Have not analyzed the card all that much but some of these lines at first glance - from the general public's opinion - seem a little low to me: ATL, OAK, CIN
The pen is mightier than the pigs
I like the Steelers as well in this spot.
Have not analyzed the card all that much but some of these lines at first glance - from the general public's opinion - seem a little low to me: ATL, OAK, CIN
Baltimore has a bunch of talented guys stuck on the Injured-Reserve List in LB Terrell Suggs (Achilles), TE Dennis Pitta (Hip), DE Brent Urban (Bicep) and S Matt Elam (Bicep).
Baltimore has a bunch of talented guys stuck on the Injured-Reserve List in LB Terrell Suggs (Achilles), TE Dennis Pitta (Hip), DE Brent Urban (Bicep) and S Matt Elam (Bicep).
Noticed what you said about not trusting vick and him being a street gambler. I haven't thought about it in a while but I was convinced he was throwing games back during his time with the eagles. Hopefully he's not stupid enough to play those games with his career on the line
Phix,
Noticed what you said about not trusting vick and him being a street gambler. I haven't thought about it in a while but I was convinced he was throwing games back during his time with the eagles. Hopefully he's not stupid enough to play those games with his career on the line
I don't understand how you can use Ben's absence as a reason to take Pitt. Doesn't it depend on who his replacement is?
Despite that, Pitt plays solid ball they don't turn over the ball and they cover well, but then so does Baltimore.
Here is another game where I think the teams matchup well, the wildcard is Vick. I personal haven't seen him play this year, so i just don't know how he is going perform, but he's got weapons.
I give you credit for even attempting to cap this game, but I simply see no advantage.
BOL
I don't understand how you can use Ben's absence as a reason to take Pitt. Doesn't it depend on who his replacement is?
Despite that, Pitt plays solid ball they don't turn over the ball and they cover well, but then so does Baltimore.
Here is another game where I think the teams matchup well, the wildcard is Vick. I personal haven't seen him play this year, so i just don't know how he is going perform, but he's got weapons.
I give you credit for even attempting to cap this game, but I simply see no advantage.
I'm also on pitts and on my own capping lacking capabilities.
Balt has not won a game yet so that means they have no gas and no talent. Had this was in balt, I'll take balt for the angle advantage. So if you put up a no talent team vs a no talent pitts team (taking the starting qb out = no talent ) then what do you get? You get an even squad but pitts at home is a -3 advantage. They gave me +3 so where is the value here?
Plus TNF and MNF, dog tends to upset. Just sharing my mickie mouse way of capping thus all.
You got this pixer the game fixer. This game is fixed
X_____________________________
I'm also on pitts and on my own capping lacking capabilities.
Balt has not won a game yet so that means they have no gas and no talent. Had this was in balt, I'll take balt for the angle advantage. So if you put up a no talent team vs a no talent pitts team (taking the starting qb out = no talent ) then what do you get? You get an even squad but pitts at home is a -3 advantage. They gave me +3 so where is the value here?
Plus TNF and MNF, dog tends to upset. Just sharing my mickie mouse way of capping thus all.
You got this pixer the game fixer. This game is fixed
once and for all - i do not have opinions about the picks i didn't make or the leans i didn't post.
i post college football picks in college football forum and nfl picks in nfl forum. and yes - btw - if i will post soccer picks they have a great chance to be posted in soccer forum and surprisingly enough - if i will ever post nhl picks - they will be in................ yes, nhl forum
once and for all - i do not have opinions about the picks i didn't make or the leans i didn't post.
i post college football picks in college football forum and nfl picks in nfl forum. and yes - btw - if i will post soccer picks they have a great chance to be posted in soccer forum and surprisingly enough - if i will ever post nhl picks - they will be in................ yes, nhl forum