@cd329
Boy I was betting with the Big dogs filling my bank account while you were still filling diapers. Eat Crow![]()
yeah okay pal. 46 years betting, what i have forgotten you will never learn. Keep getting your plays off AI
yeah okay pal. 46 years betting, what i have forgotten you will never learn. Keep getting your plays off AI
It's plagiarism bro. Copy and pasting an answer to your question is not analysis, it's cheating...
Start your posts with a disclaimer then: 'This is an AI response to a question I prompted on XXX'. At least we'll take it at face value.
It's plagiarism bro. Copy and pasting an answer to your question is not analysis, it's cheating...
Start your posts with a disclaimer then: 'This is an AI response to a question I prompted on XXX'. At least we'll take it at face value.
I know his plays and don't care about the errors in the write-up. It's picking winners, not an English or spelling class. Plus it's free.. GL LL with whatever you decide to do ![]()
I know his plays and don't care about the errors in the write-up. It's picking winners, not an English or spelling class. Plus it's free.. GL LL with whatever you decide to do ![]()
![]()
![]()
Exactly![]()
I honestly dont know how anybody can defend his excuses every week. I havent said anything about this until today. You cant keep saying sorry for the mistake every week. Maybe he should just post the team hes betting and not post the write up. This wasnt just a little typo, the whole AI post was completely wrong. There is an edit button on this site, after posting he could have edited it, so it makes me think he doesnt even read what he posts. Just gets his picks off AI.
Exactly![]()
I honestly dont know how anybody can defend his excuses every week. I havent said anything about this until today. You cant keep saying sorry for the mistake every week. Maybe he should just post the team hes betting and not post the write up. This wasnt just a little typo, the whole AI post was completely wrong. There is an edit button on this site, after posting he could have edited it, so it makes me think he doesnt even read what he posts. Just gets his picks off AI.
