3-1 record ytd
I’m on Nebraska +4.5
Covers already moved this guy to website promotions because of his antics.
Question is, who are you?![]()
Covers already moved this guy to website promotions because of his antics.
Question is, who are you?![]()
Name ONE person in here who called you the Goat.....![]()
Name ONE person in here who called you the Goat.....![]()
@Ducklips123
You'll learn nephew that those who do stupid shit deserve it. Reason I do it is to warn others who may not know or forgot about the intentions of some.
When you've been here before the site was even called COVERS then you'll know.![]()
And I would ask who you are again because im rarely in the mains...hmmmm![]()
@Ducklips123
You'll learn nephew that those who do stupid shit deserve it. Reason I do it is to warn others who may not know or forgot about the intentions of some.
When you've been here before the site was even called COVERS then you'll know.![]()
And I would ask who you are again because im rarely in the mains...hmmmm![]()
the goat got boxed
How could this happen ![]()
Friggen animal cruelty![]()
This will give you a topic to discuss with your 2 listeners on your podcast. ![]()
the goat got boxed
How could this happen ![]()
Friggen animal cruelty![]()
This will give you a topic to discuss with your 2 listeners on your podcast. ![]()
