Wednesday CBB hoops unders
Keep on top of the forum like all the mods should or maybe it’s covers order of procedures but I would not have done it if there was control. No control its anarchy. I’m accountable no crying or complaining.
my only complaint is the lack of policy enforcement not my actions
![]()
Keep on top of the forum like all the mods should or maybe it’s covers order of procedures but I would not have done it if there was control. No control its anarchy. I’m accountable no crying or complaining.
my only complaint is the lack of policy enforcement not my actions
![]()
Maybe I’ll start posting my best penny stocks again. That made you completely lose you mind last time and it’s within the rules to do so.
![]()
![]()
Maybe I’ll start posting my best penny stocks again. That made you completely lose you mind last time and it’s within the rules to do so.
![]()
![]()
NOTD 17-29-1 ATS all time when laying -12 or higher
not many times are they this high and when they are it’s over A 40 % failure for them
NOTD 17-29-1 ATS all time when laying -12 or higher
not many times are they this high and when they are it’s over A 40 % failure for them
Spottie is a SAF What were your other names???
Go look take your time finding them ![]()
report back ![]()
Spottie is a SAF What were your other names???
Go look take your time finding them ![]()
report back ![]()
There are enough cockroaches on this site to warrant my actions of SAF. My other 2 accounts are guilty of this I admit it.
Covers used to be fine with it until the Mitzi spammer started controlling the forums with his spam.
Disturbed their peace so they stepped up and finally made the mods step up.
Now I gotta cool it with my SAF for a while. I expect the mods to back to ignoring the forums as soon as the spam stops for a while.
After all that’s human nature to do so.
There are enough cockroaches on this site to warrant my actions of SAF. My other 2 accounts are guilty of this I admit it.
Covers used to be fine with it until the Mitzi spammer started controlling the forums with his spam.
Disturbed their peace so they stepped up and finally made the mods step up.
Now I gotta cool it with my SAF for a while. I expect the mods to back to ignoring the forums as soon as the spam stops for a while.
After all that’s human nature to do so.
@spottie2935
Ok I guess I will try not to lose my mind whatever that means. I made the comment so you do not keep making them, this is not the first time. You are a long term member and letting you know why was hopefully so this does not happen for a fourth time.
@spottie2935
Ok I guess I will try not to lose my mind whatever that means. I made the comment so you do not keep making them, this is not the first time. You are a long term member and letting you know why was hopefully so this does not happen for a fourth time.
@wallstreetcappers
I’ll do as I please as do you. I’m grown I don’t need your warning.
you’re a puke since our first interaction.
I don’t respect you, carry on ![]()
@wallstreetcappers
I’ll do as I please as do you. I’m grown I don’t need your warning.
you’re a puke since our first interaction.
I don’t respect you, carry on ![]()
Idaho +15.5 live they have been playing decent and Notre dame is a losing team laying big spreads
live won me this bet by the hook. Original line failed
1-0
Idaho +15.5 live they have been playing decent and Notre dame is a losing team laying big spreads
live won me this bet by the hook. Original line failed
1-0
https://youtube.com/shorts/2YEz4si9xkY?si=QEuMDdZIUvNsOBAf
purdue under cashes by the hook
2-0 both win by .5
https://youtube.com/shorts/2YEz4si9xkY?si=QEuMDdZIUvNsOBAf
purdue under cashes by the hook
2-0 both win by .5
All I gotta do is make another account. Then I’m banned. Then I’ll give this site a rest for a while.
The mods are on alert at the moment but that will cool off. That’s the trend. Humans are consistent and congruent to their past actions and history.
![]()
All I gotta do is make another account. Then I’m banned. Then I’ll give this site a rest for a while.
The mods are on alert at the moment but that will cool off. That’s the trend. Humans are consistent and congruent to their past actions and history.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
