• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    CD Newsletter Week 16

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    ABooksNightmare
    bigred84
    undermysac
    kidd22
    Cyrax
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 234
    Posts: 61
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2025 - 7:39 PM ET #26

    Off a 5-3-1 week in pro...reallyhappy

     

      

    YTD: 51-46  new_unpleased

     

     

    Here is what I am on tonight:

     

     thefootballLos Angeles +1.5

    thefootballRams/Seahawks under 42

     

      

    Thursday Night Potluck Under Jamboree continues today...this is a blind play with no thought, rhyme or reason so it will be looked at all on its own....I do not play this myself unless it is posted above as an official play, otherwise this is for tracking purposes only…..

     

    YTD: 7-7


     

    thefootballRams/Seahawks under 42 

     

     

    Good luck carpet munchers...and for bigred linoleum(reallyhappy) clover

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Off a 5-3-1 week in pro...reallyhappy

     

      

    YTD: 51-46  new_unpleased

     

     

    Here is what I am on tonight:

     

     thefootballLos Angeles +1.5

    thefootballRams/Seahawks under 42

     

      

    Thursday Night Potluck Under Jamboree continues today...this is a blind play with no thought, rhyme or reason so it will be looked at all on its own....I do not play this myself unless it is posted above as an official play, otherwise this is for tracking purposes only…..

     

    YTD: 7-7


     

    thefootballRams/Seahawks under 42 

     

     

    Good luck carpet munchers...and for bigred linoleum(reallyhappy) clover

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24463
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2025 - 7:54 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    I'm benching Lamar for Brady Cook

    Lay off the crack pipe....an_drunksick

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    I'm benching Lamar for Brady Cook

    Lay off the crack pipe....an_drunksick

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52357
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2025 - 8:17 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by technicalfoul:

    weather being bad tonite is fake news,,,,,,rams/sea over 42.5,,,,,,table max,,,,,,,,,,,so I almost got kicked out of my kids hoop game,,,they playing one of their rivals, they are mopping the floor with them, my kid hits a 3 later in the game and the kid guarding him calls him trash, I'm sitting 1st row right there so I hear it, my kid just points up to the scoreboard and the ref t's him up,,,,now my kid says nothing to the ref as I taught him, I on the other hand did not take kindly too it,,,,cooler heads prevailed,,,,,,,

    Atta boy peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by technicalfoul:

    weather being bad tonite is fake news,,,,,,rams/sea over 42.5,,,,,,table max,,,,,,,,,,,so I almost got kicked out of my kids hoop game,,,they playing one of their rivals, they are mopping the floor with them, my kid hits a 3 later in the game and the kid guarding him calls him trash, I'm sitting 1st row right there so I hear it, my kid just points up to the scoreboard and the ref t's him up,,,,now my kid says nothing to the ref as I taught him, I on the other hand did not take kindly too it,,,,cooler heads prevailed,,,,,,,

    Atta boy peace_5

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2025 - 9:37 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    Quote Originally Posted by technicalfoul: weather being bad tonite is fake news,,,,,,rams/sea over 42.5,,,,,,table max,,,,,,,,,,,so I almost got kicked out of my kids hoop game,,,they playing one of their rivals, they are mopping the floor with them, my kid hits a 3 later in the game and the kid guarding him calls him trash, I'm sitting 1st row right there so I hear it, my kid just points up to the scoreboard and the ref t's him up,,,,now my kid says nothing to the ref as I taught him, I on the other hand did not take kindly too it,,,,cooler heads prevailed,,,,,,, Atta boy
    You should have sideline reporter'd his ass and mic droppedan_arsed

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    Quote Originally Posted by technicalfoul: weather being bad tonite is fake news,,,,,,rams/sea over 42.5,,,,,,table max,,,,,,,,,,,so I almost got kicked out of my kids hoop game,,,they playing one of their rivals, they are mopping the floor with them, my kid hits a 3 later in the game and the kid guarding him calls him trash, I'm sitting 1st row right there so I hear it, my kid just points up to the scoreboard and the ref t's him up,,,,now my kid says nothing to the ref as I taught him, I on the other hand did not take kindly too it,,,,cooler heads prevailed,,,,,,, Atta boy
    You should have sideline reporter'd his ass and mic droppedan_arsed

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16802
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2025 - 1:21 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by stacckpaper:

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: Quote Originally Posted by technicalfoul: weather being bad tonite is fake news,,,,,,rams/sea over 42.5,,,,,,table max,,,,,,,,,,,so I almost got kicked out of my kids hoop game,,,they playing one of their rivals, they are mopping the floor with them, my kid hits a 3 later in the game and the kid guarding him calls him trash, I'm sitting 1st row right there so I hear it, my kid just points up to the scoreboard and the ref t's him up,,,,now my kid says nothing to the ref as I taught him, I on the other hand did not take kindly too it,,,,cooler heads prevailed,,,,,,, Atta boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,table max's starting to be on fire ,,,,Georgia 2 weeks ago, pitt  Monday nite, then this piece of cake,,,,I do see the bama/okie total is up to 41 now ,still a table max although as mentioned earlier today it was at 39,,,no matter,,,
    nice hockey picks 

    table max over bama an_light

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by stacckpaper:

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: Quote Originally Posted by technicalfoul: weather being bad tonite is fake news,,,,,,rams/sea over 42.5,,,,,,table max,,,,,,,,,,,so I almost got kicked out of my kids hoop game,,,they playing one of their rivals, they are mopping the floor with them, my kid hits a 3 later in the game and the kid guarding him calls him trash, I'm sitting 1st row right there so I hear it, my kid just points up to the scoreboard and the ref t's him up,,,,now my kid says nothing to the ref as I taught him, I on the other hand did not take kindly too it,,,,cooler heads prevailed,,,,,,, Atta boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,table max's starting to be on fire ,,,,Georgia 2 weeks ago, pitt  Monday nite, then this piece of cake,,,,I do see the bama/okie total is up to 41 now ,still a table max although as mentioned earlier today it was at 39,,,no matter,,,
    nice hockey picks 

    table max over bama an_light

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16802
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2025 - 1:41 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by stacckpaper:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by stacckpaper: Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: Quote Originally Posted by technicalfoul: weather being bad tonite is fake news,,,,,,rams/sea over 42.5,,,,,,table max,,,,,,,,,,,so I almost got kicked out of my kids hoop game,,,they playing one of their rivals, they are mopping the floor with them, my kid hits a 3 later in the game and the kid guarding him calls him trash, I'm sitting 1st row right there so I hear it, my kid just points up to the scoreboard and the ref t's him up,,,,now my kid says nothing to the ref as I taught him, I on the other hand did not take kindly too it,,,,cooler heads prevailed,,,,,,, Atta boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,table max's starting to be on fire ,,,,Georgia 2 weeks ago, pitt  Monday nite, then this piece of cake,,,,I do see the bama/okie total is up to 41 now ,still a table max although as mentioned earlier today it was at 39,,,no matter,,,nice hockey picks  table max over bama,,,sure is ,,I got it earlier today at 39, I see it up to 41, still a hammer in my opinion,,,,,,,,I don't think it squeaks over,, its either 27-24 ish or doesn't come close, 20-10 ish
    ok I’m in I like Philly sat leaning bears too 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by stacckpaper:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by stacckpaper: Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: Quote Originally Posted by technicalfoul: weather being bad tonite is fake news,,,,,,rams/sea over 42.5,,,,,,table max,,,,,,,,,,,so I almost got kicked out of my kids hoop game,,,they playing one of their rivals, they are mopping the floor with them, my kid hits a 3 later in the game and the kid guarding him calls him trash, I'm sitting 1st row right there so I hear it, my kid just points up to the scoreboard and the ref t's him up,,,,now my kid says nothing to the ref as I taught him, I on the other hand did not take kindly too it,,,,cooler heads prevailed,,,,,,, Atta boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,table max's starting to be on fire ,,,,Georgia 2 weeks ago, pitt  Monday nite, then this piece of cake,,,,I do see the bama/okie total is up to 41 now ,still a table max although as mentioned earlier today it was at 39,,,no matter,,,nice hockey picks  table max over bama,,,sure is ,,I got it earlier today at 39, I see it up to 41, still a hammer in my opinion,,,,,,,,I don't think it squeaks over,, its either 27-24 ish or doesn't come close, 20-10 ish
    ok I’m in I like Philly sat leaning bears too 

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16802
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2025 - 11:17 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    Quote Originally Posted by stacckpaper: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by stacckpaper: Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: Quote Originally Posted by technicalfoul: weather being bad tonite is fake news,,,,,,rams/sea over 42.5,,,,,,table max,,,,,,,,,,,so I almost got kicked out of my kids hoop game,,,they playing one of their rivals, they are mopping the floor with them, my kid hits a 3 later in the game and the kid guarding him calls him trash, I'm sitting 1st row right there so I hear it, my kid just points up to the scoreboard and the ref t's him up,,,,now my kid says nothing to the ref as I taught him, I on the other hand did not take kindly too it,,,,cooler heads prevailed,,,,,,, Atta boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,table max's starting to be on fire ,,,,Georgia 2 weeks ago, pitt  Monday nite, then this piece of cake,,,,I do see the bama/okie total is up to 41 now ,still a table max although as mentioned earlier today it was at 39,,,no matter,,,nice hockey picks  table max over bama,,,sure is ,,I got it earlier today at 39, I see it up to 41, still a hammer in my opinion,,,,,,,,I don't think it squeaks over,, its either 27-24 ish or doesn't come close, 20-10 ishok I’m in I like Philly sat leaning bears too
    Lets go Caines an_clap

    Nice call again on over bama table max an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    Quote Originally Posted by stacckpaper: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by stacckpaper: Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: Quote Originally Posted by technicalfoul: weather being bad tonite is fake news,,,,,,rams/sea over 42.5,,,,,,table max,,,,,,,,,,,so I almost got kicked out of my kids hoop game,,,they playing one of their rivals, they are mopping the floor with them, my kid hits a 3 later in the game and the kid guarding him calls him trash, I'm sitting 1st row right there so I hear it, my kid just points up to the scoreboard and the ref t's him up,,,,now my kid says nothing to the ref as I taught him, I on the other hand did not take kindly too it,,,,cooler heads prevailed,,,,,,, Atta boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,table max's starting to be on fire ,,,,Georgia 2 weeks ago, pitt  Monday nite, then this piece of cake,,,,I do see the bama/okie total is up to 41 now ,still a table max although as mentioned earlier today it was at 39,,,no matter,,,nice hockey picks  table max over bama,,,sure is ,,I got it earlier today at 39, I see it up to 41, still a hammer in my opinion,,,,,,,,I don't think it squeaks over,, its either 27-24 ish or doesn't come close, 20-10 ishok I’m in I like Philly sat leaning bears too
    Lets go Caines an_clap

    Nice call again on over bama table max an_2drinks

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2025 - 2:23 PM ET #33

    Saturday slinger plays:

     

    thefootballPhiladelphia -7

    thefootballGreen Bay +1

    thefootballEagles/Commanders over 44

     

    Good luck you schweaty ballz mofosclover

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Saturday slinger plays:

     

    thefootballPhiladelphia -7

    thefootballGreen Bay +1

    thefootballEagles/Commanders over 44

     

    Good luck you schweaty ballz mofosclover

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24463
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2025 - 3:46 PM ET #34

    an_getaway

    Reply

    an_getaway

     
    Cyrax
    Cyrax
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 26546
    Posted: Dec. 20, 2025 - 6:35 PM ET #35

    2H:

     

    Eagles / Redskins Over 21.5  ( 25u )  clover

     

    an_cheers

    Reply

    2H:

     

    Eagles / Redskins Over 21.5  ( 25u )  clover

     

    an_cheers

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24463
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2025 - 7:32 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Philly@wash...philly..-7...44.5.....philly got right by drilling the raiders last week as we predicted here, still some shit goin on with them though if u ask me,,,wash beat the giants last week as we had that wrong, good win on the road for them,,,,i think philly keeps it goin here....eagles.....30-10

    almost spot on...peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Philly@wash...philly..-7...44.5.....philly got right by drilling the raiders last week as we predicted here, still some shit goin on with them though if u ask me,,,wash beat the giants last week as we had that wrong, good win on the road for them,,,,i think philly keeps it goin here....eagles.....30-10

    almost spot on...peace_5

     
    Cyrax
    Cyrax
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 26546
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2025 - 9:41 AM ET #37

    Bills / Browns Over 41 ( bigsmile) clover

     

    an_cheers

     

     

    Reply

    Bills / Browns Over 41 ( bigsmile) clover

     

    an_cheers

     

     

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2025 - 12:03 PM ET #38

    clover

    Reply

    clover

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2025 - 12:27 PM ET #39

    Here is what i am on:

     

    thefootballNew Orleans -6.5

    thefootballBaltimore -3.5

    thefootballTampa Bay -3

    thefootballLos Angeles Chargers +1

    thefootballArizona +3

    thefootballDetroit -7.5

    thefootballVikings/Giants over 41.5

     

    Good luck nephewsclover

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Here is what i am on:

     

    thefootballNew Orleans -6.5

    thefootballBaltimore -3.5

    thefootballTampa Bay -3

    thefootballLos Angeles Chargers +1

    thefootballArizona +3

    thefootballDetroit -7.5

    thefootballVikings/Giants over 41.5

     

    Good luck nephewsclover

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52357
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2025 - 1:01 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    peace_5

     
    Cyrax
    Cyrax
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 26546
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2025 - 3:40 PM ET #41

    GL Today  ABN  peace_5

     

     

    Steelers / Lions Over 52  ( bigsmile ) clover

     

    an_cheers

    Reply

    GL Today  ABN  peace_5

     

     

    Steelers / Lions Over 52  ( bigsmile ) clover

     

    an_cheers

     
    Cyrax
    Cyrax
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 26546
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2025 - 5:58 PM ET #42

    2H :

     

    Steelers / Lions Over 24  ( bigsmile ) clover

     

    an_cheers

    Reply

    2H :

     

    Steelers / Lions Over 24  ( bigsmile ) clover

     

    an_cheers

     
    Cyrax
    Cyrax
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 26546
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2025 - 8:21 PM ET #43

    4 - 0  this week....an_eek2 an_eek2  

     

    taking my money back from my bookies moneybagmoneybag

     

    an_2drinks

    Reply

    4 - 0  this week....an_eek2 an_eek2  

     

    taking my money back from my bookies moneybagmoneybag

     

    an_2drinks

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52357
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2025 - 6:15 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax:

    4 - 0  this week....      taking my money back from my bookies

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax:

    4 - 0  this week....      taking my money back from my bookies

    an_cheers

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2025 - 7:08 PM ET #45

    Damn the NFL has got me hornswaggled this year an_brick

     

    tough tough tough

     

    Here is what I am on tonight:

     

    thefootballIndianapolis +4.5

    thefootballOver 46.5

     

    Good luck chucksclover

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Damn the NFL has got me hornswaggled this year an_brick

     

    tough tough tough

     

    Here is what I am on tonight:

     

    thefootballIndianapolis +4.5

    thefootballOver 46.5

     

    Good luck chucksclover

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2025 - 7:08 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax:

    4 - 0  this week....      taking my money back from my bookies
    an_clapgood job cy

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax:

    4 - 0  this week....      taking my money back from my bookies
    an_clapgood job cy

     
    Cyrax
    Cyrax
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 26546
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2025 - 10:40 PM ET #47

    @undermysac   peace_5

    @ABooksNightmare  - At least you got a split tonight peace_5

     

     

    Reply

    @undermysac   peace_5

    @ABooksNightmare  - At least you got a split tonight peace_5

     

     

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16802
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2025 - 1:50 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    49ers@colts...sf...-6...46.5....sf flying under the radar , beat the titans in a so so defensive effort where the focus may not have been what it should....colts lose a tough one at sea as rivers almost pulled it off....back to reality....i think the colts are in deep shit here,,,could be a table max situation....sf....31-14
    They were definitely in deep shit an_horse

    nice write ups again BR and nice sweep on your side picks much appreciated this year peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    49ers@colts...sf...-6...46.5....sf flying under the radar , beat the titans in a so so defensive effort where the focus may not have been what it should....colts lose a tough one at sea as rivers almost pulled it off....back to reality....i think the colts are in deep shit here,,,could be a table max situation....sf....31-14
    They were definitely in deep shit an_horse

    nice write ups again BR and nice sweep on your side picks much appreciated this year peace_5

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2025 - 11:26 AM ET #49

    Merry Christmas and HNY to all you fine fellows peace_5

    Reply

    Merry Christmas and HNY to all you fine fellows peace_5

     
     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52357
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2025 - 4:18 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Merry Christmas and HNY to all you fine fellows

    Same to you TW

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Merry Christmas and HNY to all you fine fellows

    Same to you TW

    an_cheers

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 187
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.