Does Red care about ATS? Shrimp still lose
CD Newsletter Week 14
@undermysac You are going to get your monies worth now
Good think I loaded my blood stream with vodka.
FML, wash U21.5 in danger too
@undermysac You are going to get your monies worth now
Good think I loaded my blood stream with vodka.
FML, wash U21.5 in danger too
@undermysac
You saved me a couple bucks ![]()
I waited for +7 to buy a little back, it never came so I didn’t bet it.
That missed xtra point would have sucked if I did make the bet
@undermysac
You saved me a couple bucks ![]()
I waited for +7 to buy a little back, it never came so I didn’t bet it.
That missed xtra point would have sucked if I did make the bet
What a game. Dak's pic 6 cost me the -9.5 alt spread bet, but I'll take the rest.
@bigred84
Lamar's injury put me in an outstanding position next week. I told you how good Huntley looked vs the Bears. He gives the Ravens a shot next week, when the books will discount them cause of Lamar, you dig?
![]()
What a game. Dak's pic 6 cost me the -9.5 alt spread bet, but I'll take the rest.
@bigred84
Lamar's injury put me in an outstanding position next week. I told you how good Huntley looked vs the Bears. He gives the Ravens a shot next week, when the books will discount them cause of Lamar, you dig?
![]()
@undermysac ALL U guys who laid 2.5 ...lost..
Sack saved their asses....
I need to address this post of yours, mi amigo ...
1) Why would you celebrate anyone losing money?
2) The only person in this thread wh0 laid 2.5 was Barney.
3) Two of us were on the Shrimp.
4) You saying "the sack saved them" is stupid. They weren't even at midfield.
5) You're just a hater, phucknuckles ![]()
@undermysac ALL U guys who laid 2.5 ...lost..
Sack saved their asses....
I need to address this post of yours, mi amigo ...
1) Why would you celebrate anyone losing money?
2) The only person in this thread wh0 laid 2.5 was Barney.
3) Two of us were on the Shrimp.
4) You saying "the sack saved them" is stupid. They weren't even at midfield.
5) You're just a hater, phucknuckles ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,020
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 630
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,344
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,341
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,185
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- Trump's legacy? 32,955
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,082
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
