• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Betting 100% of my bankroll on Clippers ML

    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»
    LIanafranks5
    collectNOW
    canovsp
    MacaroniMan
    The Hawk
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 39999
    Posts: 261
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 6:34 PM ET #201

    Well bk I had to explain my losing parlays or you all would wonder how somebody hits 80% and still only had $100 bankroll
    Reply
    Well bk I had to explain my losing parlays or you all would wonder how somebody hits 80% and still only had $100 bankroll
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 6:41 PM ET #202

    And I know WMI is dying for me to post my picks so he can fade. 
    Since I go 30%, that means WMI wins 70% if I post.

    So I am a gold mine I guess. But sorry, I'm not giving you my 70% faded picks! 
    Reply
    And I know WMI is dying for me to post my picks so he can fade. 
    Since I go 30%, that means WMI wins 70% if I post.

    So I am a gold mine I guess. But sorry, I'm not giving you my 70% faded picks! 
     
    collectNOW
    collectNOW
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 11686
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 6:49 PM ET #203

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    No I am serious. I am betting my entire bankroll on this game. I've done this before. I suck at money management. But this is one of those games I can't resist.

    And thank you born to die for disagreeing. We know you're the best to fade on the board (and I don't mean any offense by that, just being serious, I have never seen you win a pick yet)

    So, I don't know how you do it. How do you manage to always pick the wrong side? That's pretty cool. You are due for a win now, but your losing streak will continue sunday if you play the rockets. 
                  In an earlier post,you said you hit 90% of your bets. We all know that's a lie,but with bad money management,you must have won 9 one dollar bets and lost 1 ten dollar bet   You suck Llana
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    No I am serious. I am betting my entire bankroll on this game. I've done this before. I suck at money management. But this is one of those games I can't resist.

    And thank you born to die for disagreeing. We know you're the best to fade on the board (and I don't mean any offense by that, just being serious, I have never seen you win a pick yet)

    So, I don't know how you do it. How do you manage to always pick the wrong side? That's pretty cool. You are due for a win now, but your losing streak will continue sunday if you play the rockets. 
                  In an earlier post,you said you hit 90% of your bets. We all know that's a lie,but with bad money management,you must have won 9 one dollar bets and lost 1 ten dollar bet   You suck Llana
     
    canovsp
    canovsp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 5755
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 6:54 PM ET #204

    I think the issue everyone has is telling us how good of a handicapper you are but not posting the plays you make.
    Reply
    I think the issue everyone has is telling us how good of a handicapper you are but not posting the plays you make.
     
    canovsp
    canovsp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 5755
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 6:55 PM ET #205

    Damn...when I posted he was still active...10 seconds later...HE GONE!
    Reply
    Damn...when I posted he was still active...10 seconds later...HE GONE!
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 7:10 PM ET #206

    I'm not gone. I broke outta the handcuffs. lol

    Nah I didn't lie about 90%....I DO hit 90% in the playoffs usually.

    I went 21-2 that is better than 90% 

    So I should of elaborated. My statement wasn't literal meaning I hit exactly 90% for my whole life. But you should of known that anyway. Which you did. So, I don't see where the argument is. I didn't lie about anything. Lying to me, means when you purposely try to mislead people.

    I hit 100% on some days. So if I told you I won 100% of my bets, I wouldn't be lying. 
    Reply
    I'm not gone. I broke outta the handcuffs. lol

    Nah I didn't lie about 90%....I DO hit 90% in the playoffs usually.

    I went 21-2 that is better than 90% 

    So I should of elaborated. My statement wasn't literal meaning I hit exactly 90% for my whole life. But you should of known that anyway. Which you did. So, I don't see where the argument is. I didn't lie about anything. Lying to me, means when you purposely try to mislead people.

    I hit 100% on some days. So if I told you I won 100% of my bets, I wouldn't be lying. 
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 7:14 PM ET #207

    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    I think the issue everyone has is telling us how good of a handicapper you are but not posting the plays you make.

    Like i said before in previous posts, I won't post plays anymore because they usually lose. Ask WMI, he says I hit only 30%

    So while that would be a goldemine for you guys, (As you'd fade and hit 70% consistently) and I know you'd love it if I posted, but then I'd be losing and you all would be winning. Of course I could post then fade my own picks I guess. But that's easier said than done.

    I should of faded my clipper ML and went with rockets.

    I did pick Rockets +2.5 and the Under though so I went 2-1 that day on my posted picks. Only thing is, I didnt make a special thread about my rockets pick.

    I thought final score would be 107 to 105

    But clippers was rigged to lose, rockets was a lockets.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    I think the issue everyone has is telling us how good of a handicapper you are but not posting the plays you make.

    Like i said before in previous posts, I won't post plays anymore because they usually lose. Ask WMI, he says I hit only 30%

    So while that would be a goldemine for you guys, (As you'd fade and hit 70% consistently) and I know you'd love it if I posted, but then I'd be losing and you all would be winning. Of course I could post then fade my own picks I guess. But that's easier said than done.

    I should of faded my clipper ML and went with rockets.

    I did pick Rockets +2.5 and the Under though so I went 2-1 that day on my posted picks. Only thing is, I didnt make a special thread about my rockets pick.

    I thought final score would be 107 to 105

    But clippers was rigged to lose, rockets was a lockets.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #208

    This entire playoffs though I think I only posted 2 losing picks here.

    So, I think WMI is actually lying about my 30% record. I hit more like 70%

    I just dont like making new threads because then too many people see them and then they always lose. I had 30,000 + views in less than 24 hours
    Reply
    This entire playoffs though I think I only posted 2 losing picks here.

    So, I think WMI is actually lying about my 30% record. I hit more like 70%

    I just dont like making new threads because then too many people see them and then they always lose. I had 30,000 + views in less than 24 hours
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 7:21 PM ET #209

    why do you think I get so many page views and everyone followed me on my clippers pick? Because I won like 90% of the picks I posted before that.

    I'm too good for covers what can I say.
    Reply
    why do you think I get so many page views and everyone followed me on my clippers pick? Because I won like 90% of the picks I posted before that.

    I'm too good for covers what can I say.
     
    MacaroniMan
    MacaroniMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 7:53 PM ET #210

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    why do you think I get so many page views and everyone followed me on my clippers pick? Because I won like 90% of the picks I posted before that.I'm too good for covers what can I say.

    Yes you are NFL, umm LlamaStank, so why don't you leave covers for us peons and go to Vegas and make those picks of yours and live like the king you most certainly are or deserve to be
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    why do you think I get so many page views and everyone followed me on my clippers pick? Because I won like 90% of the picks I posted before that.I'm too good for covers what can I say.

    Yes you are NFL, umm LlamaStank, so why don't you leave covers for us peons and go to Vegas and make those picks of yours and live like the king you most certainly are or deserve to be
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 7:59 PM ET #211

    Doesn't keep track of all his picks?

    Wow. That sounds familiar, doesn't it?
    Reply
    Doesn't keep track of all his picks?

    Wow. That sounds familiar, doesn't it?
     
    hustle_man
    hustle_man
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 11388
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 8:04 PM ET #212

    So this guy and NFLFlappers get banned.

    Coincidence?
    Reply
    So this guy and NFLFlappers get banned.

    Coincidence?
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 8:58 PM ET #213

    Banned? lol
    Reply
    Banned? lol
     
    MacaroniMan
    MacaroniMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 9:11 PM ET #214

    Yes liana, banned?
    Reply
    Yes liana, banned?
     
    capdatazz
    capdatazz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1195
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 10:37 PM ET #215

    She's not banned yet.. maybe hoping to be..
    Reply
    She's not banned yet.. maybe hoping to be..
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 23, 2015 - 2:50 AM ET #216

    lmao

    Yeah I wouldn't mind. This site lowers my IQ

    I'm down to like 250 now.
    Reply
    lmao

    Yeah I wouldn't mind. This site lowers my IQ

    I'm down to like 250 now.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 23, 2015 - 3:22 AM ET #217

    Alright, you know what? I'll prove myself. Maybe I'll have better luck posting in the penalty box where nobody will see my picks.

    So, let's start with my 5 team parlay for tomorrow.

    Keep in mind, I hit an average of 80% on my plays so I should win at least 4 out of 5 here.

    $10 pays about $200 on this parlay

    Here are my picks- 

    Ducks Puck +1.5. (Underdog)
    Rockets +1.5 (Underdog)
    White Sox ML
    A's ML (Underdog)
    Astros ML (Underdog)

    Let's go 5-0 baby, perfect 100%
    Reply
    Alright, you know what? I'll prove myself. Maybe I'll have better luck posting in the penalty box where nobody will see my picks.

    So, let's start with my 5 team parlay for tomorrow.

    Keep in mind, I hit an average of 80% on my plays so I should win at least 4 out of 5 here.

    $10 pays about $200 on this parlay

    Here are my picks- 

    Ducks Puck +1.5. (Underdog)
    Rockets +1.5 (Underdog)
    White Sox ML
    A's ML (Underdog)
    Astros ML (Underdog)

    Let's go 5-0 baby, perfect 100%
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 23, 2015 - 3:25 AM ET #218

    So if I win this parlay that is already a profit of 19 units from just the first day. How many other cappers on here you know that do that?

    This is why I won't post here. As soon as I prove myself, I'm done. You bet your behind on that. 
    Reply
    So if I win this parlay that is already a profit of 19 units from just the first day. How many other cappers on here you know that do that?

    This is why I won't post here. As soon as I prove myself, I'm done. You bet your behind on that. 
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 23, 2015 - 3:27 AM ET #219

    By the way.... anyone who follows, be warned....The A's are 2-14 in their last 16 games. So if you wanna fade me and go with the Rays, please feel free. I don't want to be blamed because people followed my picks. You follow at your own risk. I only risked $10 on the parlay.
    Reply
    By the way.... anyone who follows, be warned....The A's are 2-14 in their last 16 games. So if you wanna fade me and go with the Rays, please feel free. I don't want to be blamed because people followed my picks. You follow at your own risk. I only risked $10 on the parlay.
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: May. 23, 2015 - 4:17 AM ET #220

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    By the way.... anyone who follows, be warned....The A's are 2-14 in their last 16 games. So if you wanna fade me and go with the Rays, please feel free. I don't want to be blamed because people followed my picks. You follow at your own risk. I only risked $10 on the parlay.

    Blamed for what?  Losing $20??  My step-son wants to put his allowance on your parlay, only $5.  I told him fine, but I'm booking that action.  SUCKKKKKERRRRR!!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    By the way.... anyone who follows, be warned....The A's are 2-14 in their last 16 games. So if you wanna fade me and go with the Rays, please feel free. I don't want to be blamed because people followed my picks. You follow at your own risk. I only risked $10 on the parlay.

    Blamed for what?  Losing $20??  My step-son wants to put his allowance on your parlay, only $5.  I told him fine, but I'm booking that action.  SUCKKKKKERRRRR!!!!

     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 23, 2015 - 4:37 AM ET #221

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    Blamed for what?  Losing $20??  My step-son wants to put his allowance on your parlay, only $5.  I told him fine, but I'm booking that action.  SUCKKKKKERRRRR!!!!


    Oh...So you're a bookie. No WONDER you hate me so much!
    I'm like the bookies worst nightmare with my 80% picks. lol

    Why would you assume people on this site only bet with $20?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    Blamed for what?  Losing $20??  My step-son wants to put his allowance on your parlay, only $5.  I told him fine, but I'm booking that action.  SUCKKKKKERRRRR!!!!


    Oh...So you're a bookie. No WONDER you hate me so much!
    I'm like the bookies worst nightmare with my 80% picks. lol

    Why would you assume people on this site only bet with $20?

     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 23, 2015 - 4:39 AM ET #222

    Even WMI admitted I am 70%

    (As anyone with half a brain would fade someone who is 30%)


    Reply
    Even WMI admitted I am 70%

    (As anyone with half a brain would fade someone who is 30%)


     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 23, 2015 - 8:14 AM ET #223

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    So if I win this parlay that is already a profit of 19 units from just the first day. How many other cappers on here you know that do that?

    This is why I won't post here. As soon as I prove myself, I'm done. You bet your behind on that. 

    If. If. If. You won't prove sh!t from ONE play dumbass. If four of the games win and one loses, you are not an 80% capper. You're a zero percent capper. It's ONE play you stupid phuck!

    Bookies love you. They love someone dumb enough to bet their entire bankroll and losing it to them

    You are without a doubt one of the lowest IQ people on this site. 
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    So if I win this parlay that is already a profit of 19 units from just the first day. How many other cappers on here you know that do that?

    This is why I won't post here. As soon as I prove myself, I'm done. You bet your behind on that. 

    If. If. If. You won't prove sh!t from ONE play dumbass. If four of the games win and one loses, you are not an 80% capper. You're a zero percent capper. It's ONE play you stupid phuck!

    Bookies love you. They love someone dumb enough to bet their entire bankroll and losing it to them

    You are without a doubt one of the lowest IQ people on this site. 
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 23, 2015 - 8:17 AM ET #224

    Oh, BTW, LOTS of cappers on here can win ONE play on any given day!

        So if I win this parlay that is already a profit of 19 units from just the first day. How many other cappers on here you know that do that?
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Oh, BTW, LOTS of cappers on here can win ONE play on any given day!

        So if I win this parlay that is already a profit of 19 units from just the first day. How many other cappers on here you know that do that?
     
     
    MacaroniMan
    MacaroniMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: May. 23, 2015 - 1:02 PM ET #225

    Jeffthehat?
    Reply
    Jeffthehat?
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,199
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,871
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,183
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 673
    • MLB Playoffs 5,047
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,489
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.