Really covers rehab… this is a fucking joke, we deal with trolls and get sent to rehab… Rightttttt
Titus SNF Heat (11-4 posted NFL record)
Green Bay handled Detroit in Week 1, which is definitely a quality win. They also haven't played any bottom feeders aside from Cleveland, and their SOS is right about average.
I have a hard time trusting the Steelers on either side of the ball as a lifelong fan and can see their defense getting gouged tonight. However, their offense is clicking and I think this is a 1 possession game. For me, there is value in taking the full 3 at -115 which I got earlier in the week.
GL to both of us tonight
Green Bay handled Detroit in Week 1, which is definitely a quality win. They also haven't played any bottom feeders aside from Cleveland, and their SOS is right about average.
I have a hard time trusting the Steelers on either side of the ball as a lifelong fan and can see their defense getting gouged tonight. However, their offense is clicking and I think this is a 1 possession game. For me, there is value in taking the full 3 at -115 which I got earlier in the week.
GL to both of us tonight
Green Bay handled Detroit in Week 1, which is definitely a quality win. They also haven't played any bottom feeders aside from Cleveland, and their SOS is right about average. I have a hard time trusting the Steelers on either side of the ball as a lifelong fan and can see their defense getting gouged tonight. However, their offense is clicking and I think this is a 1 possession game. For me, there is value in taking the full 3 at -115 which I got earlier in the week. GL to both of us tonight
best of luck on your play m8
Green Bay handled Detroit in Week 1, which is definitely a quality win. They also haven't played any bottom feeders aside from Cleveland, and their SOS is right about average. I have a hard time trusting the Steelers on either side of the ball as a lifelong fan and can see their defense getting gouged tonight. However, their offense is clicking and I think this is a 1 possession game. For me, there is value in taking the full 3 at -115 which I got earlier in the week. GL to both of us tonight
best of luck on your play m8
I answered your question in my thread D And thank you by the way, nice hit on the Jets
all bueno mate… I love to discuss lines, debate logic trains… no negativity towards you
tho I’m over this place… I’m getting trolled and get put in the penalty box because I don’t take shit
covers losing a strong capper in favor of the trolls
I answered your question in my thread D And thank you by the way, nice hit on the Jets
all bueno mate… I love to discuss lines, debate logic trains… no negativity towards you
tho I’m over this place… I’m getting trolled and get put in the penalty box because I don’t take shit
covers losing a strong capper in favor of the trolls
What just happened to Titusblink WTH
I don’t take chit mate.. respectful banter and coherent logic, I’ll debate all day long.. love a good capping debate… but I see red when railroaded
apprently covers mods think I’m the aggressor. Hard pass, they are losing a good one… no more posting my plays here
What just happened to Titusblink WTH
I don’t take chit mate.. respectful banter and coherent logic, I’ll debate all day long.. love a good capping debate… but I see red when railroaded
apprently covers mods think I’m the aggressor. Hard pass, they are losing a good one… no more posting my plays here
they are losing a good one
covers losing a strong capper in favor of the trolls
Weren't you out in the mains gloating about win and wondering why no one was giving you love....![]()
Now you are being noticed so there's your love![]()
they are losing a good one
covers losing a strong capper in favor of the trolls
Weren't you out in the mains gloating about win and wondering why no one was giving you love....![]()
Now you are being noticed so there's your love![]()
@ABooksNightmare
You are beyond soggy
i feel bad for you more than anything else
And I have no desire to dignify your drivel with a response
im sorry that you live life as you, must be miserable
@ABooksNightmare
You are beyond soggy
i feel bad for you more than anything else
And I have no desire to dignify your drivel with a response
im sorry that you live life as you, must be miserable
@Titusblink MR.T Are your live plays , ht plays , parlays and all totals part of your record ?
Just NFL games mate
the parlays are just side pieces
if medium heat is 3-4 units
low heat 1.5-2.5 units
Heavy heat 5+
psrlays are 2-3 tacos… a taco is .1 a unit
but as well.. when I add onto a game at half or live, I don’t take credit twice
and no cheese dick -150s -200s ever part of anything I will bet or put on my record
11-5 as we sit here today
@Titusblink MR.T Are your live plays , ht plays , parlays and all totals part of your record ?
Just NFL games mate
the parlays are just side pieces
if medium heat is 3-4 units
low heat 1.5-2.5 units
Heavy heat 5+
psrlays are 2-3 tacos… a taco is .1 a unit
but as well.. when I add onto a game at half or live, I don’t take credit twice
and no cheese dick -150s -200s ever part of anything I will bet or put on my record
11-5 as we sit here today
@ABooksNightmare You are beyond soggy i feel bad for you more than anything else And I have no desire to dignify your drivel with a response im sorry that you live life as you, must be miserable
You act like you are gift to the forum and no cares about you so GFY...why is no one paying attention to me and I'm winning![]()
What a douche
@ABooksNightmare You are beyond soggy i feel bad for you more than anything else And I have no desire to dignify your drivel with a response im sorry that you live life as you, must be miserable
You act like you are gift to the forum and no cares about you so GFY...why is no one paying attention to me and I'm winning![]()
What a douche
@ABooksNightmare
You just always need to have the last word dont you.. Ive let you have it in like 7 other threads where you just come at me.. Youre the mangey stray dog that doesnt get it so I just walk away.. but not this time.. YOU DONT GET TO HAVE IT IN THIS THREAD you self ritcheous senile piece of chit
You must be a really old man at borderline dementia .. just repeating yourself OVCER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.. you make a fool of yourself but in your mind, youre ritcheous
Its fucking comedy
keep fucking going loser.. cant believe you dont ever get the shackles on, who you do bend down on your knees for to get away with being the most flagarant nonsensical haterade in this place
fucking loser
@ABooksNightmare
You just always need to have the last word dont you.. Ive let you have it in like 7 other threads where you just come at me.. Youre the mangey stray dog that doesnt get it so I just walk away.. but not this time.. YOU DONT GET TO HAVE IT IN THIS THREAD you self ritcheous senile piece of chit
You must be a really old man at borderline dementia .. just repeating yourself OVCER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.. you make a fool of yourself but in your mind, youre ritcheous
Its fucking comedy
keep fucking going loser.. cant believe you dont ever get the shackles on, who you do bend down on your knees for to get away with being the most flagarant nonsensical haterade in this place
fucking loser
Did this muppet really come and post that I have to have the last word from over a week ago..
friggen lil piglet pbox mascot
I'm the best capper on this site
why is no one paying attention to me
If there ever was a turd burgler it'd be you...snausages![]()
Did this muppet really come and post that I have to have the last word from over a week ago..
friggen lil piglet pbox mascot
I'm the best capper on this site
why is no one paying attention to me
If there ever was a turd burgler it'd be you...snausages![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
