Reading through all these threads, it's honestly laughable. I think the collective average IQ of covers posters gotta be like under 80.
Bunch of fuckin retards I swear to God.
Reading through all these threads, it's honestly laughable. I think the collective average IQ of covers posters gotta be like under 80.
Bunch of fuckin retards I swear to God.
Reading through all these threads, it's honestly laughable. I think the collective average IQ of covers posters gotta be like under 80.
Bunch of fuckin retards I swear to God.
Entertaining is not exactly the word I would use to describe it, more like pathetic and sad. Oblivious. Disgraceful.
Entertaining is not exactly the word I would use to describe it, more like pathetic and sad. Oblivious. Disgraceful.
Yep biggest wager made here today so far 401K ![]()
Yep biggest wager made here today so far 401K ![]()
It really is bad. Every 3rd thread is someone excited about a ‘ covers bloodbath’ first off how do people know how many people were on what side in any game and why would anyone care?! . I’m worried about my own bets not a ‘ covers bloodbath ‘. Have to be a real loser to post the ‘ covers bloodbath’ threads.
It really is bad. Every 3rd thread is someone excited about a ‘ covers bloodbath’ first off how do people know how many people were on what side in any game and why would anyone care?! . I’m worried about my own bets not a ‘ covers bloodbath ‘. Have to be a real loser to post the ‘ covers bloodbath’ threads.
Ya and you lead the list. You are the biggest attention seeker on here. Like I said before, you must be a hit at parties.
Ya and you lead the list. You are the biggest attention seeker on here. Like I said before, you must be a hit at parties.
Again, your describing yourself.
Again, your describing yourself.
I'm really not in the mood, you **** **** Shut the **** **** and go to bed.
I'm really not in the mood, you **** **** Shut the **** **** and go to bed.
Dude, you are the dumbest **** and the stupidest **** **** **** here. One wonders how you have Internet. access. Do yourself a favor and get lost, you pile of garbage.
Dude, you are the dumbest **** and the stupidest **** **** **** here. One wonders how you have Internet. access. Do yourself a favor and get lost, you pile of garbage.
@UglyKidJoe
Yep just need to take the posts with a grain of salt. I will admit the ‘ bloodbath ‘ posts are rather annoying especially when you were on the wrong side of it… but I guess I could choose to just ignore those posts. lol
@UglyKidJoe
Yep just need to take the posts with a grain of salt. I will admit the ‘ bloodbath ‘ posts are rather annoying especially when you were on the wrong side of it… but I guess I could choose to just ignore those posts. lol
