Covers team,
Why am I in Rehab.
Correction 7pt teaser. Arizona is +10.5 ( line is +3.5)
Correction 7pt teaser. Arizona is +10.5 ( line is +3.5)
I was also on rehab yesterday
maybe I said the f word but it wasn't towards anyone also ppl argue blaming ppl for fraud lines or something else still able to post
what a joke
I was also on rehab yesterday
maybe I said the f word but it wasn't towards anyone also ppl argue blaming ppl for fraud lines or something else still able to post
what a joke
@wallstreetcappers
I will go back and check that out. I thought I was actually be a good boy this year..lol. Wont happen again
![]()
@wallstreetcappers
I will go back and check that out. I thought I was actually be a good boy this year..lol. Wont happen again
![]()
Some of you good boys
need some major major major rehab
An extremely lengthy stay up in this crib will really tighten up all them loose screws that have been giving you really good boys problems
GL with your recovery good boys ! ![]()
Some of you good boys
need some major major major rehab
An extremely lengthy stay up in this crib will really tighten up all them loose screws that have been giving you really good boys problems
GL with your recovery good boys ! ![]()
Wedgie...where did you come from? ![]()
And by that I mean, who were you before you became a hunter of wedgies? ![]()
Wedgie...where did you come from? ![]()
And by that I mean, who were you before you became a hunter of wedgies? ![]()
MR . ABN …..
Ive always been a no flo , no dough , all sho, caml toe , litl joe ![]()
But I’ve progressed and im now also a ….
_________ D-BAG ! ………
with TONS of gravy on top
MR . ABN …..
Ive always been a no flo , no dough , all sho, caml toe , litl joe ![]()
But I’ve progressed and im now also a ….
_________ D-BAG ! ………
with TONS of gravy on top
Hey Wizer! Left you a stack of stoagiea and a lighter for ya to light up when winning!
take care bud!
JJ
Hey Wizer! Left you a stack of stoagiea and a lighter for ya to light up when winning!
take care bud!
JJ
Sweet bro !, a handmade stack of Flor de las Antillas. Just lit one up, earth nuts, brown sugar, sweetness & lemon zest.. Wow! Thanks for the visit, see ya on the outside. Can I keep the lighter, need to light a fu$e when I get out
Sweet bro !, a handmade stack of Flor de las Antillas. Just lit one up, earth nuts, brown sugar, sweetness & lemon zest.. Wow! Thanks for the visit, see ya on the outside. Can I keep the lighter, need to light a fu$e when I get out
