cougars are tough at home and only lost once all year. Wildcats can’t win on road
LOCK OF THE YEAR: Houston ML
@YELAWOLF
My personal opinion it’s not too bad to post in PB there are some good guys and gals in here and you don’t get alot of knuckle heads if people have there notifications on they can get your plays
HOT PICKS with flames then inside your post put lock of the you all know what
also I didn’t know you can’t highlight your picks weekend week out lock or whatever as long as no foul language but I’m not the boss in here ![]()
@YELAWOLF
My personal opinion it’s not too bad to post in PB there are some good guys and gals in here and you don’t get alot of knuckle heads if people have there notifications on they can get your plays
HOT PICKS with flames then inside your post put lock of the you all know what
also I didn’t know you can’t highlight your picks weekend week out lock or whatever as long as no foul language but I’m not the boss in here ![]()
@kidd22
2h line seems fishy
Zona -.5 -115
Thats like Zona +6.5 to start the game!?
Hmmm....I guess we gotta ride it out.
@kidd22
2h line seems fishy
Zona -.5 -115
Thats like Zona +6.5 to start the game!?
Hmmm....I guess we gotta ride it out.
@kidd22 Yeah. Started off good. That 4th down stop was big. Gotta game left. Let’s see how it plays out. GL
@kidd22 Yeah. Started off good. That 4th down stop was big. Gotta game left. Let’s see how it plays out. GL
Not gonna post anymore locks. Sorry guys, don’t like posting in penalty box and I think it’s absolute BS mods locked me for simply putting lock in my thread title even tho there’s 100s of other posters that does the same. Oh well…
Not gonna post anymore locks. Sorry guys, don’t like posting in penalty box and I think it’s absolute BS mods locked me for simply putting lock in my thread title even tho there’s 100s of other posters that does the same. Oh well…
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
