to be the difference in the game and hold Seattle to less than 20 in a close Broncos victory.
GL to all.
Total is climbing...up 1.5 in the last 24 hours in some places.
I guess the weather forecast is getting a little more favorable to Peyton's passing game. Already took the under at 47.5 guess I should've waited.
Truly believe Denver's defense is going to be the difference in the game and hold Seattle to less than 20 in a close Broncos victory.
GL to all.
Look at Denver's schedule this year. Toughest game was against the Pats. Denver had an easy road to the Super Bowl as well defeating a depleted Patriot team that featured Brady overthrowing wide open receivers and their best corner guy out early with injury.
Look at Denver's schedule this year. Toughest game was against the Pats. Denver had an easy road to the Super Bowl as well defeating a depleted Patriot team that featured Brady overthrowing wide open receivers and their best corner guy out early with injury.
![]()
As I see it, this game could go either way. There appears a likelihood that the Broncos will cover the meager 2 pt number. If the spread were around 3, I'd be all over Seattle. With that said, this is only one bet, in a season where I selectively cashed many. Because I don't like "splitting hairs", and both teams have their merits, the only sensible bet is:
UNDER 47
Oh Ho. As soon as I read this, the total jumped to 48. You have such an influence with your predictions that gamblers run the other way. The Sharps were already lined up when the spreads came out and watched more money being bet on Denver. Now the money is coming in on the over due to favorable weather conditions. Teasers are the way to go here. Bookies worst nightmare when you hit both sides like last week. (Except the NE/Den total)
![]()
As I see it, this game could go either way. There appears a likelihood that the Broncos will cover the meager 2 pt number. If the spread were around 3, I'd be all over Seattle. With that said, this is only one bet, in a season where I selectively cashed many. Because I don't like "splitting hairs", and both teams have their merits, the only sensible bet is:
UNDER 47
Oh Ho. As soon as I read this, the total jumped to 48. You have such an influence with your predictions that gamblers run the other way. The Sharps were already lined up when the spreads came out and watched more money being bet on Denver. Now the money is coming in on the over due to favorable weather conditions. Teasers are the way to go here. Bookies worst nightmare when you hit both sides like last week. (Except the NE/Den total)
I guess we will see in about 52 hours.
I guess we will see in about 52 hours.
really like the game Peyton plays ... true field general ... none better ... but I'll take the young, fast defense in not so wonderful weather ... seen it b4 ... you'll see it Sunday ... Peyton outdoors and Defense wins championship ...
shout out to Doc and Irish ... "when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Good luck fellas !!!
really like the game Peyton plays ... true field general ... none better ... but I'll take the young, fast defense in not so wonderful weather ... seen it b4 ... you'll see it Sunday ... Peyton outdoors and Defense wins championship ...
shout out to Doc and Irish ... "when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Good luck fellas !!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
