Kale lib sucks Its not hate..it's evident...he will have good games but he will also be very porous..I have also been very critical of him from the beginning...mostly based on his college days...
![]()
![]()
![]()
Dont really give 2 shits what u think about him.....![]()
Ravens D without #92 has been trash...
He's not coming back this year....
Most of the others will return..
33 ppg with #8![]()
10 ppg with Rush...![]()
Dont really give 2 shits what u think about him.....![]()
Ravens D without #92 has been trash...
He's not coming back this year....
Most of the others will return..
33 ppg with #8![]()
10 ppg with Rush...![]()
@bigred84
Fwiw, I've watched every Bears game with Caleb twice, if not more with a few games the last 2 seasons.
If you think I'm bad at evaluating a player that's fair then.
Personally I think that the Bears would be better "right now" with Jayden, Drake or Bo.
@bigred84
Fwiw, I've watched every Bears game with Caleb twice, if not more with a few games the last 2 seasons.
If you think I'm bad at evaluating a player that's fair then.
Personally I think that the Bears would be better "right now" with Jayden, Drake or Bo.
he's not there YET.....
He didnt start at Zaga HS in DC
as a freshman because he's a
...
He was 14...
Beat DeMatha local HS monster on a TDP on the
last play of the game...![]()
he's not there YET.....
He didnt start at Zaga HS in DC
as a freshman because he's a
...
He was 14...
Beat DeMatha local HS monster on a TDP on the
last play of the game...![]()
What the fuck is this argument about???
If this is still about Kale lib then, pfffttttt....put some nail polish on and start a thumb war and the winner gets a free manicure.....![]()
As for the Ray Bans...they win and cover...finally these fucksticks put it together and shut everyone up....
What the fuck is this argument about???
If this is still about Kale lib then, pfffttttt....put some nail polish on and start a thumb war and the winner gets a free manicure.....![]()
As for the Ray Bans...they win and cover...finally these fucksticks put it together and shut everyone up....
I think that Tampa's star rookie WR is a game time decision. Even then, I'm still pulling for you...
![]()
I think that Tampa's star rookie WR is a game time decision. Even then, I'm still pulling for you...
![]()
I'm going in on the night game....everyone hold your breath and kick a toad, but I'm on...
Houston +3
Texans/Seashit Under 41.5
Good luck to the little people out there ![]()
I'm going in on the night game....everyone hold your breath and kick a toad, but I'm on...
Houston +3
Texans/Seashit Under 41.5
Good luck to the little people out there ![]()
