• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Betting 100% of my bankroll on Clippers ML

    «First Previous 8910 ... 91011 Next Last»
    Biscuiteater1
    LIanafranks5
    wmi799
    BWS77
    MacaroniMan
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 39999
    Posts: 261
    «First Previous 8910 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33095
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 2:30 AM ET #176

    Reply
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 3:02 AM ET #177


    beatup
    Reply

    beatup
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 4:51 AM ET #178

    Don't you morons have anything better to do than hang out in the penalty box?
    Reply
    Don't you morons have anything better to do than hang out in the penalty box?
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 9:01 AM ET #179

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    I've explained all that already guys. In my previous posts. 
    I appeciate your interest, but there is really nothing more to say here.
     
     

    Just one more lie. He says he has said it all and nothing more to say here, yet keeps coming back

    So more lies from this loser

    "So, please...stop being a hypocrate.   You make yourself look stupid".      It's hypocrite and the only one looking stupid is you

     "But do you realize that you just lied yourself? You called me a liar in your first paragraph."    That's not called a lie you stupid phuck, it's called an opinion! And you ARE a liar

    "Another perfect day for me in the NBA today I went with Cavs +1.5 on my parlay and hit a W with the Cavs"      Of course he didn't post the play!

    "Don't you morons have anything better to do than hang out in the penalty box?"   You're here! What's that make you, you stupid phucking idiot?
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    I've explained all that already guys. In my previous posts. 
    I appeciate your interest, but there is really nothing more to say here.
     
     

    Just one more lie. He says he has said it all and nothing more to say here, yet keeps coming back

    So more lies from this loser

    "So, please...stop being a hypocrate.   You make yourself look stupid".      It's hypocrite and the only one looking stupid is you

     "But do you realize that you just lied yourself? You called me a liar in your first paragraph."    That's not called a lie you stupid phuck, it's called an opinion! And you ARE a liar

    "Another perfect day for me in the NBA today I went with Cavs +1.5 on my parlay and hit a W with the Cavs"      Of course he didn't post the play!

    "Don't you morons have anything better to do than hang out in the penalty box?"   You're here! What's that make you, you stupid phucking idiot?
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 9:04 AM ET #180

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    No I never said I retired. Are you crazy? lol I make so much money in sports, I would never quit betting. I just lost all my bankroll on clippers but got a new bankroll from the slots winnings I got.



    He makes so much money, yet he just lost it all!! 

    And suddenly has new found wealth.
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    No I never said I retired. Are you crazy? lol I make so much money in sports, I would never quit betting. I just lost all my bankroll on clippers but got a new bankroll from the slots winnings I got.



    He makes so much money, yet he just lost it all!! 

    And suddenly has new found wealth.
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 9:07 AM ET #181

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:



    Thank you so much! And for not lying like the rest of these guys.

    I could easily prove myself that I hit 80% by just posting my picks here. But I have no reason to prove anything. These fools can believe what they want.

    I can prove myself, but won't 

    He won't because he CAN'T!! All mouth. Proves beyond a doubt he is lying. The coward can't back up his big talk
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:



    Thank you so much! And for not lying like the rest of these guys.

    I could easily prove myself that I hit 80% by just posting my picks here. But I have no reason to prove anything. These fools can believe what they want.

    I can prove myself, but won't 

    He won't because he CAN'T!! All mouth. Proves beyond a doubt he is lying. The coward can't back up his big talk
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 4:23 PM ET #182

    Oh no, I could prove it by posting my picks. But I have no reason to prove it to you. I'll let fools be fools.
    Reply
    Oh no, I could prove it by posting my picks. But I have no reason to prove it to you. I'll let fools be fools.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 4:26 PM ET #183

    To me 80% is not big talk. It's so common for me to hit 80% or higher, that I dont even think of it as any big deal. I guess for you it seems big because you've probably never hit above 30%. But just cuz you can't do it sdoesn't mean others can't. You can't really be that stupid to think that nobody in the world hits 80%?
    Reply
    To me 80% is not big talk. It's so common for me to hit 80% or higher, that I dont even think of it as any big deal. I guess for you it seems big because you've probably never hit above 30%. But just cuz you can't do it sdoesn't mean others can't. You can't really be that stupid to think that nobody in the world hits 80%?
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 4:28 PM ET #184

    Yeah I did post my picks yesterday but I dont make special threads cuz too many people see it. I just post in other people's threads. i win more when I do that.

    I posted SF ML in MLB which was a winner and I posted Cleveland ML which was a winner.
    Reply
    Yeah I did post my picks yesterday but I dont make special threads cuz too many people see it. I just post in other people's threads. i win more when I do that.

    I posted SF ML in MLB which was a winner and I posted Cleveland ML which was a winner.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 4:29 PM ET #185

    And today I've won 100% of my plays so far.

    It's not uncommon for me to go 100% in one day.

    I average between 60 and 100% a day which is why I estimated around 80% long term.
    Reply
    And today I've won 100% of my plays so far.

    It's not uncommon for me to go 100% in one day.

    I average between 60 and 100% a day which is why I estimated around 80% long term.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 4:30 PM ET #186

    Also who's the trolls? You guys are the ones coming in here trying to start trouble. Especially that bk guy. And then he calls me a troll? Typical narcissist projecting himself on others.
    Reply
    Also who's the trolls? You guys are the ones coming in here trying to start trouble. Especially that bk guy. And then he calls me a troll? Typical narcissist projecting himself on others.
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 4:36 PM ET #187

    I won't be coming back to this thread.

    I am quitting covers
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    I won't be coming back to this thread.

    I am quitting covers
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 4:37 PM ET #188

    Dude, you are mental. 
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Dude, you are mental. 
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 5:30 PM ET #189

    So if anyone changes their mind, that means they are mental.

    Man your logic is totally screwed up. EVERYBODY changes their mind sometimes. So according to you, everyone is a liar and everyone is mental.

    You're a very pessimistic person. I feel sorry for you.
    Reply
    So if anyone changes their mind, that means they are mental.

    Man your logic is totally screwed up. EVERYBODY changes their mind sometimes. So according to you, everyone is a liar and everyone is mental.

    You're a very pessimistic person. I feel sorry for you.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 5:31 PM ET #190

    I will stick to what I said though about posting any threads with my picks. I might post them in other people's threads, but I'm not making any special threads. For some reason, as you know, the picks always lose when I make a special thread about them.

    Like last night I said I picked Cleveland, but I just mentioned it in another thread. I didn't make a post about it for the whole world to see. 
    Reply
    I will stick to what I said though about posting any threads with my picks. I might post them in other people's threads, but I'm not making any special threads. For some reason, as you know, the picks always lose when I make a special thread about them.

    Like last night I said I picked Cleveland, but I just mentioned it in another thread. I didn't make a post about it for the whole world to see. 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 6:32 PM ET #191

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

     

    ALL.WE.DO.IS.HIT.80.%
    THIS.IS.WHAT.WE.DO


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

     

    ALL.WE.DO.IS.HIT.80.%
    THIS.IS.WHAT.WE.DO


     
    MacaroniMan
    MacaroniMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 7:12 PM ET #192

    Jajajajajajaja my brutha!!! Lizaaz in the hizazzzzzzzzzz!!!!! Who we taking today liana capper?
    Reply
    Jajajajajajaja my brutha!!! Lizaaz in the hizazzzzzzzzzz!!!!! Who we taking today liana capper?
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 9:04 PM ET #193

    Elite/80% cappers DEFINITELY all know it's a fact that you do better when you don't start threads about their picks, and only post them in other people's threads.  It's successful gambling 101.  

    Tomorrow's lesson, how to spot that 99% spot.  
    Reply
    Elite/80% cappers DEFINITELY all know it's a fact that you do better when you don't start threads about their picks, and only post them in other people's threads.  It's successful gambling 101.  

    Tomorrow's lesson, how to spot that 99% spot.  
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 10:25 PM ET #194

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 10:26 PM ET #195

    Well i have my days where I hit 100% and my days where I hit 60%
    and then some days I hit 75%

    I rarely hit below that. So when i say 80% it's just an estimate. I could be wrong, I might not actually hit 80%, it's just a guess. But it's definitely not a lie. I admitted I don't keep track so I have no way of knowing.

    But you guys wouldn't believe how many 1 loss parlay tickets I've had.
    Just in the past month alone I've had at least 10 of them
    Reply
    Well i have my days where I hit 100% and my days where I hit 60%
    and then some days I hit 75%

    I rarely hit below that. So when i say 80% it's just an estimate. I could be wrong, I might not actually hit 80%, it's just a guess. But it's definitely not a lie. I admitted I don't keep track so I have no way of knowing.

    But you guys wouldn't believe how many 1 loss parlay tickets I've had.
    Just in the past month alone I've had at least 10 of them
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 11:44 PM ET #196

    Quote Originally Posted by MacaroniMan:

    Jajajajajajaja my brutha!!! Lizaaz in the hizazzzzzzzzzz!!!!! Who we taking today liana capper?

    Well I went 100% in the NBA again today, and I went 100% in the NHL
    but only 50% in the MLB

    I took Ducks ML in NHL which won. I took Golden State ML in the NBA which won. Wow was that rigged. Told you guys in another thread that Houston stood no chance to win today. I called it. Harden didn't even shoot the ball because he didn't want to risk making the shot. lol

    MLB I won the Mets ML and the Rangers ML but lost Milwaukee and Oakland Run Line

    So 4-2 on the day. Not a good day for me. A good day for me would of been 6-0


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MacaroniMan:

    Jajajajajajaja my brutha!!! Lizaaz in the hizazzzzzzzzzz!!!!! Who we taking today liana capper?

    Well I went 100% in the NBA again today, and I went 100% in the NHL
    but only 50% in the MLB

    I took Ducks ML in NHL which won. I took Golden State ML in the NBA which won. Wow was that rigged. Told you guys in another thread that Houston stood no chance to win today. I called it. Harden didn't even shoot the ball because he didn't want to risk making the shot. lol

    MLB I won the Mets ML and the Rangers ML but lost Milwaukee and Oakland Run Line

    So 4-2 on the day. Not a good day for me. A good day for me would of been 6-0


     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 6:53 AM ET #197

    Mental
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Mental
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 11:01 AM ET #198

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Well i have my days where I hit 100% and my days where I hit 60%
    and then some days I hit 75%

    I rarely hit below that. So when i say 80% it's just an estimate. I could be wrong, I might not actually hit 80%, it's just a guess. But it's definitely not a lie. I admitted I don't keep track so I have no way of knowing.

    But you guys wouldn't believe how many 1 loss parlay tickets I've had.
    Just in the past month alone I've had at least 10 of them

    Which leads me back to my original statement.  You are either lying, and if not,  you lack basic math skills.  

    To figure out win %, use this formula.

    W/(W+L) = %

    No one gives a $hit about your losing parlays.

    Elite players don't know their true win %, they all just mostly guess at it.  


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Well i have my days where I hit 100% and my days where I hit 60%
    and then some days I hit 75%

    I rarely hit below that. So when i say 80% it's just an estimate. I could be wrong, I might not actually hit 80%, it's just a guess. But it's definitely not a lie. I admitted I don't keep track so I have no way of knowing.

    But you guys wouldn't believe how many 1 loss parlay tickets I've had.
    Just in the past month alone I've had at least 10 of them

    Which leads me back to my original statement.  You are either lying, and if not,  you lack basic math skills.  

    To figure out win %, use this formula.

    W/(W+L) = %

    No one gives a $hit about your losing parlays.

    Elite players don't know their true win %, they all just mostly guess at it.  


     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 11:53 AM ET #199



    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply


     
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 22, 2015 - 6:32 PM ET #200

    How is it possible to lie about somethingif you are giving an estimate and you admitted you don't know? Man I gotta stop coming back here. You guys are seriously lowering my IQ.

    I would guess probably 75 to 80% long term 

    If I win 3 of 4 that is 75%.

    I know math. So you're wrong again.

    And  my picks are INSANELY good.

    But you can't have em 

    Stick with the freebies they give you here on this site and enjoy your 50% 
    Reply
    How is it possible to lie about somethingif you are giving an estimate and you admitted you don't know? Man I gotta stop coming back here. You guys are seriously lowering my IQ.

    I would guess probably 75 to 80% long term 

    If I win 3 of 4 that is 75%.

    I know math. So you're wrong again.

    And  my picks are INSANELY good.

    But you can't have em 

    Stick with the freebies they give you here on this site and enjoy your 50% 
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 8910 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,201
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,873
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,695
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,221
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 676
    • MLB Playoffs 5,079
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,646
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,283
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.