Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: wait for 7 Hugh buddy I got 6.5 .... will follow directions and wait for 7
CD Newsletter Week 14
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: wait for 7 Hugh buddy I got 6.5 .... will follow directions and wait for 7
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: wait for 7 Hugh buddy I got 6.5 .... will follow directions and wait for 7
NFL -$535 Ravens +3 -116 Saints -4 -115 WFT +7 -120 Bucs -3.5 -108 Have 3 teasers also
44-28 +$1136Northeastern +3 -112 Colgate +7.5 -112
bol today fellas
Good luck on most of your plays ![]()
NFL -$535 Ravens +3 -116 Saints -4 -115 WFT +7 -120 Bucs -3.5 -108 Have 3 teasers also
44-28 +$1136Northeastern +3 -112 Colgate +7.5 -112
bol today fellas
Good luck on most of your plays ![]()
Week 15 look ahead: Packers -2(-110) *2.20/2.00 Looking to grab Baltimore +3.5 next week It would help if the Packers cover vs the Bears, and Browns cover too. If the opposite happens and the # stays relatively the same, I am cool with the # I got. Arod should dice this secondary.
Up to -2.5(-125)
Maybe my only play next week, and might be going for the middle.
Good Luck today fellas
Week 15 look ahead: Packers -2(-110) *2.20/2.00 Looking to grab Baltimore +3.5 next week It would help if the Packers cover vs the Bears, and Browns cover too. If the opposite happens and the # stays relatively the same, I am cool with the # I got. Arod should dice this secondary.
Up to -2.5(-125)
Maybe my only play next week, and might be going for the middle.
Good Luck today fellas
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: Hoarders my ass, some of these people are just human pigs, i feel sorry for them. My all time favorite is the older gentlemen who was hiding all the women's shoes/clothes and the dildos from his family, and the following reactions by the women in his family. Gold
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: Hoarders my ass, some of these people are just human pigs, i feel sorry for them. My all time favorite is the older gentlemen who was hiding all the women's shoes/clothes and the dildos from his family, and the following reactions by the women in his family. Gold
Pollard out today for Dal.
Rookie JaQuan Hardy to play in his 1st NFL game.
I have a place in my heart for players who have 2 Capitalized letters in their first name.
Maybe ZeKe Elliot has a big game today ![]()
Pollard out today for Dal.
Rookie JaQuan Hardy to play in his 1st NFL game.
I have a place in my heart for players who have 2 Capitalized letters in their first name.
Maybe ZeKe Elliot has a big game today ![]()
I believe too many sharp squares are on CLE -2.5 today.
I love the spot and they're my team, making a homer play on
CLE -2.5 - 118 2U @ Heritage
BOL ![]()
I believe too many sharp squares are on CLE -2.5 today.
I love the spot and they're my team, making a homer play on
CLE -2.5 - 118 2U @ Heritage
BOL ![]()
Seems tweeter is in a frenzy because Dallas had their own heated benches with the logo on them flown into FeDex Field.
Turns out that the Seahawks claimed that the heated benches on the visiting side only work intermittently, so Cowboys said F that.
That's what you call paying attention to details.
Although game time temps will be about 50 degrees, but a players ass can never be too warm.
Seems tweeter is in a frenzy because Dallas had their own heated benches with the logo on them flown into FeDex Field.
Turns out that the Seahawks claimed that the heated benches on the visiting side only work intermittently, so Cowboys said F that.
That's what you call paying attention to details.
Although game time temps will be about 50 degrees, but a players ass can never be too warm.
Pollard out today for Dal. Rookie JaQuan Hardy to play in his 1st NFL game. I have a place in my heart for players who have 2 Capitalized letters in their first name. Maybe ZeKe Elliot has a big game today
Pollard out today for Dal. Rookie JaQuan Hardy to play in his 1st NFL game. I have a place in my heart for players who have 2 Capitalized letters in their first name. Maybe ZeKe Elliot has a big game today
@Biscuiteater1
Mostly favs, which is unusual for me.
Only game I already posted a couple days ago ... NYG +10
Didn't post all my plays last week and did very well. Gonna stay with that.
I will say this ... I'm on NO, which is a very popular play, and the line just dropped from 5.5 to 5.
That does not make me all warm and fuzzy ![]()
@Biscuiteater1
Mostly favs, which is unusual for me.
Only game I already posted a couple days ago ... NYG +10
Didn't post all my plays last week and did very well. Gonna stay with that.
I will say this ... I'm on NO, which is a very popular play, and the line just dropped from 5.5 to 5.
That does not make me all warm and fuzzy ![]()
0-4 on 3rd down, 0-1 on 4th.
WFT's best play so far is a 15 yard personal foul on Dallas.
Ok I'm done celebrating here. Gonna make another Bloody Mary.
![]()
0-4 on 3rd down, 0-1 on 4th.
WFT's best play so far is a 15 yard personal foul on Dallas.
Ok I'm done celebrating here. Gonna make another Bloody Mary.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,240
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 631
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,398
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,480
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,189
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,095
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
