Been a while since I’ve been on this forum, who are the best cappers these days?
Who are the best cappers these days?
Badlands can be hot and get some sweeps from time to time.
Mrbator legend.
Cmm milkman gets hot.
Magiccarpetride is on.
Umgu nails em.
To name a few that I follow.
![]()
Badlands can be hot and get some sweeps from time to time.
Mrbator legend.
Cmm milkman gets hot.
Magiccarpetride is on.
Umgu nails em.
To name a few that I follow.
![]()
Badlands can be hot and get some sweeps from time to time. Mrbator legend. Cmm milkman gets hot. Magiccarpetride is on. Umgu nails em. To name a few that I follow.
Mr. Bator = Overrated
Badlands can be hot and get some sweeps from time to time. Mrbator legend. Cmm milkman gets hot. Magiccarpetride is on. Umgu nails em. To name a few that I follow.
Mr. Bator = Overrated
Davidsss , I miss that guy
Davidsss , I miss that guy
Mr. Bator = Overrated
One of the best has always been the tootsie pop gut with his sucker play of the week....dude was on point picking dogs....
Mr. Bator = Overrated
One of the best has always been the tootsie pop gut with his sucker play of the week....dude was on point picking dogs....
Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma: Davidsss , I miss that guy absolutely! Haven’t seen him in quite sometime but when he posts you must load the wagon for sure!
Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma: Davidsss , I miss that guy absolutely! Haven’t seen him in quite sometime but when he posts you must load the wagon for sure!
Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma: Davidsss , I miss that guy absolutely! Haven’t seen him in quite sometime but when he posts you must load the wagon for sure!
Davidsss do so hot do good no can do stop do bring wheelbarrow do ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma: Davidsss , I miss that guy absolutely! Haven’t seen him in quite sometime but when he posts you must load the wagon for sure!
Davidsss do so hot do good no can do stop do bring wheelbarrow do ![]()
This year its snowshoes for nfl...forgetting 1 other who has a good posted record
Bigrome had a good record as well...dont think I was in his thread last week but he posts weekly
This year its snowshoes for nfl...forgetting 1 other who has a good posted record
Bigrome had a good record as well...dont think I was in his thread last week but he posts weekly
@smknyou
Wow papa Shango! I remember that dude does he even post anymore I haven't notice him posting at all for awhile?
@smknyou
Wow papa Shango! I remember that dude does he even post anymore I haven't notice him posting at all for awhile?
{(fallser29) 33-17 win loss record has vande ml...overall units ?}.... {king of covers contest guy "papalidoff" 22-5 has vande +2.5 and miss state +4.5)..... but if you play anyones play it becomes your play.. i may have few more but busy at the moment.... couple these posters were pulling your leg with there comments
{(fallser29) 33-17 win loss record has vande ml...overall units ?}.... {king of covers contest guy "papalidoff" 22-5 has vande +2.5 and miss state +4.5)..... but if you play anyones play it becomes your play.. i may have few more but busy at the moment.... couple these posters were pulling your leg with there comments
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
