• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Football

    Seattle at Denver (02/02/2014)

    «First Previous 678 ... 151617 Next Last»
    Xyberz
    vvega16
    UpTheAnte
    FeedMeCappers
    juicypot
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 60347
    Posts: 409
    «First Previous 678 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    Xyberz
    Xyberz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 551
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2014 - 9:22 PM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by choiOi:



    Ever think Vegas is friggin with your head? They know how to lay the spread. The current # is getting some ppl to scratch your head. 

    It's the last game of the year and to think manning going to throw everything away cause Vegas asked him too is observe. Not to mentioned he's at the end of his career and how about the season he is having? Puff..,throw it away? 

    He has played lights out...he destroyed a titans team in 15 degrees weather this year, he has an opportunity to be the 1st QB to win a SB under two different franchise and the entire organization depending on him to lead them to the promise land...he won't darn up. 

    But if that's how or anyone cap this game...please paypal me your $$. 

    Manning gonna getitdone! Don't trust me...trust him and his boys!!

    Can't wait for this game to start!!

    It was 18 degrees, not that anyone is keeping track ;)  Supposedly it's gonna be a high of about 40, maybe around 30 is the forecast.  Above freezing would be nice but clearly a lot of people here must not believe that 18 degrees is gold.  That game was IN Denver with that thin air, at below freezing temps.  I'd say that winning 51-28 isn't convincing that he can win in the cold eh?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by choiOi:



    Ever think Vegas is friggin with your head? They know how to lay the spread. The current # is getting some ppl to scratch your head. 

    It's the last game of the year and to think manning going to throw everything away cause Vegas asked him too is observe. Not to mentioned he's at the end of his career and how about the season he is having? Puff..,throw it away? 

    He has played lights out...he destroyed a titans team in 15 degrees weather this year, he has an opportunity to be the 1st QB to win a SB under two different franchise and the entire organization depending on him to lead them to the promise land...he won't darn up. 

    But if that's how or anyone cap this game...please paypal me your $$. 

    Manning gonna getitdone! Don't trust me...trust him and his boys!!

    Can't wait for this game to start!!

    It was 18 degrees, not that anyone is keeping track ;)  Supposedly it's gonna be a high of about 40, maybe around 30 is the forecast.  Above freezing would be nice but clearly a lot of people here must not believe that 18 degrees is gold.  That game was IN Denver with that thin air, at below freezing temps.  I'd say that winning 51-28 isn't convincing that he can win in the cold eh?
     
    Xyberz
    Xyberz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 551
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2014 - 9:23 PM ET #127

    *cold

    Not "gold"
    Reply
    *cold

    Not "gold"
     
    vvega16
    vvega16
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2014 - 10:19 PM ET #128

    Quote Originally Posted by pepa192:

    Seattle was 15-1 at home and one of the most uncomfortable places to play in.. I'm a true 9rs fan and if I think anyone could go up in Seattle n win was the 9rs but we was playing Sea and the Refs but that's beside the point!!! Wilson sck Plaint n simple so u want to stick with this neutral field sht like it doesn't make a different be my guest... Please put all your life savings on Seattle so u could make my day!!

    I notice a lack of stars by your name and given your pathetic logic, I can see why.

    Blame the refs for calling bs roughing the passer on brooks vs. the saints (would've given sf hf advantage).  Blame the texans for causing the nfl to realign and send sea from the afc west to the NFC west.  But don't get on this board and say den will win because u r a 9ers fan and dislike sea.  SMH

    I'd call u a "mediocre" capper, but u ain't even that good!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pepa192:

    Seattle was 15-1 at home and one of the most uncomfortable places to play in.. I'm a true 9rs fan and if I think anyone could go up in Seattle n win was the 9rs but we was playing Sea and the Refs but that's beside the point!!! Wilson sck Plaint n simple so u want to stick with this neutral field sht like it doesn't make a different be my guest... Please put all your life savings on Seattle so u could make my day!!

    I notice a lack of stars by your name and given your pathetic logic, I can see why.

    Blame the refs for calling bs roughing the passer on brooks vs. the saints (would've given sf hf advantage).  Blame the texans for causing the nfl to realign and send sea from the afc west to the NFC west.  But don't get on this board and say den will win because u r a 9ers fan and dislike sea.  SMH

    I'd call u a "mediocre" capper, but u ain't even that good!
     
    UpTheAnte
    UpTheAnte
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 417
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 8:18 AM ET #129

    During championship week, I thought to myself the winner of the NFC title game would be the super bowl champ.  I just thought it would be San Francisco instead of Seattle.  I do think that Seattle's defense can cause some problems for the potent Denver offense.  I am concerned about Peyton Manning, his lack of mobility and the cold weather.  I am sticking with my original thought and going with Seattle.  I would love to see Manning go out on top but Beast Mode and Defense might be too much for Denver.  Omaha....Omaha!
    Reply
    During championship week, I thought to myself the winner of the NFC title game would be the super bowl champ.  I just thought it would be San Francisco instead of Seattle.  I do think that Seattle's defense can cause some problems for the potent Denver offense.  I am concerned about Peyton Manning, his lack of mobility and the cold weather.  I am sticking with my original thought and going with Seattle.  I would love to see Manning go out on top but Beast Mode and Defense might be too much for Denver.  Omaha....Omaha!
     
    FeedMeCappers
    FeedMeCappers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 5516
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 8:57 AM ET #130

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

    O.K. - I'm going to do all you rookies/homers/whatevers a favor here.

    Did you not see me post this:

    https://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10298373/2013-nfl-playoffs-omaha-steaks-mulls-offering-peyton-manning-denver-broncos-endorsement-deal-call-company-name-line-scrimmage

    Did you not see me post that:

    https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/peytons-calls-collect-24800/story?id=21592293

     

    And you're still thinking Seattle pulls this out? Did you not learn anything from Ray Lewis retiring last year? C'mon people..... You're all smarter than that I'm assuming, right?????

    FOR GOD'S SAKE LOOK AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

    Away: Seattle [12-6 ATS]
    Home: Denver [11-6-1 ATS]

    Game Time: 6:30 PM
    Stadium: MetLife Stadium

    Ummmmm, this is the Superbowl - - why is Seattle (with the exact same record BTW) the "away" team and Denver is the "home" team???? Am I the only person to see the Emporer has no clothes??????

    O.K. - "over/under"??? I have no idea........

    Gatorade color??? I have no idea......

    Bruno Mars farts on stage???? I have no idea.......

    Coin flip???? I have no idea.......

    Length of the "National Anthem"???? I have no idea.....

    What the first score is and by who???? I have no idea....

    BUT......

    Broncos Moneyline?!?!?!?! Currently -130????

    UHHHHH YEAHHHHH, I THINK SOOOOO...................

    BET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK PEOPLE..............


    This is the dumbest post I think I have ever read on covers
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

    O.K. - I'm going to do all you rookies/homers/whatevers a favor here.

    Did you not see me post this:

    https://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10298373/2013-nfl-playoffs-omaha-steaks-mulls-offering-peyton-manning-denver-broncos-endorsement-deal-call-company-name-line-scrimmage

    Did you not see me post that:

    https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/peytons-calls-collect-24800/story?id=21592293

     

    And you're still thinking Seattle pulls this out? Did you not learn anything from Ray Lewis retiring last year? C'mon people..... You're all smarter than that I'm assuming, right?????

    FOR GOD'S SAKE LOOK AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

    Away: Seattle [12-6 ATS]
    Home: Denver [11-6-1 ATS]

    Game Time: 6:30 PM
    Stadium: MetLife Stadium

    Ummmmm, this is the Superbowl - - why is Seattle (with the exact same record BTW) the "away" team and Denver is the "home" team???? Am I the only person to see the Emporer has no clothes??????

    O.K. - "over/under"??? I have no idea........

    Gatorade color??? I have no idea......

    Bruno Mars farts on stage???? I have no idea.......

    Coin flip???? I have no idea.......

    Length of the "National Anthem"???? I have no idea.....

    What the first score is and by who???? I have no idea....

    BUT......

    Broncos Moneyline?!?!?!?! Currently -130????

    UHHHHH YEAHHHHH, I THINK SOOOOO...................

    BET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK PEOPLE..............


    This is the dumbest post I think I have ever read on covers
     
    juicypot
    juicypot
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 9:45 AM ET #131

    Denver could take an early lead and mantain it
    to win the game ... Seattle is a great team with
    really defense, skill players and loyal fans,
    just can't see Manning and his offense losing what
    may be his last super bowl appearance.

    Score prediction
    28-23 Denver 

    But what do I know

    Good luck to all
    Reply
    Denver could take an early lead and mantain it
    to win the game ... Seattle is a great team with
    really defense, skill players and loyal fans,
    just can't see Manning and his offense losing what
    may be his last super bowl appearance.

    Score prediction
    28-23 Denver 

    But what do I know

    Good luck to all
     
    forkball
    forkball
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 566
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 9:50 AM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoboy97:

    They shut down brady im sure they ll stop Wilson but the seahawks need a lot a lot of help from lynch

    Brady shut down Brady...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoboy97:

    They shut down brady im sure they ll stop Wilson but the seahawks need a lot a lot of help from lynch

    Brady shut down Brady...
     
    forkball
    forkball
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 566
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 10:06 AM ET #133

    Seattle beat high powered New Orleans twice and arguably the best defense that is San Francisco , twice,  Denver on the other hand beat a average San Diego team and a New England team that was missing several starters including Taliban who left early in the  AFC Championship game.  His replacement got torched.  

    Wrong team is favored here by several as Seattle's speed dominates this game.
    Reply
    Seattle beat high powered New Orleans twice and arguably the best defense that is San Francisco , twice,  Denver on the other hand beat a average San Diego team and a New England team that was missing several starters including Taliban who left early in the  AFC Championship game.  His replacement got torched.  

    Wrong team is favored here by several as Seattle's speed dominates this game.
     
    TheQuadYeah
    TheQuadYeah
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1827
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 11:02 AM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedMeCappers:


    This is the dumbest post I think I have ever read on covers

    Man, if I had a nickel......

    First off, "dumbest post ever"? Why? Because I offer articles and insight with my predictions?

    Yeah, I may have been trying to drive my point home a little with the whole Broncos "home team" point (knowing they switch every year), but really "dumbest post ever"? WOW!!! I guess I'd rather be that than like, say, number 7,456,233 dumbest post. I'm #1!!!!! O.K., I'll take that as a compliment

     Also to add to my "dumb post" I forgot about Champ Bailey. How much sappy media crap about his illustrious career without a Superbowl ring is there going to be leading up to the game? Plus, I'm sure if the Broncos win, we'll have another Ray Lewis "GOD IS AMAZING!!!!" type quote after the game. Plus, due to injury this season and needing to stay under the salary cap next season, this might very well be Champ's last game as a Bronco. So, I invite you to also go read this:

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1933745-future-uncertain-champ-bailey-can-cap-hall-of-fame-career-with-super-bowl-win

    then I also would like to invite you to take your "dumbest post ever" quote and take a flying leap......

    Keeping the "HATE HATE" going for Dr. Dogs.......

    Good Luck Buddy!!!!! 

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedMeCappers:


    This is the dumbest post I think I have ever read on covers

    Man, if I had a nickel......

    First off, "dumbest post ever"? Why? Because I offer articles and insight with my predictions?

    Yeah, I may have been trying to drive my point home a little with the whole Broncos "home team" point (knowing they switch every year), but really "dumbest post ever"? WOW!!! I guess I'd rather be that than like, say, number 7,456,233 dumbest post. I'm #1!!!!! O.K., I'll take that as a compliment

     Also to add to my "dumb post" I forgot about Champ Bailey. How much sappy media crap about his illustrious career without a Superbowl ring is there going to be leading up to the game? Plus, I'm sure if the Broncos win, we'll have another Ray Lewis "GOD IS AMAZING!!!!" type quote after the game. Plus, due to injury this season and needing to stay under the salary cap next season, this might very well be Champ's last game as a Bronco. So, I invite you to also go read this:

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1933745-future-uncertain-champ-bailey-can-cap-hall-of-fame-career-with-super-bowl-win

    then I also would like to invite you to take your "dumbest post ever" quote and take a flying leap......

    Keeping the "HATE HATE" going for Dr. Dogs.......

    Good Luck Buddy!!!!! 

     

     

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57732
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 11:21 AM ET #135

    The juice on those Broncos quarter wagers is especially 3rd & 4th quarter has increased to +135  from +110 and Seahawks has gone up from -140 to -165... Broncos are - 1/2 pt fave in quarter wager

    So are the books thinking Seahawks will take the lead in the 1st quarter, then Broncos take the lead at half and Seahawks owning the 2nd half? The books are predicting a Seahawks win?

    The last time I did a quarters wager, was 49ers @ Redskins.. the 49ers were -5.5 road favorites yet they had just lost two in a row to Car & NO. It didn't make sense to me the 49ers were + juice in the Quarter wager s but I took it anyway and 49ers covered.

    If you are Broncos supporter it seems to me betting on the Quarters would be the way to go. You may hit on 1 or 2 heck..maybe all 4 of them. Jus sayin...
    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply
    The juice on those Broncos quarter wagers is especially 3rd & 4th quarter has increased to +135  from +110 and Seahawks has gone up from -140 to -165... Broncos are - 1/2 pt fave in quarter wager

    So are the books thinking Seahawks will take the lead in the 1st quarter, then Broncos take the lead at half and Seahawks owning the 2nd half? The books are predicting a Seahawks win?

    The last time I did a quarters wager, was 49ers @ Redskins.. the 49ers were -5.5 road favorites yet they had just lost two in a row to Car & NO. It didn't make sense to me the 49ers were + juice in the Quarter wager s but I took it anyway and 49ers covered.

    If you are Broncos supporter it seems to me betting on the Quarters would be the way to go. You may hit on 1 or 2 heck..maybe all 4 of them. Jus sayin...
     
    vampiro666
    vampiro666
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 476
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 11:44 AM ET #136

    mis numeritos me indican que devener gana este juego y darse la baja por 6 puntos de diferencia denver -6 y baja -47
    Reply
    mis numeritos me indican que devener gana este juego y darse la baja por 6 puntos de diferencia denver -6 y baja -47
     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57732
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 11:47 AM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

    Man, if I had a nickel......

    First off, "dumbest post ever"? Why? Because I offer articles and insight with my predictions?

    Yeah, I may have been trying to drive my point home a little with the whole Broncos "home team" point (knowing they switch every year), but really "dumbest post ever"? WOW!!! I guess I'd rather be that than like, say, number 7,456,233 dumbest post. I'm #1!!!!! O.K., I'll take that as a compliment

     Also to add to my "dumb post" I forgot about Champ Bailey. How much sappy media crap about his illustrious career without a Superbowl ring is there going to be leading up to the game? Plus, I'm sure if the Broncos win, we'll have another Ray Lewis "GOD IS AMAZING!!!!" type quote after the game. Plus, due to injury this season and needing to stay under the salary cap next season, this might very well be Champ's last game as a Bronco. So, I invite you to also go read this:

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1933745-future-uncertain-champ-bailey-can-cap-hall-of-fame-career-with-super-bowl-win

    then I also would like to invite you to take your "dumbest post ever" quote and take a flying leap......

    Keeping the "HATE HATE" going for Dr. Dogs.......

    Good Luck Buddy!!!!! 

     

     


    Seahawks have been saying they are the most resilient team and been through a lot this year blah blah.. But they should take a look at whatDenver has been through. Losing to the Ravens in the playoffs was the start thhen came the offseason with the Dumerville fax fiasco, Losing their starting center Koppen for the season, the Von Miller six game suspension, John Fox's heart problem which sidelined him for a month, losing more starters to injured reserve esp on the defensive side. rough year for Champ Bailey yet he was able to overcome injury and now is playing for probably his first and last Super Bowl of his career .. not sure if he been to the SB before? Kinda like what the Ravens had to go through with the heartbreaking New England loss, Torrey Smith losing his brother and Ray Lewis etc. The Den defense had a player meeting after losing to the Chargers and since then has played much better. What has Seattle been through except for Percy Garvin being injured all year and the Brandon Browned suspension.. Seahawks need to be humbled for once..And if u believe in coincidences, remember '97

    I just don't like how Broncos are still favored by 68% makes me nervous... Keep pounding the Seahawks sports bettors.... 
    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

    Man, if I had a nickel......

    First off, "dumbest post ever"? Why? Because I offer articles and insight with my predictions?

    Yeah, I may have been trying to drive my point home a little with the whole Broncos "home team" point (knowing they switch every year), but really "dumbest post ever"? WOW!!! I guess I'd rather be that than like, say, number 7,456,233 dumbest post. I'm #1!!!!! O.K., I'll take that as a compliment

     Also to add to my "dumb post" I forgot about Champ Bailey. How much sappy media crap about his illustrious career without a Superbowl ring is there going to be leading up to the game? Plus, I'm sure if the Broncos win, we'll have another Ray Lewis "GOD IS AMAZING!!!!" type quote after the game. Plus, due to injury this season and needing to stay under the salary cap next season, this might very well be Champ's last game as a Bronco. So, I invite you to also go read this:

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1933745-future-uncertain-champ-bailey-can-cap-hall-of-fame-career-with-super-bowl-win

    then I also would like to invite you to take your "dumbest post ever" quote and take a flying leap......

    Keeping the "HATE HATE" going for Dr. Dogs.......

    Good Luck Buddy!!!!! 

     

     


    Seahawks have been saying they are the most resilient team and been through a lot this year blah blah.. But they should take a look at whatDenver has been through. Losing to the Ravens in the playoffs was the start thhen came the offseason with the Dumerville fax fiasco, Losing their starting center Koppen for the season, the Von Miller six game suspension, John Fox's heart problem which sidelined him for a month, losing more starters to injured reserve esp on the defensive side. rough year for Champ Bailey yet he was able to overcome injury and now is playing for probably his first and last Super Bowl of his career .. not sure if he been to the SB before? Kinda like what the Ravens had to go through with the heartbreaking New England loss, Torrey Smith losing his brother and Ray Lewis etc. The Den defense had a player meeting after losing to the Chargers and since then has played much better. What has Seattle been through except for Percy Garvin being injured all year and the Brandon Browned suspension.. Seahawks need to be humbled for once..And if u believe in coincidences, remember '97

    I just don't like how Broncos are still favored by 68% makes me nervous... Keep pounding the Seahawks sports bettors.... 
     
    TheQuadYeah
    TheQuadYeah
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1827
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 11:59 AM ET #138

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:


    Seahawks have been saying they are the most resilient team and been through a lot this year blah blah.. But they should take a look at whatDenver has been through. Losing to the Ravens in the playoffs was the start thhen came the offseason with the Dumerville fax fiasco, Losing their starting center Koppen for the season, the Von Miller six game suspension, John Fox's heart problem which sidelined him for a month, losing more starters to injured reserve esp on the defensive side. rough year for Champ Bailey yet he was able to overcome injury and now is playing for probably his first and last Super Bowl of his career .. not sure if he been to the SB before? Kinda like what the Ravens had to go through with the heartbreaking New England loss, Torrey Smith losing his brother and Ray Lewis etc. The Den defense had a player meeting after losing to the Chargers and since then has played much better. What has Seattle been through except for Percy Garvin being injured all year and the Brandon Browned suspension.. Seahawks need to be humbled for once..And if u believe in coincidences, remember '97

    I just don't like how Broncos are still favored by 68% makes me nervous... Keep pounding the Seahawks sports bettors.... 

    Yeah, and all ^^ that......

    Soooooooooooo much more "media friendly" stories on the Broncos side, it's ridiculous......

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:


    Seahawks have been saying they are the most resilient team and been through a lot this year blah blah.. But they should take a look at whatDenver has been through. Losing to the Ravens in the playoffs was the start thhen came the offseason with the Dumerville fax fiasco, Losing their starting center Koppen for the season, the Von Miller six game suspension, John Fox's heart problem which sidelined him for a month, losing more starters to injured reserve esp on the defensive side. rough year for Champ Bailey yet he was able to overcome injury and now is playing for probably his first and last Super Bowl of his career .. not sure if he been to the SB before? Kinda like what the Ravens had to go through with the heartbreaking New England loss, Torrey Smith losing his brother and Ray Lewis etc. The Den defense had a player meeting after losing to the Chargers and since then has played much better. What has Seattle been through except for Percy Garvin being injured all year and the Brandon Browned suspension.. Seahawks need to be humbled for once..And if u believe in coincidences, remember '97

    I just don't like how Broncos are still favored by 68% makes me nervous... Keep pounding the Seahawks sports bettors.... 

    Yeah, and all ^^ that......

    Soooooooooooo much more "media friendly" stories on the Broncos side, it's ridiculous......

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57732
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 12:32 PM ET #139

    Lookin at some props, thinkin if I should put some down

    - Will game go to overtime? yes +550(maybe...)
    - 1 Safety during the game ? +600(seem like lesser value compared to previous Bowls. probably not worth putting money down and can't really see happening 3 yrs in a row)
    - total #players with receptions on Seahawks? Under 5 1/2, +210(hmm gotta study this..)

    What do u think any other good prop bets to look at?
    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply
    Lookin at some props, thinkin if I should put some down

    - Will game go to overtime? yes +550(maybe...)
    - 1 Safety during the game ? +600(seem like lesser value compared to previous Bowls. probably not worth putting money down and can't really see happening 3 yrs in a row)
    - total #players with receptions on Seahawks? Under 5 1/2, +210(hmm gotta study this..)

    What do u think any other good prop bets to look at?
     
    knasty007
    knasty007
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3277
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 1:06 PM ET #140

    Shitty wheather... Seattle defense wins...

    Seattle MLML
    Reply
    Shitty wheather... Seattle defense wins...

    Seattle MLML
     
    citysnow
    citysnow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 376
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 1:42 PM ET #141

    Please!! People.please! Look at the kickers in this game do anyone acknowledge them at all if this game comes down to the writer guess who going to win the game for you. That's rite the dam kicker so let's give it up for one of them to win it all for ya.
    Reply
    Please!! People.please! Look at the kickers in this game do anyone acknowledge them at all if this game comes down to the writer guess who going to win the game for you. That's rite the dam kicker so let's give it up for one of them to win it all for ya.
     
    citysnow
    citysnow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 376
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 1:43 PM ET #142

    Wirer 
    Reply
    Wirer 
     
    citysnow
    citysnow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 376
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 1:51 PM ET #143

    Both of them had done a find job all year and in the play offs as we'll so one or them will be the man on Super Bowl Sunday But who ever wins let's say Denver wins an it's 5 seconds left on the board an tied up ball on the 25 yard line guess who they going to go to that's rite the kicker  an he makes it an win the game for the team an then Peyton gets the MVP for throwing for 175 yards 1 fumble 2 interceptions   Same goes for the sea hawks.  
    Reply
    Both of them had done a find job all year and in the play offs as we'll so one or them will be the man on Super Bowl Sunday But who ever wins let's say Denver wins an it's 5 seconds left on the board an tied up ball on the 25 yard line guess who they going to go to that's rite the kicker  an he makes it an win the game for the team an then Peyton gets the MVP for throwing for 175 yards 1 fumble 2 interceptions   Same goes for the sea hawks.  
     
    forkball
    forkball
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 566
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 4:01 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by holtnt:



    FB,

     

    LOL!  You were wrong to call that man Taliban… 


    Yeah I know Holt.  Damn spell check threw that in there and I hit submit, then caught it after the fact oops!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by holtnt:



    FB,

     

    LOL!  You were wrong to call that man Taliban… 


    Yeah I know Holt.  Damn spell check threw that in there and I hit submit, then caught it after the fact oops!
     
    TheQuadYeah
    TheQuadYeah
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1827
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 5:15 PM ET #145

    Hmmm, no Pro Bowl thread , so I'll post it here:

    I went with Team Jerry Rice M/L at -110 S/U. Why, you ask?

    Because I took a quarter, and since Jerry Rice was offense, he's heads. Deion played defense, so he's tails. I then flippped the quarter up in the air, and what did it land on? You guessed it - HEADS!!!!!

    GO TEAM JERRY RICE!!!!!!!!!

    Reply

    Hmmm, no Pro Bowl thread , so I'll post it here:

    I went with Team Jerry Rice M/L at -110 S/U. Why, you ask?

    Because I took a quarter, and since Jerry Rice was offense, he's heads. Deion played defense, so he's tails. I then flippped the quarter up in the air, and what did it land on? You guessed it - HEADS!!!!!

    GO TEAM JERRY RICE!!!!!!!!!

     
    fotosfromphilly
    fotosfromphilly
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 7:38 PM ET #146

    Percy Harmon is playing... About Vegas knowing how to set odds...why is the line jumping around so much... Professionals are playing the middle...there's about 3-5 point difference in the spreads from original to current.... That's a lot of room to work with to nail both sides...That's what the pros want...that what scares the books.

    Champ Bailey covering Percy Harmon...it's a tough job...
    Russel Wilson scrambled about 5 times last game and didn't gain any yardage, but he was able to pull the defensive backs ups to complete deep passes (according to ESPN's Sal DiAntonio's podcast), so the backs better stay put.

    Seattle rush will be strong...but Peyton gets rid of ball quickly...Still looks like Seattle to me...especially if weather is cold and windy...
    Reply
    Percy Harmon is playing... About Vegas knowing how to set odds...why is the line jumping around so much... Professionals are playing the middle...there's about 3-5 point difference in the spreads from original to current.... That's a lot of room to work with to nail both sides...That's what the pros want...that what scares the books.

    Champ Bailey covering Percy Harmon...it's a tough job...
    Russel Wilson scrambled about 5 times last game and didn't gain any yardage, but he was able to pull the defensive backs ups to complete deep passes (according to ESPN's Sal DiAntonio's podcast), so the backs better stay put.

    Seattle rush will be strong...but Peyton gets rid of ball quickly...Still looks like Seattle to me...especially if weather is cold and windy...
     
    Raiderwon
    Raiderwon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 75
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 10:49 PM ET #147

    The pro bowl was fun!!!
    Reply
    The pro bowl was fun!!!
     
    TheQuadYeah
    TheQuadYeah
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1827
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2014 - 10:50 PM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

    Hmmm, no Pro Bowl thread , so I'll post it here:

    I went with Team Jerry Rice M/L at -110 S/U. Why, you ask?

    Because I took a quarter, and since Jerry Rice was offense, he's heads. Deion played defense, so he's tails. I then flippped the quarter up in the air, and what did it land on? You guessed it - HEADS!!!!!

    GO TEAM JERRY RICE!!!!!!!!!

    WOW!!! You know what's funny? The "official" spread was Team Rice -1.5!!!! Cromartie ran that missed FG all the way back!!!!! That's why you play these stupid things win or lose............ SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

    Hmmm, no Pro Bowl thread , so I'll post it here:

    I went with Team Jerry Rice M/L at -110 S/U. Why, you ask?

    Because I took a quarter, and since Jerry Rice was offense, he's heads. Deion played defense, so he's tails. I then flippped the quarter up in the air, and what did it land on? You guessed it - HEADS!!!!!

    GO TEAM JERRY RICE!!!!!!!!!

    WOW!!! You know what's funny? The "official" spread was Team Rice -1.5!!!! Cromartie ran that missed FG all the way back!!!!! That's why you play these stupid things win or lose............ SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!

     
    Whalewatcher
    Whalewatcher
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 4491
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2014 - 3:34 AM ET #149

    [Originally Posted by fotosfromphilly] Percy Harmon is playing... About Vegas knowing how to set odds...why is the line jumping around so much... Professionals are playing the middle...there's about 3-5 point difference in the spreads from original to current.... That's a lot of room to work with to nail both sides...That's what the pros want...that what scares the books.

    Champ Bailey covering Percy Harmon...it's a tough job...
    Russel Wilson scrambled about 5 times last game and didn't gain any yardage, but he was able to pull the defensive backs ups to complete deep passes (according to ESPN's Sal DiAntonio's podcast), so the backs better stay put.

    Seattle rush will be strong...but Peyton gets rid of ball quickly...Still looks like Seattle to me...especially if weather is cold and windy...
    [/Quote]
    Harmon?
    You mean Percy Harvin......just bustin ya bawls!!
    Seahawks win the SU!!
    Reply
    [Originally Posted by fotosfromphilly] Percy Harmon is playing... About Vegas knowing how to set odds...why is the line jumping around so much... Professionals are playing the middle...there's about 3-5 point difference in the spreads from original to current.... That's a lot of room to work with to nail both sides...That's what the pros want...that what scares the books.

    Champ Bailey covering Percy Harmon...it's a tough job...
    Russel Wilson scrambled about 5 times last game and didn't gain any yardage, but he was able to pull the defensive backs ups to complete deep passes (according to ESPN's Sal DiAntonio's podcast), so the backs better stay put.

    Seattle rush will be strong...but Peyton gets rid of ball quickly...Still looks like Seattle to me...especially if weather is cold and windy...
    [/Quote]
    Harmon?
    You mean Percy Harvin......just bustin ya bawls!!
    Seahawks win the SU!!
     
     
    DrDogs
    DrDogs
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 2053
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2014 - 8:39 AM ET #150

    Quad leave that probowl alone!! What a bustah game!! Its always hate hate...although no one coming after the dogs which scares me, HAte makes me strong like BUstah Shermans Dreadds. Holt Talib is the Talibamm, that mf$^$%$ker allergic to playing in AFC champ games. Pnk azz! Hey fotophilly your an idiot, a moron....now your one of us! Hate hate eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
    If you’re not large, you’re small - the DOC
    Reply
    Quad leave that probowl alone!! What a bustah game!! Its always hate hate...although no one coming after the dogs which scares me, HAte makes me strong like BUstah Shermans Dreadds. Holt Talib is the Talibamm, that mf$^$%$ker allergic to playing in AFC champ games. Pnk azz! Hey fotophilly your an idiot, a moron....now your one of us! Hate hate eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
    All Forums | Pro Football
    «First Previous 678 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,511
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,148
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,727
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 506
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,009
    • HELP PLEASE 1,600
    • PART DEUX 230
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,141
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Another BS PI 932

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.