Vandy +11 Pavia to the wire USC +2.5 Cocks win outright... Cuse +11 QB in a Cyrax special...38-35.... 18-16 ATS <90> in escrow... Falcons +2.5 outright over a beaten up Chargers squad.. Bengals -3...Burrows last stand Bills -7....Allen in a blow out.. 21-16 ATS.. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody Even Starwink n Tigger....
Starwink 38-35 ..................
Quote Originally Posted by bigred84:
Vandy +11 Pavia to the wire USC +2.5 Cocks win outright... Cuse +11 QB in a Cyrax special...38-35.... 18-16 ATS <90> in escrow... Falcons +2.5 outright over a beaten up Chargers squad.. Bengals -3...Burrows last stand Bills -7....Allen in a blow out.. 21-16 ATS.. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody Even Starwink n Tigger....
W.Kentuck beats me on a 50 yd FG with 3 secs, but what I don't understand is that both teams run the ball for a mile and both have lousy run D and they cant put up a forty. sumbitch
W.Kentuck beats me on a 50 yd FG with 3 secs, but what I don't understand is that both teams run the ball for a mile and both have lousy run D and they cant put up a forty. sumbitch
Vandy +11 Pavia to the wire USC +2.5 Cocks win outright... Cuse +11 QB in a Cyrax special...38-35.... 18-16 ATS <90> in escrow... Falcons +2.5 outright over a beaten up Chargers squad.. Bengals -3...Burrows last stand Bills -7....Allen in a blow out.. 21-16 ATS.. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody Even Starwink n Tigger....
Cousins performance was hard 2 believe.....
Burrow is so good ..their defense is hot garbage..
Steelers scored 44 points.....
If u had the Chargers send your winnings to the Red Cross....
Ravens signed former Chief FG kicker Jan Stenurud...
82 and still kickin.....
Quote Originally Posted by bigred84:
Vandy +11 Pavia to the wire USC +2.5 Cocks win outright... Cuse +11 QB in a Cyrax special...38-35.... 18-16 ATS <90> in escrow... Falcons +2.5 outright over a beaten up Chargers squad.. Bengals -3...Burrows last stand Bills -7....Allen in a blow out.. 21-16 ATS.. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody Even Starwink n Tigger....
Cousins performance was hard 2 believe.....
Burrow is so good ..their defense is hot garbage..
Steelers scored 44 points.....
If u had the Chargers send your winnings to the Red Cross....
Ravens signed former Chief FG kicker Jan Stenurud...
Sorry to hear . Damn shame what happened to him . Maybe he didn’t have a good role model growing up . Maybe he was a feral child and he was taken in by a family of squirrels or something . Because for one , he’s a squirrelly son of a bitch , and two , he really likes to chase them nuts . I betcha he just twitched and looked around a couple of times and darted up a tree .
wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
Sorry to hear . Damn shame what happened to him . Maybe he didn’t have a good role model growing up . Maybe he was a feral child and he was taken in by a family of squirrels or something . Because for one , he’s a squirrelly son of a bitch , and two , he really likes to chase them nuts . I betcha he just twitched and looked around a couple of times and darted up a tree .
I've come to dislike squirrels they get in my flowers and chit all over my deck, I no longer try & Dodge the bastards when driving and have nailed 2 of them.I'd like to introduce a couple of foxes into the neighborhood but don't know how to go about it.
I've come to dislike squirrels they get in my flowers and chit all over my deck, I no longer try & Dodge the bastards when driving and have nailed 2 of them.I'd like to introduce a couple of foxes into the neighborhood but don't know how to go about it.