• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Stories from the Future - The Clones Part I (and a pick)

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    gamefix
    HIGHWAY1
    jajknight
    TheAlchemist82
    STUMPY44
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5149
    Posts: 69
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    gamefix
    gamefix
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 70
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2016 - 8:41 PM ET #26

    Admirable jajknight.

    Sound likes science fiction but not. More likes Creation maybe we are in simulation ?

    you are a very few lucky, gifted and talented guy.

    Please share or take me (or us) with you.

    Thank you.

    Reply

    Admirable jajknight.

    Sound likes science fiction but not. More likes Creation maybe we are in simulation ?

    you are a very few lucky, gifted and talented guy.

    Please share or take me (or us) with you.

    Thank you.

     
    HIGHWAY1
    HIGHWAY1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 507
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2016 - 9:32 PM ET #27

    @Jaj, very intriguing outlook, I'm not even talking about the Patriots pick, i am perplexed by what the future holds. Im currently working on my 2nd startup. My first company got acquired, so now I'm a stay at home dad. Im always looking for the next angle or innovation. You sound like someone id love to buy a few drinks for and just talk to!

    Reply
    @Jaj, very intriguing outlook, I'm not even talking about the Patriots pick, i am perplexed by what the future holds. Im currently working on my 2nd startup. My first company got acquired, so now I'm a stay at home dad. Im always looking for the next angle or innovation. You sound like someone id love to buy a few drinks for and just talk to!

     
    jajknight
    jajknight
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2156
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 12:02 AM ET #28

    Thanks for all the post guys. I do plan on posting some NFL plays this weekend however I'm not going to the future until the Superbowl. In the meantime you can find me in the college basketball forum.  

    I said the Patriots because I think they will make it to the Superbowl - there are no lines out right now so that's why I said moneyline. Once I see the lines I will probably update my opinion. 
    Reply
    Thanks for all the post guys. I do plan on posting some NFL plays this weekend however I'm not going to the future until the Superbowl. In the meantime you can find me in the college basketball forum.  

    I said the Patriots because I think they will make it to the Superbowl - there are no lines out right now so that's why I said moneyline. Once I see the lines I will probably update my opinion. 
     
    TheAlchemist82
    TheAlchemist82
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 12:45 AM ET #29

    Jajknight - is it possible for you to travel to the super bowl before the playoffs start, so we learn the contenders beforehand? Or does this need to be done during super bowl week? Also wanted to get your thoughts on bitcoins, I happen to owe a substantial amount but what does the future hold for these coins. Is this something that will stand the test of time? Or is something that will become dust in the wind.. Let me know yout thoughts fellow travelor.. please and thank you


    Reply
    Jajknight - is it possible for you to travel to the super bowl before the playoffs start, so we learn the contenders beforehand? Or does this need to be done during super bowl week? Also wanted to get your thoughts on bitcoins, I happen to owe a substantial amount but what does the future hold for these coins. Is this something that will stand the test of time? Or is something that will become dust in the wind.. Let me know yout thoughts fellow travelor.. please and thank you


     
    STUMPY44
    STUMPY44
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 23
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 1:54 AM ET #30

    Just sent friend request!  Your post are very interesting, keep up the good work!  I would not doubt you are telling the truth.  I have seen some odd things before and read some even stranger things about the future.  With you on Amazon and aliens!
     
    Reply
    Just sent friend request!  Your post are very interesting, keep up the good work!  I would not doubt you are telling the truth.  I have seen some odd things before and read some even stranger things about the future.  With you on Amazon and aliens!
     
     
    Numbertheory
    Numbertheory
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 259
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 2:05 AM ET #31

    Its funny to me, when power is perceived to be real, how minute the requests are in scope. Is this a great investment or not? Can you tell me how to make myself wealthy? I'm not hating on it, it is what this forum is for but like damn... you run into a higher power and all we can ask for is something that was promised to come sooner? Patience children. 

    Quite honestly, this is refreshing to me. I haven't even considered the expansiveness of the human mind since high school when I had the time to explore. Not to get overly religious here but I recall in the bible somewhere indicating that we were all granted some kind of gift. What that actually is, is anybody's guess. But I submit to everyone that if you want to learn these answers for yourself, make a commitment to achieving the activation of your own gifts as well. 

    On another note, my only lament is that I wont get to date a KK... not in this life at least LOL

    oh and Alchemist, if you bought those at their inception, I would be cashing those babies out right now. No need to be even more greedy after a massive ROI like that. I would look for more stable commodities and some estate planning should you be thinking of the next generation. Currency throughout history have faced multiple crisis, bitcoin, as far as I can tell has survived one so far which was the corruption of their own banking. There's no telling what the next crisis will shape up to be. Just my opinion and hopefully something for you to think on. Good luck and fortune 
    Reply
    Its funny to me, when power is perceived to be real, how minute the requests are in scope. Is this a great investment or not? Can you tell me how to make myself wealthy? I'm not hating on it, it is what this forum is for but like damn... you run into a higher power and all we can ask for is something that was promised to come sooner? Patience children. 

    Quite honestly, this is refreshing to me. I haven't even considered the expansiveness of the human mind since high school when I had the time to explore. Not to get overly religious here but I recall in the bible somewhere indicating that we were all granted some kind of gift. What that actually is, is anybody's guess. But I submit to everyone that if you want to learn these answers for yourself, make a commitment to achieving the activation of your own gifts as well. 

    On another note, my only lament is that I wont get to date a KK... not in this life at least LOL

    oh and Alchemist, if you bought those at their inception, I would be cashing those babies out right now. No need to be even more greedy after a massive ROI like that. I would look for more stable commodities and some estate planning should you be thinking of the next generation. Currency throughout history have faced multiple crisis, bitcoin, as far as I can tell has survived one so far which was the corruption of their own banking. There's no telling what the next crisis will shape up to be. Just my opinion and hopefully something for you to think on. Good luck and fortune 
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 4:47 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:

     Not to sound like a Debbie downer but patriots Moneyline come on man anyone could've said that look at this season so far 12 and two if you follow the money line all year you would have been up with that being said at -200-300-400 how much money would you have really made patriots going to the Super Bowl dude that 

    You are a Debbie Downer and like all Debbie Downers, you are f#cking annoying. Quit being a hater. If you aren't entertained, kick rock. I think these post are great regardless of picks.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:

     Not to sound like a Debbie downer but patriots Moneyline come on man anyone could've said that look at this season so far 12 and two if you follow the money line all year you would have been up with that being said at -200-300-400 how much money would you have really made patriots going to the Super Bowl dude that 

    You are a Debbie Downer and like all Debbie Downers, you are f#cking annoying. Quit being a hater. If you aren't entertained, kick rock. I think these post are great regardless of picks.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 5:04 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by jajknight:


    The first KK is born in 77 years - Kim's blood is preserved until then. A sample was taken after she gets murdered. She is murdered by Kanye West on September 17th, 2022 after he walks in on her sleeping with some other guy. The subsequent trial makes the O.J. Simpson trial look like playtime at the nursery. He is found not guilty. 

    That makes so much sense, he's already batsh#t crazy. Great post. Keep them coming and don't pay attention to haters and self-proclaimed Debbie Downers. There such a break from the monotonous, "who ya got? Who ya got? Who ya got?" and the minutiae of handicapping i.e. W/L records, line movements, injuries, offensive efficiency, ect, ect, ect. I mean, I get this is site is a gambling aide but come on. Keep it up. I'll be sending a friend request.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jajknight:


    The first KK is born in 77 years - Kim's blood is preserved until then. A sample was taken after she gets murdered. She is murdered by Kanye West on September 17th, 2022 after he walks in on her sleeping with some other guy. The subsequent trial makes the O.J. Simpson trial look like playtime at the nursery. He is found not guilty. 

    That makes so much sense, he's already batsh#t crazy. Great post. Keep them coming and don't pay attention to haters and self-proclaimed Debbie Downers. There such a break from the monotonous, "who ya got? Who ya got? Who ya got?" and the minutiae of handicapping i.e. W/L records, line movements, injuries, offensive efficiency, ect, ect, ect. I mean, I get this is site is a gambling aide but come on. Keep it up. I'll be sending a friend request.
     
    fadeORdie
    fadeORdie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 3812
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 5:26 AM ET #34

    I would like to purchase what this guy is smokin'
    Reply
    I would like to purchase what this guy is smokin'
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 5:34 AM ET #35

    Wow
    Reply
    Wow
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 5:35 AM ET #36

    So if Brady gets beat in the playoffs we will al know you are full of shit
    Reply
    So if Brady gets beat in the playoffs we will al know you are full of shit
     
    SeanTaylor36
    SeanTaylor36
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 103
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 5:46 AM ET #37

    It was amusing to read at first only cuz i thought u were jus messing around. But as Jesus once said ..." Give to what is Cesars to Cesar...and give to God what is Gods.." That being said God is the only one who knows what will happen to who and when. Our time here on earth is numbered. So whenyour day comes i pray God forgives you and may grant u mercy. However I wish nuthn but pure guidance and well wishes to u knight. As always GLE
    Reply
    It was amusing to read at first only cuz i thought u were jus messing around. But as Jesus once said ..." Give to what is Cesars to Cesar...and give to God what is Gods.." That being said God is the only one who knows what will happen to who and when. Our time here on earth is numbered. So whenyour day comes i pray God forgives you and may grant u mercy. However I wish nuthn but pure guidance and well wishes to u knight. As always GLE
     
    Onthereal
    Onthereal
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6853
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 7:54 AM ET #38

    I like where you're heading with this.
    Reply
    I like where you're heading with this.
     
    IfYaSmellLALALA
    IfYaSmellLALALA
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 2565
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 7:54 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    So if Brady gets beat in the playoffs we will al know you are full of garbage


    not necessarily he said that was his guess


    We DID miss the 8 team parlay though and that's that 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    So if Brady gets beat in the playoffs we will al know you are full of garbage


    not necessarily he said that was his guess


    We DID miss the 8 team parlay though and that's that 
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 8:32 AM ET #40

    cool have pats and 'bama futures pending.

    plan to hedge both if they make it. got 3/2 on 'bama back in early November 3-1 on pats, when they play should be pounded favorite

    and hedging the other team described this it general discussion under math riddle.at the end of the discussion

    Reply

    cool have pats and 'bama futures pending.

    plan to hedge both if they make it. got 3/2 on 'bama back in early November 3-1 on pats, when they play should be pounded favorite

    and hedging the other team described this it general discussion under math riddle.at the end of the discussion

     
    Onthereal
    Onthereal
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6853
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 8:39 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    cool have pats and 'bama futures pending.

    plan to hedge both if they make it. got 3/2 on 'bama back in early November 3-1 on pats, when they play should be pounded favorite

    and hedging the other team described this it general discussion under math riddle.at the end of the discussion



    Bama's not winning it all.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    cool have pats and 'bama futures pending.

    plan to hedge both if they make it. got 3/2 on 'bama back in early November 3-1 on pats, when they play should be pounded favorite

    and hedging the other team described this it general discussion under math riddle.at the end of the discussion



    Bama's not winning it all.
     
    lajohn
    lajohn
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 15048
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 9:14 AM ET #42

    This is:
    THE MOST USELESS NFL thread, I've EVER read!!!
    Reply
    This is:
    THE MOST USELESS NFL thread, I've EVER read!!!
     
    freakyfreddies
    freakyfreddies
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 782
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 9:28 AM ET #43

    50,000K in two days for a 500 investment, name one person that has ever achieved that. Keep it going Time Travler
    Reply
    50,000K in two days for a 500 investment, name one person that has ever achieved that. Keep it going Time Travler
     
    TrueAscension
    TrueAscension
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 207
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 9:44 AM ET #44

    Sell bitcoins, buy amazon.  Its nearly identical price.
    Reply
    Sell bitcoins, buy amazon.  Its nearly identical price.
     
    SeanTaylor36
    SeanTaylor36
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 103
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 9:46 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by freakyfreddies:

    50,000K in two days for a 500 investment, name one person that has ever achieved that. Keep it going Time Travler

    Will smith in focus lmao
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyfreddies:

    50,000K in two days for a 500 investment, name one person that has ever achieved that. Keep it going Time Travler

    Will smith in focus lmao
     
    jajknight
    jajknight
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2156
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 10:11 AM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTaylor36:

    It was amusing to read at first only cuz i thought u were jus messing around. But as Jesus once said ..." Give to what is Cesars to Cesar...and give to God what is Gods.." That being said God is the only one who knows what will happen to who and when. Our time here on earth is numbered. So whenyour day comes i pray God forgives you and may grant u mercy. However I wish nuthn but pure guidance and well wishes to u knight. As always GLE

    Why would God need to forgive me? 

    Also, quick note on Amazon. The stock is expensive but you can buy 2019 call options with a strike price at $1,000+.  It will be well past 1,000 per share by 2019. Those are pure gold. No one, and I mean no one has even factored in their drone research - because they aren't flying around dropping crap off in on your porch YET! When people start seeing the drones the stock is going to go through the roof - I'm talking another 600 billion in market cap is to come. It is the first trillion dollar company and it's only at a 360 billion dollar market cap right now - yes it looks expensive but trust me, there is plenty of room for it to go and it will. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTaylor36:

    It was amusing to read at first only cuz i thought u were jus messing around. But as Jesus once said ..." Give to what is Cesars to Cesar...and give to God what is Gods.." That being said God is the only one who knows what will happen to who and when. Our time here on earth is numbered. So whenyour day comes i pray God forgives you and may grant u mercy. However I wish nuthn but pure guidance and well wishes to u knight. As always GLE

    Why would God need to forgive me? 

    Also, quick note on Amazon. The stock is expensive but you can buy 2019 call options with a strike price at $1,000+.  It will be well past 1,000 per share by 2019. Those are pure gold. No one, and I mean no one has even factored in their drone research - because they aren't flying around dropping crap off in on your porch YET! When people start seeing the drones the stock is going to go through the roof - I'm talking another 600 billion in market cap is to come. It is the first trillion dollar company and it's only at a 360 billion dollar market cap right now - yes it looks expensive but trust me, there is plenty of room for it to go and it will. 
     
    TrueAscension
    TrueAscension
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 207
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 10:20 AM ET #47

    Why not just buy it now in the 700s
    Reply
    Why not just buy it now in the 700s
     
    TrueAscension
    TrueAscension
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 207
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 10:21 AM ET #48

    https://wavy.com/2016/12/18/1-small-delivery-for-a-man-1-giant-leap-for-amazon-drones/


    Reply
    https://wavy.com/2016/12/18/1-small-delivery-for-a-man-1-giant-leap-for-amazon-drones/


     
    jajknight
    jajknight
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2156
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 10:24 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlchemist82:

    Jajknight - is it possible for you to travel to the super bowl before the playoffs start, so we learn the contenders beforehand? Or does this need to be done during super bowl week? Also wanted to get your thoughts on bitcoins, I happen to owe a substantial amount but what does the future hold for these coins. Is this something that will stand the test of time? Or is something that will become dust in the wind.. Let me know yout thoughts fellow travelor.. please and thank you



    I don't know about bitcoins because I never really focused on that in the future. Money and financial gain is the absolute furthest thing from your mind when you travel. The 8 team parlay was done purely to convince some close family and friends that were getting really sick of my stories about the future and were beginning to think I was crazy. 

    I wrote that post at 1 am my time - right after I woke up from the trip because everything was fresh in my mind. I saw the outcome of all the games but I only put the 8 that I was really sure about - so to clarify about timing - if you want the absolute most accurate Superbowl prediction it's probably going to come that Saturday morning - early - and ONLY to the members of the Travelers Club so send me the friend request if you haven't already done so. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlchemist82:

    Jajknight - is it possible for you to travel to the super bowl before the playoffs start, so we learn the contenders beforehand? Or does this need to be done during super bowl week? Also wanted to get your thoughts on bitcoins, I happen to owe a substantial amount but what does the future hold for these coins. Is this something that will stand the test of time? Or is something that will become dust in the wind.. Let me know yout thoughts fellow travelor.. please and thank you



    I don't know about bitcoins because I never really focused on that in the future. Money and financial gain is the absolute furthest thing from your mind when you travel. The 8 team parlay was done purely to convince some close family and friends that were getting really sick of my stories about the future and were beginning to think I was crazy. 

    I wrote that post at 1 am my time - right after I woke up from the trip because everything was fresh in my mind. I saw the outcome of all the games but I only put the 8 that I was really sure about - so to clarify about timing - if you want the absolute most accurate Superbowl prediction it's probably going to come that Saturday morning - early - and ONLY to the members of the Travelers Club so send me the friend request if you haven't already done so. 
     
     
    Cashinwong
    Cashinwong
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1013
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 10:29 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by jajknight:


    I don't know about bitcoins because I never really focused on that in the future. Money and financial gain is the absolute furthest thing from your mind when you travel. The 8 team parlay was done purely to convince some close family and friends that were getting really sick of my stories about the future and were beginning to think I was crazy. 

    I wrote that post at 1 am my time - right after I woke up from the trip because everything was fresh in my mind. I saw the outcome of all the games but I only put the 8 that I was really sure about - so to clarify about timing - if you want the absolute most accurate Superbowl prediction it's probably going to come that Saturday morning - early - and ONLY to the members of the Travelers Club so send me the friend request if you haven't already done so. 

    Please take detail notes of the Super Bowl.  From the coin flip to the last score.  If you can detail the box score, that would be great.  MVP?  Thx.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jajknight:


    I don't know about bitcoins because I never really focused on that in the future. Money and financial gain is the absolute furthest thing from your mind when you travel. The 8 team parlay was done purely to convince some close family and friends that were getting really sick of my stories about the future and were beginning to think I was crazy. 

    I wrote that post at 1 am my time - right after I woke up from the trip because everything was fresh in my mind. I saw the outcome of all the games but I only put the 8 that I was really sure about - so to clarify about timing - if you want the absolute most accurate Superbowl prediction it's probably going to come that Saturday morning - early - and ONLY to the members of the Travelers Club so send me the friend request if you haven't already done so. 

    Please take detail notes of the Super Bowl.  From the coin flip to the last score.  If you can detail the box score, that would be great.  MVP?  Thx.  
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 598
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,477
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,481
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.