Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: GL Red Do u still think Caleb sucks......
Not sold on him yet. At least he's not throwing picks. But he's not letting it rip either. Dude is short and never throws to the TE's, or over the middle in particular.
I'll start believing in him when it's "him" that starts winning games for the Bears. So far all the Bears W's were team efforts/coaching.
They've beaten Dallas, Vegas, and a .500 Washington team on 2 weeks rest.
Call me when he orchestrates a game winning drive
Quote Originally Posted by bigred84:
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: GL Red Do u still think Caleb sucks......
Not sold on him yet. At least he's not throwing picks. But he's not letting it rip either. Dude is short and never throws to the TE's, or over the middle in particular.
I'll start believing in him when it's "him" that starts winning games for the Bears. So far all the Bears W's were team efforts/coaching.
They've beaten Dallas, Vegas, and a .500 Washington team on 2 weeks rest.
And I hate to say it as a fan, but in 2 weeks when the Ravens are off bye and get some troops back, especially Lamar, they are going to smash the Bears.
I also hate that I'll be at that stadium to witness it. But it's nothing new for my crew and I, as we have not seen a Bears road win in 7 straight years.
@bigred84
And I hate to say it as a fan, but in 2 weeks when the Ravens are off bye and get some troops back, especially Lamar, they are going to smash the Bears.
I also hate that I'll be at that stadium to witness it. But it's nothing new for my crew and I, as we have not seen a Bears road win in 7 straight years.
@bigred84 And I hate to say it as a fan, but in 2 weeks when the Ravens are off bye and get some troops back, especially Lamar, they are going to smash the Bears. I also hate that I'll be at that stadium to witness it. But it's nothing new for my crew and I, as we have not seen a Bears road win in 7 straight years.
I might be there too...
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:
@bigred84 And I hate to say it as a fan, but in 2 weeks when the Ravens are off bye and get some troops back, especially Lamar, they are going to smash the Bears. I also hate that I'll be at that stadium to witness it. But it's nothing new for my crew and I, as we have not seen a Bears road win in 7 straight years.