Posted:
#1
Although I haven't traveled to the Superbowl yet I foresee the Patriot's making it all the way. This is NOT a future pick - just my own guess. The Superbowl will be a future pick so send me your friend request if you want to be part of something special.
Playing God - A Society of Clones
There comes a point in the future where successive advances in genetic engineering culminate in the opening of Pandora's box - and boy that box doesn't just open - it explodes.
Imagine a woman that is pregnant with a copy of herself. Not only is this common, as I said earlier, it is normal. Imagine this woman raising that little girl - her 100% identical twin - as her very own "duplicate". She smothers that baby in the love, affection, and material things that she never got as a child. And the father? Well he has his very own copy as well.
The bond between parent and duplicate is stronger than you can imagine. So much so that parents have legal rights to their duplicate for a host of medical reasons and other things all the way up until the duplicate is 30 years old. Not all families are like this of course but it is common enough that you would see several tables at a restaurant with parents and their mini-me's, which, if you are seeing it for the first time, is absolutely mind blowing. The nightly news would have stories of "runaway duplicates" and there's even a stupid reality show called Spoiled Duplicates.
That was just the start of things though. It wasn't long until popular and attractive celebrities would license their DNA so wealthy families could have their very own little celebrity baby. When a big movie came out with an appealing actress or actor, there would be a mini-baby boom with copies of that person being born all over the world. Years later they would televise large gatherings called clone parties where that actor, now called an "original", would meet and greet sometimes hundreds of copies of themselves. To see this on TV is a sight to behold and has to be one of the most surreal ego trips for that "original" actor or actress.
Now imagine walking into a mall and seeing several dozen Kim Kardashian's or Brad Pitt's walking around of differing age, dress, demeanor etc. When you pass a certain point in the future these twins are literally everywhere you go! It is simply baffling to see this for the first time.
Now I didn't pick Kim Kardashian by accident either - she literally becomes one of the most duplicated humans EVER. Her clones are so common they are simply called a KK. Guy's would say "I'm dating a KK." or "I hooked up with a KK last night." These are exact quotes I heard by the way. She doesn't even live long enough to see the first KK but her children become billionaires from it! When I go into the future even 400+ years from now I am not surprised in the least to see a KK, as a matter of fact I expect it. More to come in Part II. 
