Seattle at Denver (02/02/2014)
Like that majority is riding Denver but why is the line going down from 3 to 2 (which is not much)? Looking over Denver's schedule, they have not played a QB like Wilson this year who can run around in the back field. I hate Seattle like the next guy but with the snow coming (and here) cold temps, Peyton will lose a close one 23-20!!
Like that majority is riding Denver but why is the line going down from 3 to 2 (which is not much)? Looking over Denver's schedule, they have not played a QB like Wilson this year who can run around in the back field. I hate Seattle like the next guy but with the snow coming (and here) cold temps, Peyton will lose a close one 23-20!!
Coaches: about the same...
Russel Wilson running ... much better than Brady
NE had NO defense when top player exited
Seattle has very competent defensive backs...physical...bump n run
Looks like Seattle to me especially if weather is a major factor....Manning, according to Ron Jaworski, alters his throwing mechanics when it's terribly cold.
If it weren't for Prater, I'd say Seattle wins....Prater is the key player in this game. How goes Prater, goes Denver...
Champ Bailey has slowed down...Percy Harmon is back...maybe as a speed decoy...
Both teams will know what each other will be trying to do....execution is what matters...
This is a fun website. You guys always make me laugh (in a fun way, not being sarcastic). Sammy Ace has a great Avatar as well as the guy who looks like Jethro Tull...
Seattle 28- Denver 27
Coaches: about the same...
Russel Wilson running ... much better than Brady
NE had NO defense when top player exited
Seattle has very competent defensive backs...physical...bump n run
Looks like Seattle to me especially if weather is a major factor....Manning, according to Ron Jaworski, alters his throwing mechanics when it's terribly cold.
If it weren't for Prater, I'd say Seattle wins....Prater is the key player in this game. How goes Prater, goes Denver...
Champ Bailey has slowed down...Percy Harmon is back...maybe as a speed decoy...
Both teams will know what each other will be trying to do....execution is what matters...
This is a fun website. You guys always make me laugh (in a fun way, not being sarcastic). Sammy Ace has a great Avatar as well as the guy who looks like Jethro Tull...
Seattle 28- Denver 27
DylPicks,
Exactly… In addition, I guarantee #18 uniform gets dirty in this matchup… That Seattle defense is as good and much faster than the best defense I’ve seen during my lifetime (85’ Bears). The only thing Russell Wilson has to do is NOT lose the game and Seattle will finally take home the prize (they were robbed in their last visit to the Super Bowl).
Will make my investment a day or two prior to kickoff… ![]()
DylPicks,
Exactly… In addition, I guarantee #18 uniform gets dirty in this matchup… That Seattle defense is as good and much faster than the best defense I’ve seen during my lifetime (85’ Bears). The only thing Russell Wilson has to do is NOT lose the game and Seattle will finally take home the prize (they were robbed in their last visit to the Super Bowl).
Will make my investment a day or two prior to kickoff… ![]()
From a betting perspective, the casual bettor will take Denver. Money will pour onto Denver. The casual bettor also tends to bet the over. Vegas knows this!! Sets the line currently at Denver -2/ U/O 47 enticing the casual better to lay the Denver/Over Bet.....
From a betting perspective, the casual bettor will take Denver. Money will pour onto Denver. The casual bettor also tends to bet the over. Vegas knows this!! Sets the line currently at Denver -2/ U/O 47 enticing the casual better to lay the Denver/Over Bet.....
DylPicks,
Exactly… In addition, I guarantee #18 uniform gets dirty in this matchup… That Seattle defense is as good and much faster than the best defense I’ve seen during my lifetime (85’ Bears). The only thing Russell Wilson has to do is NOT lose the game and Seattle will finally take home the prize (they were robbed in their last visit to the Super Bowl).
Will make my investment a day or two prior to kickoff… ![]()
DylPicks,
Exactly… In addition, I guarantee #18 uniform gets dirty in this matchup… That Seattle defense is as good and much faster than the best defense I’ve seen during my lifetime (85’ Bears). The only thing Russell Wilson has to do is NOT lose the game and Seattle will finally take home the prize (they were robbed in their last visit to the Super Bowl).
Will make my investment a day or two prior to kickoff… ![]()
So u taking Seattle?? U just don't get it!! Seattle is just like N.O unbeatable at home but as soon as they c a different stadium they turn in to ROMO in December!!! They sck balls!!!! I think Denver at -2 is a disrespect to society!!!
So u taking Seattle?? U just don't get it!! Seattle is just like N.O unbeatable at home but as soon as they c a different stadium they turn in to ROMO in December!!! They sck balls!!!! I think Denver at -2 is a disrespect to society!!!
Seattle to physical on both sides of the ball. Seattle will figure out the broncos illegal pick plays and run forest run away with this.
Dehawks - 30
broncos - 16
Seattle to physical on both sides of the ball. Seattle will figure out the broncos illegal pick plays and run forest run away with this.
Dehawks - 30
broncos - 16
I can never understand this argument...how can the cold weather favor any particular team? These are grown men, playing professional football. And when is Den freaking HOT? Giving the fact this is the big game....these guys will be PUMP!
![]()
I can never understand this argument...how can the cold weather favor any particular team? These are grown men, playing professional football. And when is Den freaking HOT? Giving the fact this is the big game....these guys will be PUMP!
![]()
Better player is favored, but I think the better TEAM wins
Better player is favored, but I think the better TEAM wins
Seattle nor the 85' Bears lost a game did they? ![]()
Seattle nor the 85' Bears lost a game did they? ![]()
If your not a casual bettor then you must be a studied one?
If your not a casual bettor then you must be a studied one?
It's horribly cold in Philly..NY is usually 6 degrees colder...If it's windy, forget Manning... A couple of good hits and landing on a hard field (maybe not frozen because of underground heating and plumbing systems) but it'll hurt.
If Manning gets injured game over...If Lynch gets injured game over.
Sherman will have a key interception and all the media members who attached him will be surrounding him for his valued opinion and analysis.
While there isn't a grant, nor a Lee to break the news to him...the game clock will eventually inform Sherman that Manning has surrendered. One thing I've noticed around here, you're not accepted until some curses you out, attacks you, calls you an idiot, and fades you.... BL to all of you, since, if I'm consistent with my picks this year, GL will not occur...see you next year...
It's horribly cold in Philly..NY is usually 6 degrees colder...If it's windy, forget Manning... A couple of good hits and landing on a hard field (maybe not frozen because of underground heating and plumbing systems) but it'll hurt.
If Manning gets injured game over...If Lynch gets injured game over.
Sherman will have a key interception and all the media members who attached him will be surrounding him for his valued opinion and analysis.
While there isn't a grant, nor a Lee to break the news to him...the game clock will eventually inform Sherman that Manning has surrendered. One thing I've noticed around here, you're not accepted until some curses you out, attacks you, calls you an idiot, and fades you.... BL to all of you, since, if I'm consistent with my picks this year, GL will not occur...see you next year...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
