• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    If I ever run into Nick Sirianni I will punch him in the face

    12 Next Last»
    JimmyGape
    richiepicks
    L0adingshow
    Rayfr
    PayMeHardRock
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 437
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:21 PM ET #1

    When I so much as catch a glimpse of this guy on the sidelines it raises my blood pressure.Reminds me of a spoiled fat kid running after the ice cream man with a milkshake in his hand.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    When I so much as catch a glimpse of this guy on the sidelines it raises my blood pressure.Reminds me of a spoiled fat kid running after the ice cream man with a milkshake in his hand.

     
    richiepicks
    richiepicks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 325
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:23 PM ET #2

    @JimmyGape

     He has the most punchable face in the NFL

    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     He has the most punchable face in the NFL

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:23 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by richiepicks:

    @JimmyGape  He has the most punchable face in the NFL

     

    I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by richiepicks:

    @JimmyGape  He has the most punchable face in the NFL

     

    I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY

     
    L0adingshow
    L0adingshow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 1666
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:25 PM ET #4

    Are you close to his size? Trying to imagine if he’ll rock your shit after or if it would be a decent fight if you’re around his size. 

    I guess the element of surprise would play a factor as well. 

    Reply

    Are you close to his size? Trying to imagine if he’ll rock your shit after or if it would be a decent fight if you’re around his size. 

    I guess the element of surprise would play a factor as well. 

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:27 PM ET #5

    Im 5'10 180

    Reply

    Im 5'10 180

     
    Rayfr
    Rayfr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1189
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:29 PM ET #6

    @JimmyGape

     an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     an_roll_laugh

     
    PayMeHardRock
    PayMeHardRock
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 1942
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:35 PM ET #7

    Don’t get your ass beat like Mark Sanchez

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Don’t get your ass beat like Mark Sanchez

    an_roll_laugh

     
    davidortiz
    davidortiz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 299
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:37 PM ET #8

    How you gonna punch anyone with those chili dogs in your hands and pockets peace_5

    if you're sleeping and dreaming about a toilet, don't use the toilet
    Reply

    How you gonna punch anyone with those chili dogs in your hands and pockets peace_5

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:38 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by PayMeHardRock:

    Don’t get your ass beat like Mark Sanchez

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PayMeHardRock:

    Don’t get your ass beat like Mark Sanchez

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     
    L0adingshow
    L0adingshow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 1666
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:40 PM ET #10

    Ok he’s 6’3 190. I’ll root for you. He’s annoying as fuck lol

    Reply

    Ok he’s 6’3 190. I’ll root for you. He’s annoying as fuck lol

     
    davidortiz
    davidortiz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 299
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 1:48 PM ET #11

    Nick Sirianni would take your chilidog cart and toss it in the sf bay peace_5

    if you're sleeping and dreaming about a toilet, don't use the toilet
    Reply

    Nick Sirianni would take your chilidog cart and toss it in the sf bay peace_5

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2025 - 2:23 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Im 5'10 180

    Then most men wouldn’t even notice if you hit them ! So go ahead - I am sure his wife hits harder than you

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Im 5'10 180

    Then most men wouldn’t even notice if you hit them ! So go ahead - I am sure his wife hits harder than you

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 12:33 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Im 5'10 180 Then most men wouldn’t even notice if you hit them ! So go ahead - I am sure his wife hits harder than you

    You don't know anyhing about fighting. Why are you even chiming in? I've known some 5'10 dudes that were absolute knockout artist. You act like he said he was 135 pounds.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Im 5'10 180 Then most men wouldn’t even notice if you hit them ! So go ahead - I am sure his wife hits harder than you

    You don't know anyhing about fighting. Why are you even chiming in? I've known some 5'10 dudes that were absolute knockout artist. You act like he said he was 135 pounds.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 12:34 AM ET #14

    @JimmyGape

     I'd pay your bail.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     I'd pay your bail.

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 1:19 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Im 5'10 180 Then most men wouldn’t even notice if you hit them ! So go ahead - I am sure his wife hits harder than you You don't know anyhing about fighting. Why are you even chiming in? I've known some 5'10 dudes that were absolute knockout artist. You act like he said he was 135 pounds.

     

    What the fuck do you know? I have trained Aikido and MMA most of my teenage years and I have fucked other people’s girls at least 20 times where I was attacked by their partners at some later point - I was also part of one of the biggest soccer aftermath fights - where galatasarie met arsenal in Copenhagen - try YouTube that shit - that was a fucking warzone ! Not that frog inflated bullcrap you guys have over there !!  I also know people that have drowned in water pools the size of a small child because they passed out the wrong way - that doesn’t mean swimming in the ocean doesn’t pose more a threat - and the same in fighting - size and mass can make up for A LOT you lack in technique - and you shouldn’t fear the people that throws those “threats” out online - you should fear those that don’t warn you at all

    I weigh 360, 6’7, 7% body fat mass - I wouldn’t feel a think getting hit by the average person of your stats

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Im 5'10 180 Then most men wouldn’t even notice if you hit them ! So go ahead - I am sure his wife hits harder than you You don't know anyhing about fighting. Why are you even chiming in? I've known some 5'10 dudes that were absolute knockout artist. You act like he said he was 135 pounds.

     

    What the fuck do you know? I have trained Aikido and MMA most of my teenage years and I have fucked other people’s girls at least 20 times where I was attacked by their partners at some later point - I was also part of one of the biggest soccer aftermath fights - where galatasarie met arsenal in Copenhagen - try YouTube that shit - that was a fucking warzone ! Not that frog inflated bullcrap you guys have over there !!  I also know people that have drowned in water pools the size of a small child because they passed out the wrong way - that doesn’t mean swimming in the ocean doesn’t pose more a threat - and the same in fighting - size and mass can make up for A LOT you lack in technique - and you shouldn’t fear the people that throws those “threats” out online - you should fear those that don’t warn you at all

    I weigh 360, 6’7, 7% body fat mass - I wouldn’t feel a think getting hit by the average person of your stats

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 1:27 AM ET #16

    But ok - if you want to brush this guys hurt ego I can do that as well ! - please don’t hit a random person you don’t know OP - are you trying to kill him - because you would with those stats man ! Are you working out or something ? Omg what a beast - maybe only tied with this Stu dude - but also only maybe - that guy is a god among men an_speechless

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    But ok - if you want to brush this guys hurt ego I can do that as well ! - please don’t hit a random person you don’t know OP - are you trying to kill him - because you would with those stats man ! Are you working out or something ? Omg what a beast - maybe only tied with this Stu dude - but also only maybe - that guy is a god among men an_speechless

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 1:40 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Im 5'10 180 Then most men wouldn’t even notice if you hit them ! So go ahead - I am sure his wife hits harder than you You don't know anyhing about fighting. Why are you even chiming in? I've known some 5'10 dudes that were absolute knockout artist. You act like he said he was 135 pounds.   What the fuck do you know? I have trained Aikido and MMA most of my teenage years and I have fucked other people’s girls at least 20 times where I was attacked by their partners at some later point - I was also part of one of the biggest soccer aftermath fights - where galatasarie met arsenal in Copenhagen - try YouTube that shit - that was a fucking warzone ! Not that frog inflated bullcrap you guys have over there !!  I also know people that have drowned in water pools the size of a small child because they passed out the wrong way - that doesn’t mean swimming in the ocean doesn’t pose more a threat - and the same in fighting - size and mass can make up for A LOT you lack in technique - and you shouldn’t fear the people that throws those “threats” out online - you should fear those that don’t warn you at all I weigh 360, 6’7, 7% body fat mass - I wouldn’t feel a think getting hit by the average person of your stats

    No one believes you. No one thinks Danes are tough. The Danish are like that kid who won a fight in elementary school and was still trying to live off the rep of that one fight all the way into college. Sure, the Vikings were a thing. No one can deny it. That was over a thousand years ago though. Scandavians are softer than baby shit now. You're just not a violent people. As we say in the states, you're not about that life. Hearing you talk tough is comical.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Im 5'10 180 Then most men wouldn’t even notice if you hit them ! So go ahead - I am sure his wife hits harder than you You don't know anyhing about fighting. Why are you even chiming in? I've known some 5'10 dudes that were absolute knockout artist. You act like he said he was 135 pounds.   What the fuck do you know? I have trained Aikido and MMA most of my teenage years and I have fucked other people’s girls at least 20 times where I was attacked by their partners at some later point - I was also part of one of the biggest soccer aftermath fights - where galatasarie met arsenal in Copenhagen - try YouTube that shit - that was a fucking warzone ! Not that frog inflated bullcrap you guys have over there !!  I also know people that have drowned in water pools the size of a small child because they passed out the wrong way - that doesn’t mean swimming in the ocean doesn’t pose more a threat - and the same in fighting - size and mass can make up for A LOT you lack in technique - and you shouldn’t fear the people that throws those “threats” out online - you should fear those that don’t warn you at all I weigh 360, 6’7, 7% body fat mass - I wouldn’t feel a think getting hit by the average person of your stats

    No one believes you. No one thinks Danes are tough. The Danish are like that kid who won a fight in elementary school and was still trying to live off the rep of that one fight all the way into college. Sure, the Vikings were a thing. No one can deny it. That was over a thousand years ago though. Scandavians are softer than baby shit now. You're just not a violent people. As we say in the states, you're not about that life. Hearing you talk tough is comical.

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 1:44 AM ET #18

    I literally just said I was nothing compared to you or OP what more do you want ? But come on no one is ! That some one as tough as you is labelled as a “human” is the biggest insult in this thread if you ask me - and if the American population wasn’t infamous for its incel culture and fat population - I am sure that tough image would be sticking more to you guys than it does an_cheers

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    I literally just said I was nothing compared to you or OP what more do you want ? But come on no one is ! That some one as tough as you is labelled as a “human” is the biggest insult in this thread if you ask me - and if the American population wasn’t infamous for its incel culture and fat population - I am sure that tough image would be sticking more to you guys than it does an_cheers

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 2:04 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    I literally just said I was nothing compared to you or OP what more do you want ? But come on no one is ! That some one as tough as you is labelled as a “human” is the biggest insult in this thread if you ask me - and if the American population wasn’t infamous for its incel culture and fat population - I am sure that tough image would be sticking more to you guys than it does

    That's why there has never been a Danish boxing World Champ. No Danes in the UFC. No Danish Olympic medals in boxing, grappling, weight lifting... what are you guys even good at? Biathlon? You're not tough. You specifically nor your country. And that's ok. You guys have a lot going for you but trying to convince strangers on the internet that Denmark produces tough guys is pure comedy. Your whole country is softer than Ugg boots.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    I literally just said I was nothing compared to you or OP what more do you want ? But come on no one is ! That some one as tough as you is labelled as a “human” is the biggest insult in this thread if you ask me - and if the American population wasn’t infamous for its incel culture and fat population - I am sure that tough image would be sticking more to you guys than it does

    That's why there has never been a Danish boxing World Champ. No Danes in the UFC. No Danish Olympic medals in boxing, grappling, weight lifting... what are you guys even good at? Biathlon? You're not tough. You specifically nor your country. And that's ok. You guys have a lot going for you but trying to convince strangers on the internet that Denmark produces tough guys is pure comedy. Your whole country is softer than Ugg boots.

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 2:20 AM ET #20

    First of all, I don't live off the accomplishments of others. Just because Mike Tyson is American doesn't make you more or less cool as a fellow American! There are 6 million of us, for crying out loud! You probably have cities that are larger than us. Find an American city around the same size, and let's compare world records between the two. We're actually pretty good at many sports, two of which we're the world champions in, and we've been the reigning champions in one since 2005. None of them are fighting related, so don't think they'll be relevant here for this particular discussion.

    But you clearly have a problem with your masculinity and need the approval of other men to feel tough. I don't, so I gave you the recognition you craved. I don't beg you to give me the same in return because I've already stated the facts, and your recognition doesn't mean anything to me. So I don't understand why you want to keep talking about this.

    And just for context here: Your population is known worldwide for being fat, not tough.

     

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    First of all, I don't live off the accomplishments of others. Just because Mike Tyson is American doesn't make you more or less cool as a fellow American! There are 6 million of us, for crying out loud! You probably have cities that are larger than us. Find an American city around the same size, and let's compare world records between the two. We're actually pretty good at many sports, two of which we're the world champions in, and we've been the reigning champions in one since 2005. None of them are fighting related, so don't think they'll be relevant here for this particular discussion.

    But you clearly have a problem with your masculinity and need the approval of other men to feel tough. I don't, so I gave you the recognition you craved. I don't beg you to give me the same in return because I've already stated the facts, and your recognition doesn't mean anything to me. So I don't understand why you want to keep talking about this.

    And just for context here: Your population is known worldwide for being fat, not tough.

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 2:38 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    First of all, I don't live off the accomplishments of others. Just because Mike Tyson is American doesn't make you more or less cool as a fellow American! There are 6 million of us, for crying out loud! You probably have cities that are larger than us. Find an American city around the same size, and let's compare world records between the two. We're actually pretty good at many sports, two of which we're the world champions in, and we've been the reigning champions in one since 2005. None of them are fighting related, so don't think they'll be relevant here for this particular discussion. But you clearly have a problem with your masculinity and need the approval of other men to feel tough. I don't, so I gave you the recognition you craved. I don't beg you to give me the same in return because I've already stated the facts, and your recognition doesn't mean anything to me. So I don't understand why you want to keep talking about this. And just for context here: Your population is known worldwide for being fat, not tough.

    I don't have a problem with masculinity, and I definitely don't need the approval of anyone here. Why don't you try reading your own posts. Who else is in here talking about, "I'm 7'3" and 400 pounds of muscle. I bone guys wifes all the times." like that impresses anyone here. We're all grown men here. To us, you sound like a 15 year old who still lives at home and has never had sex. Never beem kissed even. We see right through you. All your bullshit us clearly just that. Bullshit. No one calls you out because no one really gives a shit but to be perfectly clear, we all know it's made up. You talk about things you think we'll be impressed by but none of it is impressive. Like I said, these are all grown men. Men with wifes, kids, and grandkids in some cases. Some of us have done three lives worth of living so it's pretty easy to spot someone who hasn't done any living. You try way to hard to be impressive and that's one of the reasons we know you aren't. No beef though. I actually like you. I just believe you are young and haven't experienced much life so you make up stories to impress middle-aged men half a world away.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    First of all, I don't live off the accomplishments of others. Just because Mike Tyson is American doesn't make you more or less cool as a fellow American! There are 6 million of us, for crying out loud! You probably have cities that are larger than us. Find an American city around the same size, and let's compare world records between the two. We're actually pretty good at many sports, two of which we're the world champions in, and we've been the reigning champions in one since 2005. None of them are fighting related, so don't think they'll be relevant here for this particular discussion. But you clearly have a problem with your masculinity and need the approval of other men to feel tough. I don't, so I gave you the recognition you craved. I don't beg you to give me the same in return because I've already stated the facts, and your recognition doesn't mean anything to me. So I don't understand why you want to keep talking about this. And just for context here: Your population is known worldwide for being fat, not tough.

    I don't have a problem with masculinity, and I definitely don't need the approval of anyone here. Why don't you try reading your own posts. Who else is in here talking about, "I'm 7'3" and 400 pounds of muscle. I bone guys wifes all the times." like that impresses anyone here. We're all grown men here. To us, you sound like a 15 year old who still lives at home and has never had sex. Never beem kissed even. We see right through you. All your bullshit us clearly just that. Bullshit. No one calls you out because no one really gives a shit but to be perfectly clear, we all know it's made up. You talk about things you think we'll be impressed by but none of it is impressive. Like I said, these are all grown men. Men with wifes, kids, and grandkids in some cases. Some of us have done three lives worth of living so it's pretty easy to spot someone who hasn't done any living. You try way to hard to be impressive and that's one of the reasons we know you aren't. No beef though. I actually like you. I just believe you are young and haven't experienced much life so you make up stories to impress middle-aged men half a world away.

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 2:44 AM ET #22

    I don’t really care how I sound - if that story makes you cope with things the best - be my guest ! You said what I would know about fighting and what size matter while fighting - and then I told you why I would know - isn’t that kind of how a conversation work ? And if you guys are old there is even less of chance you can just randomly knockout someone - I gave you guys the benefit of the doubt - that atleast you had your age with you

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    I don’t really care how I sound - if that story makes you cope with things the best - be my guest ! You said what I would know about fighting and what size matter while fighting - and then I told you why I would know - isn’t that kind of how a conversation work ? And if you guys are old there is even less of chance you can just randomly knockout someone - I gave you guys the benefit of the doubt - that atleast you had your age with you

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 3:26 AM ET #23

    And yeah, yeah - I don’t have a problem with either of you - neither you nor OP !

     

    I don’t really condone violence against athletes ! It is just people doing their job - and I have seen enough violence against athletes both in soccer and tennis - to the point where saying stuff like that isn’t considered “fun” to me anymore - because if you are in doubt - plenty of people take this out into real life (Soccer players in Italy risk their fucking life on a weekly basis - and that isn’t what sport is about)  ! - and I don’t even know the athlete you guys mention here ! But it is just the premise 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    And yeah, yeah - I don’t have a problem with either of you - neither you nor OP !

     

    I don’t really condone violence against athletes ! It is just people doing their job - and I have seen enough violence against athletes both in soccer and tennis - to the point where saying stuff like that isn’t considered “fun” to me anymore - because if you are in doubt - plenty of people take this out into real life (Soccer players in Italy risk their fucking life on a weekly basis - and that isn’t what sport is about)  ! - and I don’t even know the athlete you guys mention here ! But it is just the premise 

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 11:55 AM ET #24

    quiet

    Reply

    quiet

     
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2025 - 1:32 PM ET #25

    This is on the edge of becoming archive worthy if we can get a couple of body blows in, a "your mom" reference and a banana in the tail pipe scene.....and if Ace77 can come in and tell everyone they got da aids, then this shit would take the fuck off....reallyhappy

     

    Hi stu... welcome  thanks for coming in as the man of reason and rationale 

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    This is on the edge of becoming archive worthy if we can get a couple of body blows in, a "your mom" reference and a banana in the tail pipe scene.....and if Ace77 can come in and tell everyone they got da aids, then this shit would take the fuck off....reallyhappy

     

    Hi stu... welcome  thanks for coming in as the man of reason and rationale 

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 187
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.