It's weird having the Civil War this early in the season. I hate the new conference alignments. I have to travel to Cali for a family event or I would be on the way to Eugene right now. I'll take the Ducks though.
Oregon 1h -20, -130 1.30 units
Georgia Tech 1h -13 -120 1.20 units
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
It's weird having the Civil War this early in the season. I hate the new conference alignments. I have to travel to Cali for a family event or I would be on the way to Eugene right now. I'll take the Ducks though.
Mike Gundy has been at State for what, 20 years? Either the team will respond or they will be in shambles but Waco to Stillwater is a short trip. And i'll take a chance on shambles.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Baylor 1h -11, -110 1 unit
Old Dominion 1h -8.5, -110 1 unit
Mike Gundy has been at State for what, 20 years? Either the team will respond or they will be in shambles but Waco to Stillwater is a short trip. And i'll take a chance on shambles.
Upsets happen, but to give up over 400 yards and 42 points is a different ball of wax. For whatever reason they were not ready to play football in that 1st half.
Upsets happen, but to give up over 400 yards and 42 points is a different ball of wax. For whatever reason they were not ready to play football in that 1st half.
Upsets happen, but to give up over 400 yards and 42 points is a different ball of wax. For whatever reason they were not ready to play football in that 1st half.
They're overrated. I can't believe I feel for it. Such a rookie mistake. The game had square written all over it. I even said myself that Drew Allar sucks before then putting my money on Drew Allar. Nico was playing for his future in that game after seeing his draft stock plummet. One to the next.
3 - 4
-1.85 units
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:
Upsets happen, but to give up over 400 yards and 42 points is a different ball of wax. For whatever reason they were not ready to play football in that 1st half.
They're overrated. I can't believe I feel for it. Such a rookie mistake. The game had square written all over it. I even said myself that Drew Allar sucks before then putting my money on Drew Allar. Nico was playing for his future in that game after seeing his draft stock plummet. One to the next.
Super square play but Penn St is a program off the rails. Huge rivalry game. If it was in Happy Valley, maybe I would consider Penn St but they are at the shoe. I'll always bwt against turmoil.
5-5 -125
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Ohio St 1h -9.5, -125, 1 unit
Super square play but Penn St is a program off the rails. Huge rivalry game. If it was in Happy Valley, maybe I would consider Penn St but they are at the shoe. I'll always bwt against turmoil.