My football thread has been tanking the past couple weeks. Had a few bad beats. Such is life. Let's see what cagers have to offer.
Buttgers 1h -10.5, -105, 1 unit
Georgia Tech -9.5, -105, 1 unit
My football thread has been tanking the past couple weeks. Had a few bad beats. Such is life. Let's see what cagers have to offer.
Buttgers 1h -10.5, -105, 1 unit
Georgia Tech -9.5, -105, 1 unit
My football thread has been tanking the past couple weeks. Had a few bad beats. Such is life. Let's see what cagers have to offer.
Buttgers 1h -10.5, -105, 1 unit
Georgia Tech -9.5, -105, 1 unit
Seton Hall 1h -8.5, -108, 2 units
Wheat Shockers 1h -2.5, -115, 1 unit
I have had an obsession with Wichita St since I was a kid and will play them to a fault like a homer. I am from California, mind you.
Seton Hall 1h -8.5, -108, 2 units
Wheat Shockers 1h -2.5, -115, 1 unit
I have had an obsession with Wichita St since I was a kid and will play them to a fault like a homer. I am from California, mind you.
Sort of. I don't only play favorites. And I don't only play first halfs. Those are typically the only plays I post though. Easier to maintain as a thread. Otherwise, it would be a jumble of 1h, 2h, FG, and live bets.
Sort of. I don't only play favorites. And I don't only play first halfs. Those are typically the only plays I post though. Easier to maintain as a thread. Otherwise, it would be a jumble of 1h, 2h, FG, and live bets.
Got my ass handed to me this weekend. Thankfully I turned it around in Football for a 2-0 posted Saturday.
Utah 1h -7.5, -103, 2 units
Murray St 1h -8, -110, 1 unit
The Utes haven't covered all year. They have had over-inflated lines though. Fort Wayne hasn't covered this year either but they are traditionally good warrant the more manageable number for the Utes. Need a 2-0 night or I will consider dropping to half units until conference play begins.
Got my ass handed to me this weekend. Thankfully I turned it around in Football for a 2-0 posted Saturday.
Utah 1h -7.5, -103, 2 units
Murray St 1h -8, -110, 1 unit
The Utes haven't covered all year. They have had over-inflated lines though. Fort Wayne hasn't covered this year either but they are traditionally good warrant the more manageable number for the Utes. Need a 2-0 night or I will consider dropping to half units until conference play begins.
