• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Stories from the Future - The Clones Part I (and a pick)

    «First Previous 123
    jajknight
    TrueAscension
    DollaBill215
    Numbertheory
    nature1970
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5149
    Posts: 69
    «First Previous 123
     
    jajknight
    jajknight
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2156
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 10:37 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueAscension:

    Why not just buy it now in the 700s

    the options are more affordable and provide greater upside potential for less money. These are the ones I'm talking about:

    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMZN190118C01000000?p=AMZN190118C01000000

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueAscension:

    Why not just buy it now in the 700s

    the options are more affordable and provide greater upside potential for less money. These are the ones I'm talking about:

    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMZN190118C01000000?p=AMZN190118C01000000

     
    TrueAscension
    TrueAscension
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 207
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 10:40 AM ET #52

    May I ask how to buy this?

    Reply
    May I ask how to buy this?

     
    DollaBill215
    DollaBill215
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 117
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 11:03 AM ET #53

    Sent you a friend request bro. Guys in here and in the world are a bunch of sheep. Always going with the flow. Forever scared to go against the grain, The hell with being brainwashed, My man jajknight!
    Reply
    Sent you a friend request bro. Guys in here and in the world are a bunch of sheep. Always going with the flow. Forever scared to go against the grain, The hell with being brainwashed, My man jajknight!
     
    Numbertheory
    Numbertheory
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 259
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 11:09 AM ET #54

    LOL Wong wants to fill in the entire prop ticket at Caesar's. I doubt we can get a recording of the game before it's played. I just want to be in on the next 8 leg parlay 

    Sean Taylor... Haha I have a friend that says things like that all the time. It just sounds disingenuous to me. I don't think either one of us can make any assumptions about things we don't understand. 
    Reply
    LOL Wong wants to fill in the entire prop ticket at Caesar's. I doubt we can get a recording of the game before it's played. I just want to be in on the next 8 leg parlay 

    Sean Taylor... Haha I have a friend that says things like that all the time. It just sounds disingenuous to me. I don't think either one of us can make any assumptions about things we don't understand. 
     
    Numbertheory
    Numbertheory
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 259
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 11:14 AM ET #55

    Ascension, get on the horn with your stock broker! 
    Reply
    Ascension, get on the horn with your stock broker! 
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 11:32 AM ET #56

    so many props can be made during the super bowl. who wins flip who scores first was it a tb, fg or td.... mvp futures, all kinds of 20, 30, 40 to one prop picks.

    I perceive the future but that's it a perception . I don't see it.

    Reply

    so many props can be made during the super bowl. who wins flip who scores first was it a tb, fg or td.... mvp futures, all kinds of 20, 30, 40 to one prop picks.

    I perceive the future but that's it a perception . I don't see it.

     
    hit-and-run
    hit-and-run
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 326
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 11:52 AM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    so many props can be made during the super bowl. who wins flip who scores first was it a tb, fg or td.... mvp futures, all kinds of 20, 30, 40 to one prop picks.

    I perceive the future but that's it a perception . I don't see it.


    What if he can give you all the correct answer for this?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    so many props can be made during the super bowl. who wins flip who scores first was it a tb, fg or td.... mvp futures, all kinds of 20, 30, 40 to one prop picks.

    I perceive the future but that's it a perception . I don't see it.


    What if he can give you all the correct answer for this?
     
    TheAlchemist82
    TheAlchemist82
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 12:02 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by jajknight:


    I don't know about bitcoins because I never really focused on that in the future. Money and financial gain is the absolute furthest thing from your mind when you travel. The 8 team parlay was done purely to convince some close family and friends that were getting really sick of my stories about the future and were beginning to think I was crazy. 

    I wrote that post at 1 am my time - right after I woke up from the trip because everything was fresh in my mind. I saw the outcome of all the games but I only put the 8 that I was really sure about - so to clarify about timing - if you want the absolute most accurate Superbowl prediction it's probably going to come that Saturday morning - early - and ONLY to the members of the Travelers Club so send me the friend request if you haven't already done so. 
    Thank you jajknight 
    I truly appreciate the detailed response, I'm looking forward to more travelor stories and your SB prediction


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jajknight:


    I don't know about bitcoins because I never really focused on that in the future. Money and financial gain is the absolute furthest thing from your mind when you travel. The 8 team parlay was done purely to convince some close family and friends that were getting really sick of my stories about the future and were beginning to think I was crazy. 

    I wrote that post at 1 am my time - right after I woke up from the trip because everything was fresh in my mind. I saw the outcome of all the games but I only put the 8 that I was really sure about - so to clarify about timing - if you want the absolute most accurate Superbowl prediction it's probably going to come that Saturday morning - early - and ONLY to the members of the Travelers Club so send me the friend request if you haven't already done so. 
    Thank you jajknight 
    I truly appreciate the detailed response, I'm looking forward to more travelor stories and your SB prediction


     
    Retiredyrc12
    Retiredyrc12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 38
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 1:06 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by jajknight:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlchemist82:

    Jajknight - is it possible for you to travel to the super bowl before the playoffs start, so we learn the contenders beforehand? Or does this need to be done during super bowl week? Also wanted to get your thoughts on bitcoins, I happen to owe a substantial amount but what does the future hold for these coins. Is this something that will stand the test of time? Or is something that will become dust in the wind.. Let me know yout thoughts fellow travelor.. please and thank you
    I don't know about bitcoins because I never really focused on that in the future. Money and financial gain is the absolute furthest thing from your mind when you travel. The 8 team parlay was done purely to convince some close family and friends that were getting really sick of my stories about the future and were beginning to think I was crazy. I wrote that post at 1 am my time - right after I woke up from the trip because everything was fresh in my mind. I saw the outcome of all the games but I only put the 8 that I was really sure about - so to clarify about timing - if you want the absolute most accurate Superbowl prediction it's probably going to come that Saturday morning - early - and ONLY to the members of the Travelers Club so send me the friend request if you haven't already done so.

    I would like to be a friend: Retiredyrc12 is my name
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jajknight:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlchemist82:

    Jajknight - is it possible for you to travel to the super bowl before the playoffs start, so we learn the contenders beforehand? Or does this need to be done during super bowl week? Also wanted to get your thoughts on bitcoins, I happen to owe a substantial amount but what does the future hold for these coins. Is this something that will stand the test of time? Or is something that will become dust in the wind.. Let me know yout thoughts fellow travelor.. please and thank you
    I don't know about bitcoins because I never really focused on that in the future. Money and financial gain is the absolute furthest thing from your mind when you travel. The 8 team parlay was done purely to convince some close family and friends that were getting really sick of my stories about the future and were beginning to think I was crazy. I wrote that post at 1 am my time - right after I woke up from the trip because everything was fresh in my mind. I saw the outcome of all the games but I only put the 8 that I was really sure about - so to clarify about timing - if you want the absolute most accurate Superbowl prediction it's probably going to come that Saturday morning - early - and ONLY to the members of the Travelers Club so send me the friend request if you haven't already done so.

    I would like to be a friend: Retiredyrc12 is my name
     
    Numbertheory
    Numbertheory
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 259
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 2:37 PM ET #60

    For those interested, the multiplier on those options is 100. Means you're on the hook for 100k in 2019. If you're risk averse at six figures (meaning you don't have 100k laying around under the couch) you would be taking a quantum leap of confidence. 
    Reply
    For those interested, the multiplier on those options is 100. Means you're on the hook for 100k in 2019. If you're risk averse at six figures (meaning you don't have 100k laying around under the couch) you would be taking a quantum leap of confidence. 
     
    Numbertheory
    Numbertheory
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 259
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 4:22 PM ET #61

    Yikes, what I said above is misleading and I was looking to edit but here is the clarification... Your only loss would be the price of the contract you purchase. Not the 100k LOL. The quantum leap would be to your bank account depending on how much you toss in there. But if you wanted to buy and keep the stock yeah, 100k for a single option but the argument here is that the stock will be worth more than 1k each.  Anyway, your stock broker can tell you exactly what's up. 
    Reply
    Yikes, what I said above is misleading and I was looking to edit but here is the clarification... Your only loss would be the price of the contract you purchase. Not the 100k LOL. The quantum leap would be to your bank account depending on how much you toss in there. But if you wanted to buy and keep the stock yeah, 100k for a single option but the argument here is that the stock will be worth more than 1k each.  Anyway, your stock broker can tell you exactly what's up. 
     
    Cashinwong
    Cashinwong
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1013
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 4:36 PM ET #62

    Any good penny stocks?  Or stocks under 100 per share?  
    Reply
    Any good penny stocks?  Or stocks under 100 per share?  
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 6:10 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by hit-and-run:


    What if he can give you all the correct answer for this?

    if she can then she is an instant millionaire .

    but at the rate of success she can be by Christmas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hit-and-run:


    What if he can give you all the correct answer for this?

    if she can then she is an instant millionaire .

    but at the rate of success she can be by Christmas.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 6:14 PM ET #64

    I have heard of oracles, Nostradamus, seers, ect.

    Never known one to take that talent to casting lots.

    but definitely not going to fade her picks.
    Reply
    I have heard of oracles, Nostradamus, seers, ect.

    Never known one to take that talent to casting lots.

    but definitely not going to fade her picks.
     
    KINGZNL
    KINGZNL
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 7:22 PM ET #65

    Friend request sent 
    Reply
    Friend request sent 
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 8:29 PM ET #66

    i used to know some clones of funk. true story.
    Reply
    i used to know some clones of funk. true story.
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2016 - 3:14 AM ET #67

    Holy garbage. I thought the time travel post was a fun thing. It's posted, he gets pounded by the regulars, and BOOM goes 8-0. Pretty cool, and a fun little thing to watch the next week. 

    Now let's get real. Out of the 8 picks, 3 are road chalk, two are DD favorites, and the three Unders were "obvious" kind of plays. Not knocking it, and I've never used the words public/sharp/square ever in 10 years when breaking down a game on here(unless possibly talking about a teams perception or something), but looking at those plays, it's fairly easy to see that this kid is between 19-22 years old, and is pretty green in the world of betting. You know because a card where every side is road chalk or laying 10+.....that has about the same odds of breaking even as Joe Wise Guy who fades the public to the time of 50% over a season. 

    I'm babbling, but my point is the post was friggin fun, it wound up going 8-8. A few guys tailed it for shits and giggles and cashed. Pretty cool in my book. 

    But holy garbage, this kid is so DESPERATE for attention, that instead of letting it go, or even posting a few plays as a followip which would be fun to watch.....he has to beg for that attention and turn it into a goddamned circus. 

    And now the lamest thing of all......he built up hisfollowing, and I'll get to those herbs in a minute.....he's BASKING in this attention like a friggin schoolgirl box. And now it's time to give plays like he said he would as a week has passed. And instead of throwing out a few, and garbage MAYBE they hit, and maybe a fun thing goes on another week. Or maybe they split, and he says "yea that was fun," and comes out of it with a few friends and life goes on. 

    But NOOOOOOO, as I predicted 5 days ago, OF COURSE he's not gonna give any picks this week. Why? Because he's having too much fun with the attention he's getting and the circus he's running. The lonesome NEEDY loser inside knows that giving even TWO plays, one or both will lose, and POOF there's goes all the attention he's been getting! So what does he do?? He says he gonna time travel for the playoffs or super bowl or whatever the darn, but in the meantime, the Pats ML is the way to go. Knowing they are -17.5 against the Jets, and week 17 assuming it's not a situation where the entire pats team is resting, they will be -7.5 against Miami. So give Pats ML to buy a few weeks and work on his attention getting posts. One half conspiracy Covers is deleting his picks because that's what they do to winners(lol they must really be panicking over one week of picks) and one half whatever babble he's been spewing(look at post 1 as an example). 

    And what's sad is I see numerous people actually entertaining this nonsense. The same people who flock to HACKS like a Phixer.....these guys actually posting that they sent out friend requests and PM ME BRO. That's where my mind is truly boggled. I was young once. But even in that 13-23 age range....I don't ever think I was a person!!
    Reply
    Holy garbage. I thought the time travel post was a fun thing. It's posted, he gets pounded by the regulars, and BOOM goes 8-0. Pretty cool, and a fun little thing to watch the next week. 

    Now let's get real. Out of the 8 picks, 3 are road chalk, two are DD favorites, and the three Unders were "obvious" kind of plays. Not knocking it, and I've never used the words public/sharp/square ever in 10 years when breaking down a game on here(unless possibly talking about a teams perception or something), but looking at those plays, it's fairly easy to see that this kid is between 19-22 years old, and is pretty green in the world of betting. You know because a card where every side is road chalk or laying 10+.....that has about the same odds of breaking even as Joe Wise Guy who fades the public to the time of 50% over a season. 

    I'm babbling, but my point is the post was friggin fun, it wound up going 8-8. A few guys tailed it for shits and giggles and cashed. Pretty cool in my book. 

    But holy garbage, this kid is so DESPERATE for attention, that instead of letting it go, or even posting a few plays as a followip which would be fun to watch.....he has to beg for that attention and turn it into a goddamned circus. 

    And now the lamest thing of all......he built up hisfollowing, and I'll get to those herbs in a minute.....he's BASKING in this attention like a friggin schoolgirl box. And now it's time to give plays like he said he would as a week has passed. And instead of throwing out a few, and garbage MAYBE they hit, and maybe a fun thing goes on another week. Or maybe they split, and he says "yea that was fun," and comes out of it with a few friends and life goes on. 

    But NOOOOOOO, as I predicted 5 days ago, OF COURSE he's not gonna give any picks this week. Why? Because he's having too much fun with the attention he's getting and the circus he's running. The lonesome NEEDY loser inside knows that giving even TWO plays, one or both will lose, and POOF there's goes all the attention he's been getting! So what does he do?? He says he gonna time travel for the playoffs or super bowl or whatever the darn, but in the meantime, the Pats ML is the way to go. Knowing they are -17.5 against the Jets, and week 17 assuming it's not a situation where the entire pats team is resting, they will be -7.5 against Miami. So give Pats ML to buy a few weeks and work on his attention getting posts. One half conspiracy Covers is deleting his picks because that's what they do to winners(lol they must really be panicking over one week of picks) and one half whatever babble he's been spewing(look at post 1 as an example). 

    And what's sad is I see numerous people actually entertaining this nonsense. The same people who flock to HACKS like a Phixer.....these guys actually posting that they sent out friend requests and PM ME BRO. That's where my mind is truly boggled. I was young once. But even in that 13-23 age range....I don't ever think I was a person!!
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2016 - 3:16 AM ET #68

    Ahh, my post is littered with edits. I thought the penalty box you were allowed to curse. Some gibberish is some f1ucks, some kunts, and a couple fa66ots. 
    Reply
    Ahh, my post is littered with edits. I thought the penalty box you were allowed to curse. Some gibberish is some f1ucks, some kunts, and a couple fa66ots. 
     
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2016 - 3:22 AM ET #69

    Hahaha!!! 

    The Travelers Club!!! 

    This guy is recruiting people to post his plays now!! It is absurd what some people will do to get attention of strangers on the internet. The Travelers Club!! Almost as absurd as people licking nuts and building a Travelers Club defense force! 

    I don't even know what to say. 


    Reply
    Hahaha!!! 

    The Travelers Club!!! 

    This guy is recruiting people to post his plays now!! It is absurd what some people will do to get attention of strangers on the internet. The Travelers Club!! Almost as absurd as people licking nuts and building a Travelers Club defense force! 

    I don't even know what to say. 


    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 598
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,477
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,481
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.