Seems opposite of MAGA. Black man reacts to some chump whitey disrespecting him. Every post saying it's the worse act in history of spirts witnessed, he should be kicked out, arrested, banned etc... Then some poster refers to him as black and it changed everything.
DK Metcalf
@ShesOntoMe
You're a bitch talking shit on the internet. That's all we need to know. Also enjoy jail time for hitting someone because they said mean words. I think you need to go back and get your GED.
@ShesOntoMe
You're a bitch talking shit on the internet. That's all we need to know. Also enjoy jail time for hitting someone because they said mean words. I think you need to go back and get your GED.
@randuniversity
Im a professional mma fighter with a master's degree. DM me and I'll prove it little boy. And to the other clown who says there's no evidence anyone was talking smack- really!? You think he did that for no reason? @randuniversity would call that a VERY low IQ take. #soft
@randuniversity
Im a professional mma fighter with a master's degree. DM me and I'll prove it little boy. And to the other clown who says there's no evidence anyone was talking smack- really!? You think he did that for no reason? @randuniversity would call that a VERY low IQ take. #soft
@mikebdb
You should be. Im actually undefeated, with all wins except one coming in the first round. My degree is from Boise state.
@mikebdb
You should be. Im actually undefeated, with all wins except one coming in the first round. My degree is from Boise state.
@ShesOntoMe
I just googled you and it was a video you took of your wife and her boyfriend. She called him a n*****, then he hit her and you said 'that's what happens when you say mean words' and requested they continue.
@ShesOntoMe
I just googled you and it was a video you took of your wife and her boyfriend. She called him a n*****, then he hit her and you said 'that's what happens when you say mean words' and requested they continue.
@randuniversity
Cute little buddy. You're soft, and you'd be silent in my presence. Have a good one, wimp. You people will probably try to cancel me now
@randuniversity
Cute little buddy. You're soft, and you'd be silent in my presence. Have a good one, wimp. You people will probably try to cancel me now
@mikebdb
Thats what wimps say about real men- "you must be on steroids." Never in my life person. Keep getting fat and talking shit like your blue haired brother that got slapped in the stands.
@mikebdb
Thats what wimps say about real men- "you must be on steroids." Never in my life person. Keep getting fat and talking shit like your blue haired brother that got slapped in the stands.
The tranny probably flirted with DK. Not an excuse to assault him but that's my guess of the interaction. Commentators said he was holding a Go Steelers sign. So he lured DK over with that them flirted with him with his gayass.
On another note: fans need to start fighting back. Whatever happened to the days of pistons v Pacers and the brawl with Ron Artest and Steven Jackson. That was awesome ![]()
The tranny probably flirted with DK. Not an excuse to assault him but that's my guess of the interaction. Commentators said he was holding a Go Steelers sign. So he lured DK over with that them flirted with him with his gayass.
On another note: fans need to start fighting back. Whatever happened to the days of pistons v Pacers and the brawl with Ron Artest and Steven Jackson. That was awesome ![]()
The tranny probably flirted with DK. Not an excuse to assault him but that's my guess of the interaction. Commentators said he was holding a Go Steelers sign. So he lured DK over with that them flirted with him with his gayass.
On another note: fans need to start fighting back. Whatever happened to the days of pistons v Pacers and the brawl with Ron Artest and Steven Jackson. That was awesome ![]()
The tranny probably flirted with DK. Not an excuse to assault him but that's my guess of the interaction. Commentators said he was holding a Go Steelers sign. So he lured DK over with that them flirted with him with his gayass.
On another note: fans need to start fighting back. Whatever happened to the days of pistons v Pacers and the brawl with Ron Artest and Steven Jackson. That was awesome ![]()
Alot roid rage from the she on his mother dude mma master degree look me iam a big shot .. but really is some fat trump trailer trash mother fucker
Alot roid rage from the she on his mother dude mma master degree look me iam a big shot .. but really is some fat trump trailer trash mother fucker
@mikebdb
Lol I literally just told you my real name clown. You're the little B hiding behind a keyboard. Like I said- you'd be DEAD silent in my presence
@mikebdb
Lol I literally just told you my real name clown. You're the little B hiding behind a keyboard. Like I said- you'd be DEAD silent in my presence
@randuniversity Im a professional mma fighter with a master's degree. DM me and I'll prove it little boy. And to the other clown who says there's no evidence anyone was talking smack- really!? You think he did that for no reason? @randuniversity would call that a VERY low IQ take. #soft
Holy shit - you're white??? LOL.
Bruh, you are not a 'professional' mma fighter. You might have had 4 fights a decade ago, but you are not making your living as a fighter. Not taking away anything from you - its take a lot of courage to step into the ring/octagon (even at the amateur level) - but you certainly are not a 'professional mma fighter' today.
@randuniversity Im a professional mma fighter with a master's degree. DM me and I'll prove it little boy. And to the other clown who says there's no evidence anyone was talking smack- really!? You think he did that for no reason? @randuniversity would call that a VERY low IQ take. #soft
Holy shit - you're white??? LOL.
Bruh, you are not a 'professional' mma fighter. You might have had 4 fights a decade ago, but you are not making your living as a fighter. Not taking away anything from you - its take a lot of courage to step into the ring/octagon (even at the amateur level) - but you certainly are not a 'professional mma fighter' today.
@GreasyFat
I've had a string of rib and knee injuries since fighting for Bellator. I still train and will fight again- yes im still a fighter. Regardless, I shouldn't have doxed myself lol. No, I dont make a living as a fighter- like 95% of all professional fighters, which is why I have the education. Again, no lies have been told. Yes, im white- what's that have to do with believing people should get hit in the mouth when being disrespectful? Its interesting that your tone has become a little more respectful after finding out that im white.
@GreasyFat
I've had a string of rib and knee injuries since fighting for Bellator. I still train and will fight again- yes im still a fighter. Regardless, I shouldn't have doxed myself lol. No, I dont make a living as a fighter- like 95% of all professional fighters, which is why I have the education. Again, no lies have been told. Yes, im white- what's that have to do with believing people should get hit in the mouth when being disrespectful? Its interesting that your tone has become a little more respectful after finding out that im white.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
