• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Betting 100% of my bankroll on Clippers ML

    123 ... 91011 Next Last»
    LIanafranks5
    Snapp
    BornToDie
    YoungBuckman
    DreamKillas
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 39999
    Posts: 261
    123 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 2:43 AM ET #1

    This is probably one of the easier bets of the playoffs. Even easier than when they beat San Antonio, which I also unloaded 100% of my bankroll on that series as well.

    Anyone betting Houston, I hope you took the spread. I don't like Houston's chances to win the game straight up. There's a reason the books made them underdogs.

    Best of Luck to the Clipper bettors
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    This is probably one of the easier bets of the playoffs. Even easier than when they beat San Antonio, which I also unloaded 100% of my bankroll on that series as well.

    Anyone betting Houston, I hope you took the spread. I don't like Houston's chances to win the game straight up. There's a reason the books made them underdogs.

    Best of Luck to the Clipper bettors
     
    Snapp
    Snapp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2273
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 2:46 AM ET #2

    I duno man...Will lay off this one.

    gl
    Reply
    I duno man...Will lay off this one.

    gl
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 2:51 AM ET #3

    Sorry I forgot to put my reasoning for the pick-

    First, the Clippers/Golden state finals was all too obvious this year, before the playoffs even started. Now it's coming true right before our very eyes.

    #2- The clippers will not lose 3 games in a row to Houston. This is a no brainer. The clippers won 14 out of 15 games coming into the playoffs then took out the NBA champs in 7 games, winning on the road twice in San antonio. 

    #3- The clippers did not try to win game 6. Too much money was on them for them to win that one. But they will try to win game 7 and they will win and advance to the finals for the first time. 

    This is such a no brainer pick it's really not even funny. There is nothing to even think about, other than what I just wrote above. I had a feeling rockets might win game 6 I even posted about it in another thread, and I said if clippers lose game 6, no way they lose game 7. 

    The only way they lose on Sunday is if too much $$$ is on them. And I mean way too much. Like Billions of dollars. And I seriously doubt there will be that much.

    Best of Luck
    Reply
    Sorry I forgot to put my reasoning for the pick-

    First, the Clippers/Golden state finals was all too obvious this year, before the playoffs even started. Now it's coming true right before our very eyes.

    #2- The clippers will not lose 3 games in a row to Houston. This is a no brainer. The clippers won 14 out of 15 games coming into the playoffs then took out the NBA champs in 7 games, winning on the road twice in San antonio. 

    #3- The clippers did not try to win game 6. Too much money was on them for them to win that one. But they will try to win game 7 and they will win and advance to the finals for the first time. 

    This is such a no brainer pick it's really not even funny. There is nothing to even think about, other than what I just wrote above. I had a feeling rockets might win game 6 I even posted about it in another thread, and I said if clippers lose game 6, no way they lose game 7. 

    The only way they lose on Sunday is if too much $$$ is on them. And I mean way too much. Like Billions of dollars. And I seriously doubt there will be that much.

    Best of Luck
     
    BornToDie
    BornToDie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 6225
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 2:53 AM ET #4

    bye bankroll
    Reply
    bye bankroll
     
    YoungBuckman
    YoungBuckman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 455
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 2:54 AM ET #5

    Your reasoning is irrelevant. People who claim to bet their entire bankroll are clowns. You obviously have no proper "bankroll". Just the $5 you deposited into your account following your most recent loss.
    Reply
    Your reasoning is irrelevant. People who claim to bet their entire bankroll are clowns. You obviously have no proper "bankroll". Just the $5 you deposited into your account following your most recent loss.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 2:57 AM ET #6

    No I am serious. I am betting my entire bankroll on this game. I've done this before. I suck at money management. But this is one of those games I can't resist.

    And thank you born to die for disagreeing. We know you're the best to fade on the board (and I don't mean any offense by that, just being serious, I have never seen you win a pick yet)

    So, I don't know how you do it. How do you manage to always pick the wrong side? That's pretty cool. You are due for a win now, but your losing streak will continue sunday if you play the rockets. 
    Reply
    No I am serious. I am betting my entire bankroll on this game. I've done this before. I suck at money management. But this is one of those games I can't resist.

    And thank you born to die for disagreeing. We know you're the best to fade on the board (and I don't mean any offense by that, just being serious, I have never seen you win a pick yet)

    So, I don't know how you do it. How do you manage to always pick the wrong side? That's pretty cool. You are due for a win now, but your losing streak will continue sunday if you play the rockets. 
     
    BornToDie
    BornToDie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 6225
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 2:58 AM ET #7

    yes you right im leaning rockets , maybe i pick the clippers fading myself, it worked today.. lol
    Reply
    yes you right im leaning rockets , maybe i pick the clippers fading myself, it worked today.. lol
     
    BornToDie
    BornToDie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 6225
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 2:59 AM ET #8

    i won today 33k on warriors -1.5 2nd half but some adm removed my thread lol its so sad 
    Reply
    i won today 33k on warriors -1.5 2nd half but some adm removed my thread lol its so sad 
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 3:00 AM ET #9

    Definitely do that, Born to Die. I've only been wrong once all playoffs on my series picks. And I picked Clippers, so you can get back some of that bank you lost by following me here.
    Reply
    Definitely do that, Born to Die. I've only been wrong once all playoffs on my series picks. And I picked Clippers, so you can get back some of that bank you lost by following me here.
     
    BornToDie
    BornToDie
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 6225
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 3:03 AM ET #10

    ok right lets see until sunday how much i have on my backpack to spend on that..  see you later 
    Reply
    ok right lets see until sunday how much i have on my backpack to spend on that..  see you later 
     
    DreamKillas
    DreamKillas
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 615
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 10:34 AM ET #11

    You won't be the only one. This is one of the rare games, where I see a perfect opportunity to go all in. Mind you, I don't have a large bank roll, so i can afford to be a bit riskier than most. I don't try to pay attention about whether series are fixed and rigged, but i truly believe that Vegas wanted to balance the heavy money from the Clips side games 5 and 6, and just when the public and media think the Clips are done and the Rockets, take the series, that's when i hammer Clips. They'll win pretty comfortably and intermediately after the game all the media outlets will be talking about is CPIII vs Curry.

    Like a mentioned in other threads, Doc gets his guys motivated when they're backs are against the wall. For example look at the Spurs series, and especially game 1 of this series. They played 100% throughout the ENTIRE game. Once they had that 3-1 lead in the series, they did not exert the same kind of energy throughout the entirety of the rest of the games. 

    The last two games, they all thought they had this series in the bag. I've played professional sports all throughout college, and once you start to feel the team come back from behind, it's tough to mentally check back into the game and close it out. I'm confident, we'll see the same Clips team that blew the Rockets out game 3, the same team that closed the Spurs out from a CPIII take over. Look, for an aggressive Paul to bust lose tomorrow.

    Should be a fun one tomorrow. 
    Reply
    You won't be the only one. This is one of the rare games, where I see a perfect opportunity to go all in. Mind you, I don't have a large bank roll, so i can afford to be a bit riskier than most. I don't try to pay attention about whether series are fixed and rigged, but i truly believe that Vegas wanted to balance the heavy money from the Clips side games 5 and 6, and just when the public and media think the Clips are done and the Rockets, take the series, that's when i hammer Clips. They'll win pretty comfortably and intermediately after the game all the media outlets will be talking about is CPIII vs Curry.

    Like a mentioned in other threads, Doc gets his guys motivated when they're backs are against the wall. For example look at the Spurs series, and especially game 1 of this series. They played 100% throughout the ENTIRE game. Once they had that 3-1 lead in the series, they did not exert the same kind of energy throughout the entirety of the rest of the games. 

    The last two games, they all thought they had this series in the bag. I've played professional sports all throughout college, and once you start to feel the team come back from behind, it's tough to mentally check back into the game and close it out. I'm confident, we'll see the same Clips team that blew the Rockets out game 3, the same team that closed the Spurs out from a CPIII take over. Look, for an aggressive Paul to bust lose tomorrow.

    Should be a fun one tomorrow. 
     
    Iainsc2
    Iainsc2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2263
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 11:07 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by BornToDie:

    bye bankroll
     

    You have said that 10 times this week to you own bankroll,House,Car, you even said bye to the slightest credibility you ever had on this site.

    But hey im sure in the coming days you will have another 50k bet that you will never lose on , whats you current record 0/20?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToDie:

    bye bankroll
     

    You have said that 10 times this week to you own bankroll,House,Car, you even said bye to the slightest credibility you ever had on this site.

    But hey im sure in the coming days you will have another 50k bet that you will never lose on , whats you current record 0/20?


     
    Iainsc2
    Iainsc2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2263
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 11:09 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by BornToDie:

    i won today 33k on warriors -1.5 2nd half but some adm removed my thread lol its so sad 

    HAHAH , the village idiot is stooping to new lows , now admin against him , seriously man you already in the gutter how much lower do you want to go?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToDie:

    i won today 33k on warriors -1.5 2nd half but some adm removed my thread lol its so sad 

    HAHAH , the village idiot is stooping to new lows , now admin against him , seriously man you already in the gutter how much lower do you want to go?
     
    stevenp
    stevenp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3746
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 11:38 AM ET #14

    Are you saying the clippers lost game six on purpose; because so much money was bet on them?  Hm.  Why is Blake Griffin in every car commercial when he can just throw playoff games.
    Reply
    Are you saying the clippers lost game six on purpose; because so much money was bet on them?  Hm.  Why is Blake Griffin in every car commercial when he can just throw playoff games.
     
    scoutagent24
    scoutagent24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 1122
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 11:40 AM ET #15

    Whats up llana very uncharacteristic of you... hope you win it.

    What happened to you, why you on covers rehab recently...
    Reply
    Whats up llana very uncharacteristic of you... hope you win it.

    What happened to you, why you on covers rehab recently...
     
    cucamonga
    cucamonga
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 236
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 12:08 PM ET #16

    lol lol lol. didn't want to win game 6.
    Reply
    lol lol lol. didn't want to win game 6.
     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 2:56 PM ET #17

    I thought I read at one point that you don't like to post your plays, because when you do, you lose those plays.

    I'm on the Clippers too, but thought I'd just give you a hard time.  lol
    Reply
    I thought I read at one point that you don't like to post your plays, because when you do, you lose those plays.

    I'm on the Clippers too, but thought I'd just give you a hard time.  lol
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 5:25 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by scoutagent24:

    Whats up llana very uncharacteristic of you... hope you win it.

    What happened to you, why you on covers rehab recently...

    I have no idea bro. They just put me in rehab and didn't even give me a reason why. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutagent24:

    Whats up llana very uncharacteristic of you... hope you win it.

    What happened to you, why you on covers rehab recently...

    I have no idea bro. They just put me in rehab and didn't even give me a reason why. 
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 5:30 PM ET #19

    First off how can you think that game vs spurs was easy.. And didn't Vegas make clips favorites last time in Houston and who won that game?  Clips could definitely win this game but your reasoning isn't logical. 
    Reply
    First off how can you think that game vs spurs was easy.. And didn't Vegas make clips favorites last time in Houston and who won that game?  Clips could definitely win this game but your reasoning isn't logical. 
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 5:32 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    I thought I read at one point that you don't like to post your plays, because when you do, you lose those plays.

    I'm on the Clippers too, but thought I'd just give you a hard time.  lol

    You're right man. I did that say that. And I try to stick to it. But this time I couldn't resist. Maybe it's almost like I am "testing" the theory to see if it really is true. Because I am never wrong on championship picks then the one time I post here (The Bulls) it loses.

    So one more chance. If Clippers lose, I'll have my proof to stop posting picks. Because on bets this sure, I am only wrong maybe 10% of the time. So, to lose 2 in a row would be a major sign. But still, It's hard for me to honestly believe in that superstitious stuff. If I truly believed I probably wouldn't of posted this
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    I thought I read at one point that you don't like to post your plays, because when you do, you lose those plays.

    I'm on the Clippers too, but thought I'd just give you a hard time.  lol

    You're right man. I did that say that. And I try to stick to it. But this time I couldn't resist. Maybe it's almost like I am "testing" the theory to see if it really is true. Because I am never wrong on championship picks then the one time I post here (The Bulls) it loses.

    So one more chance. If Clippers lose, I'll have my proof to stop posting picks. Because on bets this sure, I am only wrong maybe 10% of the time. So, to lose 2 in a row would be a major sign. But still, It's hard for me to honestly believe in that superstitious stuff. If I truly believed I probably wouldn't of posted this
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 5:38 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:

    First off how can you think that game vs spurs was easy.. And didn't Vegas make clips favorites last time in Houston and who won that game?  Clips could definitely win this game but your reasoning isn't logical. 


    It's totally logical. My bet has nothing to do with the spread. It has to do with the fact that the clippers are going to the finals this year, and this is a must win game in order to get there. Clippers did not have to win game 5 in houston. They were up 3-1 before the game started. They were favs yes, but I thought they should of been underdogs in that one. The spread was flat out wrong.

    Now books doing the same thing this time, fools people into think rockets have a chance to win again. But in reality rockets have no chance in this game because the clippers are going to the finals this year. I'm not psychic or anything but come on, this couldn't be more obvious.

    Golden State vs Clippers was written all over the walls before the playoffs even started.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:

    First off how can you think that game vs spurs was easy.. And didn't Vegas make clips favorites last time in Houston and who won that game?  Clips could definitely win this game but your reasoning isn't logical. 


    It's totally logical. My bet has nothing to do with the spread. It has to do with the fact that the clippers are going to the finals this year, and this is a must win game in order to get there. Clippers did not have to win game 5 in houston. They were up 3-1 before the game started. They were favs yes, but I thought they should of been underdogs in that one. The spread was flat out wrong.

    Now books doing the same thing this time, fools people into think rockets have a chance to win again. But in reality rockets have no chance in this game because the clippers are going to the finals this year. I'm not psychic or anything but come on, this couldn't be more obvious.

    Golden State vs Clippers was written all over the walls before the playoffs even started.
     
    NYG4rings
    NYG4rings
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1503
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 6:21 PM ET #22

    These 2 belong in the circus together. Llana still entertaining this clowns nonsense... hmm lets see he claimed 45k took an L, then 15k took another L, then $100 friggin dollars followed by $200 dollars took 2 more L's, then claimed 8.5k bet took another L then says he won 30+k on a thread where he didn't even make a pick. these guys belong in the loony bin 
    Reply
    These 2 belong in the circus together. Llana still entertaining this clowns nonsense... hmm lets see he claimed 45k took an L, then 15k took another L, then $100 friggin dollars followed by $200 dollars took 2 more L's, then claimed 8.5k bet took another L then says he won 30+k on a thread where he didn't even make a pick. these guys belong in the loony bin 
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 6:50 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4rings:

    These 2 belong in the circus together. Llana still entertaining this clowns nonsense... hmm lets see he claimed 45k took an L, then 15k took another L, then $100 friggin dollars followed by $200 dollars took 2 more L's, then claimed 8.5k bet took another L then says he won 30+k on a thread where he didn't even make a pick. these guys belong in the loony bin 


    maybe you should focus on your capping rather than bashing other people. Saw you were on Wizards yesterday which shows you haven't got a clue. And then you have the nerve to go and bash others. You were on the same pick as Born2Die yesterday! LOL! 

    And then you blame him for jinxing your bets. Man up dude and accept your losses.... it's YOUR fault that you made the wrong pick. Has asbolutely nothing to do with born to die, if you lose or not. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4rings:

    These 2 belong in the circus together. Llana still entertaining this clowns nonsense... hmm lets see he claimed 45k took an L, then 15k took another L, then $100 friggin dollars followed by $200 dollars took 2 more L's, then claimed 8.5k bet took another L then says he won 30+k on a thread where he didn't even make a pick. these guys belong in the loony bin 


    maybe you should focus on your capping rather than bashing other people. Saw you were on Wizards yesterday which shows you haven't got a clue. And then you have the nerve to go and bash others. You were on the same pick as Born2Die yesterday! LOL! 

    And then you blame him for jinxing your bets. Man up dude and accept your losses.... it's YOUR fault that you made the wrong pick. Has asbolutely nothing to do with born to die, if you lose or not. 
     
    fadeORdie
    fadeORdie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 3812
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 6:53 PM ET #24

    Llanafranks5 may just be the biggest troll/idiot/whatever you want to call it on this forum - even surpassing me, and that's saying something 

    I was leaning Clippers as well but I've changed my mind I'll be cheering for Houston to win so you can go back to your little hole.
    Reply
    Llanafranks5 may just be the biggest troll/idiot/whatever you want to call it on this forum - even surpassing me, and that's saying something 

    I was leaning Clippers as well but I've changed my mind I'll be cheering for Houston to win so you can go back to your little hole.
     
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 7:01 PM ET #25

    Cool, so you're the 2nd biggest idiot. Nice way to talk about yourself
    Reply
    Cool, so you're the 2nd biggest idiot. Nice way to talk about yourself
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    123 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,199
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,871
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,181
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 670
    • MLB Playoffs 5,022
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,454
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.