• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Betting 100% of my bankroll on Clippers ML

    «First Previous 678 ... 91011 Next Last»
    NYG4rings
    LIanafranks5
    LDTIPS
    fadeORdie
    Iainsc2
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 39999
    Posts: 261
    «First Previous 678 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    NYG4rings
    NYG4rings
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1503
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 11:30 PM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Thanks. I admit I was totally wrong here. I was estimating 99% according to those factors, but once the game started it was clear that my estimate was way off. I was totally backwards. The rockets were the ones with the 99% chance to win! Well I guess we could say 100% chance because clippers never even lead in that game.

    Even though I lost everything, not a devastating loss. I didn't really have much to begin with. But I just really wanted to see the clippers go to the finals this year. So, was disappointed about that. Can't believe they blew this series.

    As for me going 30% on here, I doubt that. They probably just making that up. The only losses I can remember ever posting here was this clippers pick and my bulls series pick. I went 2-1 today with the 3 picks I posted here. I posted clippers ml, rockets +2.5 and under 220

    So still a winning day for whoever followed all 3 of my picks.

    u predicted clips ml, houston +2.5 but put the clips chance of a win at 99%? U don't see anything wrong with that? Or were u 100% sure the clips would make a buzzer beater for the win? cause u sounding like rainman...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Thanks. I admit I was totally wrong here. I was estimating 99% according to those factors, but once the game started it was clear that my estimate was way off. I was totally backwards. The rockets were the ones with the 99% chance to win! Well I guess we could say 100% chance because clippers never even lead in that game.

    Even though I lost everything, not a devastating loss. I didn't really have much to begin with. But I just really wanted to see the clippers go to the finals this year. So, was disappointed about that. Can't believe they blew this series.

    As for me going 30% on here, I doubt that. They probably just making that up. The only losses I can remember ever posting here was this clippers pick and my bulls series pick. I went 2-1 today with the 3 picks I posted here. I posted clippers ml, rockets +2.5 and under 220

    So still a winning day for whoever followed all 3 of my picks.

    u predicted clips ml, houston +2.5 but put the clips chance of a win at 99%? U don't see anything wrong with that? Or were u 100% sure the clips would make a buzzer beater for the win? cause u sounding like rainman...
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 11:33 PM ET #127

    I thought it would be rigged for Clippers to win by 2
    Rigged meaning,no way clippers lost but it would still be scripted to be a close game.

    I was wrong I admitted it. I'm not always right. 

    Go bash someone else New York. lol you're not in my league. I've seen your picks.
    Reply
    I thought it would be rigged for Clippers to win by 2
    Rigged meaning,no way clippers lost but it would still be scripted to be a close game.

    I was wrong I admitted it. I'm not always right. 

    Go bash someone else New York. lol you're not in my league. I've seen your picks.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 11:34 PM ET #128

    Based on the info I read on this board today I'm changing my Golden State series pick (as I didnt think cavs or GS would win this year anyway) and going with ROCKETS TO WIN CHAMPIONSHIP
    Reply
    Based on the info I read on this board today I'm changing my Golden State series pick (as I didnt think cavs or GS would win this year anyway) and going with ROCKETS TO WIN CHAMPIONSHIP
     
    NYG4rings
    NYG4rings
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1503
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 11:51 PM ET #129

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Based on the info I read on this board today I'm changing my Golden State series pick (as I didnt think cavs or GS would win this year anyway) and going with ROCKETS TO WIN CHAMPIONSHIP

    haha quit. rockets to win it all hahaha. your terrible. calling me out on being 20 games over .500?! when u post nothing but losers? go back to making the kids u had in hs breakfast cuz u aint got a clue doll.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Based on the info I read on this board today I'm changing my Golden State series pick (as I didnt think cavs or GS would win this year anyway) and going with ROCKETS TO WIN CHAMPIONSHIP

    haha quit. rockets to win it all hahaha. your terrible. calling me out on being 20 games over .500?! when u post nothing but losers? go back to making the kids u had in hs breakfast cuz u aint got a clue doll.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 11:55 PM ET #130

    New York- Not saying you are a bad capper. You're better than average. Just saying, you're not in my league. I'm elite...remember? You're only what....like 60%? 

    I win almost every game I play. That's why I only normally do parlays because I'm good enough to win big parlays. I win parlays a LOT. 

    Yeah I suck with MM that's my downfall. If you want to say I'm not elite because of my MM Go ahead. 

    Went 2-0 ATS on the game today with my picks. How'd you do?
    Reply
    New York- Not saying you are a bad capper. You're better than average. Just saying, you're not in my league. I'm elite...remember? You're only what....like 60%? 

    I win almost every game I play. That's why I only normally do parlays because I'm good enough to win big parlays. I win parlays a LOT. 

    Yeah I suck with MM that's my downfall. If you want to say I'm not elite because of my MM Go ahead. 

    Went 2-0 ATS on the game today with my picks. How'd you do?
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 11:56 PM ET #131

    It's not uncommon for me to hit 17-0 streaks

    Maybe i should start posting here just to prove myself.

    Don't forget about my Rockets championship pick when the time comes.
    Reply
    It's not uncommon for me to hit 17-0 streaks

    Maybe i should start posting here just to prove myself.

    Don't forget about my Rockets championship pick when the time comes.
     
    NYG4rings
    NYG4rings
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1503
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 11:58 PM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    New York- Not saying you are a bad capper. You're better than average. Just saying, you're not in my league. I'm elite...remember? You're only what....like 60%? 

    I win almost every game I play. That's why I only normally do parlays because I'm good enough to win big parlays. I win parlays a LOT. 

    Yeah I suck with MM that's my downfall. If you want to say I'm not elite because of my MM Go ahead. 

    Went 2-0 ATS on the game today with my picks. How'd you do?

    are u familiar with gambling? because if u can convince me 60% over 100+ games is bad I'm willing to hear u out. but in reality its "elite" and u claiming to dwarf that 60% number over the long run is laughable. you trying to make it sound like 60% is bad when its the magic number for real money makers
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    New York- Not saying you are a bad capper. You're better than average. Just saying, you're not in my league. I'm elite...remember? You're only what....like 60%? 

    I win almost every game I play. That's why I only normally do parlays because I'm good enough to win big parlays. I win parlays a LOT. 

    Yeah I suck with MM that's my downfall. If you want to say I'm not elite because of my MM Go ahead. 

    Went 2-0 ATS on the game today with my picks. How'd you do?

    are u familiar with gambling? because if u can convince me 60% over 100+ games is bad I'm willing to hear u out. but in reality its "elite" and u claiming to dwarf that 60% number over the long run is laughable. you trying to make it sound like 60% is bad when its the magic number for real money makers
     
    NYG4rings
    NYG4rings
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1503
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 12:38 AM ET #133

    Quote Originally Posted by NBANFLFAN5:

    60% is great man, very few people can get 60% long term. If you could get 60% every year you would be making a lot. Anything much more than that is pretty tough unless you are a Voulgaris or a very sharp capper. 

    been over 60% my last 3 nfl seasons but thats my game. but close to 60% on nba this year including 3-1 on hammer plays and shes trying to convince me its bad. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NBANFLFAN5:

    60% is great man, very few people can get 60% long term. If you could get 60% every year you would be making a lot. Anything much more than that is pretty tough unless you are a Voulgaris or a very sharp capper. 

    been over 60% my last 3 nfl seasons but thats my game. but close to 60% on nba this year including 3-1 on hammer plays and shes trying to convince me its bad. 
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 12:42 AM ET #134

    It's not bad. It's just not what I would call elite. Lots of cappers go 60%

    Try going 80% and get back to me. I am estimating my win % is between 70 and 80% believe me I'm always throwing away 1 loss parlay tickets.

    And I usually do at least 5 teamers
    Reply
    It's not bad. It's just not what I would call elite. Lots of cappers go 60%

    Try going 80% and get back to me. I am estimating my win % is between 70 and 80% believe me I'm always throwing away 1 loss parlay tickets.

    And I usually do at least 5 teamers
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 12:44 AM ET #135

    It's bcuz I pick my spots, I dont bet everyday. I bet on multi league sports so this gives me an advantage. I went like 2 weeks during this post season without a single loss in NHL.

    And NBA playoffs, I almost always hit 80% of higher
    Reply
    It's bcuz I pick my spots, I dont bet everyday. I bet on multi league sports so this gives me an advantage. I went like 2 weeks during this post season without a single loss in NHL.

    And NBA playoffs, I almost always hit 80% of higher
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 12:46 AM ET #136

    Most days I hit 100% in at least one sport.
    So when I multi league my parlays I usually have 1 or 2 losses and they are usually for the same sport. So I'll be 100% in NBA one day then 100% in NHL the next.

    So, I should learn from that and start splitting up tickets. But I love going for the big parlays. 8 teamers are not uncommon for me at all.

    I hit a few 10 teamers as well. Also went 14-0 last post season in one day. But only could parlay 10 together as that was the most my casino would allow. So my ticket paid a lot less. Would of made a fortune from a 14 team parlay
    Reply
    Most days I hit 100% in at least one sport.
    So when I multi league my parlays I usually have 1 or 2 losses and they are usually for the same sport. So I'll be 100% in NBA one day then 100% in NHL the next.

    So, I should learn from that and start splitting up tickets. But I love going for the big parlays. 8 teamers are not uncommon for me at all.

    I hit a few 10 teamers as well. Also went 14-0 last post season in one day. But only could parlay 10 together as that was the most my casino would allow. So my ticket paid a lot less. Would of made a fortune from a 14 team parlay
     
    LDTIPS
    LDTIPS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 88
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 1:08 AM ET #137

    Not the first and last monopoly joker here
    Reply
    Not the first and last monopoly joker here
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 1:13 AM ET #138

    Who's the monopoly joker? I admitted my bankroll was small. I haven't lied about anything. 

    I never once said I bet 10k a game. I did bet 100% of my bank today only because I was 99% sure clippers would win.

    Should of just stuck with the ATS plays and I'd of cashed a nice parlay. My houston and under picks both came through
    Reply
    Who's the monopoly joker? I admitted my bankroll was small. I haven't lied about anything. 

    I never once said I bet 10k a game. I did bet 100% of my bank today only because I was 99% sure clippers would win.

    Should of just stuck with the ATS plays and I'd of cashed a nice parlay. My houston and under picks both came through
     
    fadeORdie
    fadeORdie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 3812
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 1:23 AM ET #139

    You were 99% sure of the Bulls series as well.


    You have just entered the top 5 list of my fade list:
    1. Tanttii
    2. RandySee
    3. Scalabrine
    4. beginnerboy
    5. Llanafranks5
    Reply
    You were 99% sure of the Bulls series as well.


    You have just entered the top 5 list of my fade list:
    1. Tanttii
    2. RandySee
    3. Scalabrine
    4. beginnerboy
    5. Llanafranks5
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 1:29 AM ET #140

    Thanks fade! At least I'm not number 1

    LOL
    Reply
    Thanks fade! At least I'm not number 1

    LOL
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 1:29 AM ET #141


    Now I'm 75% Sure Rockets win the series against Golden State.


    So, you gonna be the square and bet Golden State? Or does it depend on what BB and the others pick?
    Reply

    Now I'm 75% Sure Rockets win the series against Golden State.


    So, you gonna be the square and bet Golden State? Or does it depend on what BB and the others pick?
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 1:55 AM ET #142

    How does this thread have over 12,500 views in less than 24 hours?
    It just had 5,000 about 30 minutes ago.

    So 7,000 views in a half hour? 

    This is exactly why I'm not posting picks here anymore. No way you'll go 80% with 20,000 people following you. 
    Reply
    How does this thread have over 12,500 views in less than 24 hours?
    It just had 5,000 about 30 minutes ago.

    So 7,000 views in a half hour? 

    This is exactly why I'm not posting picks here anymore. No way you'll go 80% with 20,000 people following you. 
     
    Iainsc2
    Iainsc2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2263
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 3:29 AM ET #143

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Oh it's definitely rigged you fool. All the money on the clippers here obviously and vegas greed rears its ugly head again. Now the fans have to settle for a boring warriors/rockets series. Like I said everything in the universe is rigged. 

    I knew Rockets would win once it came down to it, because I realized "Why didnt covers move my thread to the penalty box?" They always move winning threads there. So the fact that I got no resistance proved that rockets would win. That's how sad this site is. Real winners aren't allowed here.

    Hahahah why didnt they move you winning thread to the penalty box

    You bet Clippers Ml you absolute idiot ,what winning thread?

    So the Nba is rigged and covers is on it , really if you are not trolling with these comment i feel very very sorry for you.

    Please please never reproduce !!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Oh it's definitely rigged you fool. All the money on the clippers here obviously and vegas greed rears its ugly head again. Now the fans have to settle for a boring warriors/rockets series. Like I said everything in the universe is rigged. 

    I knew Rockets would win once it came down to it, because I realized "Why didnt covers move my thread to the penalty box?" They always move winning threads there. So the fact that I got no resistance proved that rockets would win. That's how sad this site is. Real winners aren't allowed here.

    Hahahah why didnt they move you winning thread to the penalty box

    You bet Clippers Ml you absolute idiot ,what winning thread?

    So the Nba is rigged and covers is on it , really if you are not trolling with these comment i feel very very sorry for you.

    Please please never reproduce !!!
     
    best_bets
    best_bets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8326
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 3:34 AM ET #144

    This thread is tired and has gone to viginaville. Can we close it now. It smells like dead fish.
    Reply
    This thread is tired and has gone to viginaville. Can we close it now. It smells like dead fish.
     
    monstergrit
    monstergrit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 4606
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 4:11 AM ET #145

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    How does this thread have over 12,500 views in less than 24 hours?
    It just had 5,000 about 30 minutes ago.

    So 7,000 views in a half hour? 

    This is exactly why I'm not posting picks here anymore. No way you'll go 80% with 20,000 people following you. 
    lol youre full of comedy. a) no one goes 80% for a season, b) # of ppl following you on a website has no outcome on a professional sports match. 
    You must have some system pegging HOU as 75% chance winners vs GSW. good luck with that one
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    How does this thread have over 12,500 views in less than 24 hours?
    It just had 5,000 about 30 minutes ago.

    So 7,000 views in a half hour? 

    This is exactly why I'm not posting picks here anymore. No way you'll go 80% with 20,000 people following you. 
    lol youre full of comedy. a) no one goes 80% for a season, b) # of ppl following you on a website has no outcome on a professional sports match. 
    You must have some system pegging HOU as 75% chance winners vs GSW. good luck with that one
     
    RandySee
    RandySee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1381
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 4:18 AM ET #146

    Quote Originally Posted by fadeORdie:

    You were 99% sure of the Bulls series as well.


    You have just entered the top 5 list of my fade list:
    1. Tanttii
    2. RandySee
    3. Scalabrine
    4. beginnerboy
    5. Llanafranks5


    if you faded me for the past few days. your probably broke and bankrupt right now. cause im on a 4-0 hot streak

    you should just follow what your nickname is
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by fadeORdie:

    You were 99% sure of the Bulls series as well.


    You have just entered the top 5 list of my fade list:
    1. Tanttii
    2. RandySee
    3. Scalabrine
    4. beginnerboy
    5. Llanafranks5


    if you faded me for the past few days. your probably broke and bankrupt right now. cause im on a 4-0 hot streak

    you should just follow what your nickname is
     
    LDTIPS
    LDTIPS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 88
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 11:52 AM ET #147

    FadeOrDie thank you for the list.
    I know only Beginner Boy and he could chnge nick into BeggerBoy if he plays like this

    Llana franks sorry you are genuine guy of course but you and me over combined, many of things you said is true. Not everyone is 100 per cent correct, I lost big on Saturday Newcastle still alive

    Have a good time
    Reply
    FadeOrDie thank you for the list.
    I know only Beginner Boy and he could chnge nick into BeggerBoy if he plays like this

    Llana franks sorry you are genuine guy of course but you and me over combined, many of things you said is true. Not everyone is 100 per cent correct, I lost big on Saturday Newcastle still alive

    Have a good time
     
    MacaroniMan
    MacaroniMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 3:24 PM ET #148

    How can your entire bankroll be on the clippers ml but at the same time your rockets and under play hit? If 100% of something is one one play or you have more than 100% of a bankroll?
    Reply
    How can your entire bankroll be on the clippers ml but at the same time your rockets and under play hit? If 100% of something is one one play or you have more than 100% of a bankroll?
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 3:52 PM ET #149

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
     
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 4:26 PM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by Iainsc2:


    Hahahah why didnt they move you winning thread to the penalty box

    You bet Clippers Ml you absolute idiot ,what winning thread?

    So the Nba is rigged and covers is on it , really if you are not trolling with these comment i feel very very sorry for you.

    Please please never reproduce !!!

    Wow....I can't believe people have become this stupid.

    I never once said my thread was a winning thread.  I said they MOVE winning threads to the Penalty box. And since my thread WASN'T moved, I knew Clippers would lose at that point. Of course covers is in on it, how else would all the winning threads end up in the penalty box. Somehow they did end up moving this anyway. Was much too popular. 40,000 views in one day.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iainsc2:


    Hahahah why didnt they move you winning thread to the penalty box

    You bet Clippers Ml you absolute idiot ,what winning thread?

    So the Nba is rigged and covers is on it , really if you are not trolling with these comment i feel very very sorry for you.

    Please please never reproduce !!!

    Wow....I can't believe people have become this stupid.

    I never once said my thread was a winning thread.  I said they MOVE winning threads to the Penalty box. And since my thread WASN'T moved, I knew Clippers would lose at that point. Of course covers is in on it, how else would all the winning threads end up in the penalty box. Somehow they did end up moving this anyway. Was much too popular. 40,000 views in one day.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 678 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,199
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,871
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,181
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 670
    • MLB Playoffs 5,022
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,454
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.