• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Betting 100% of my bankroll on Clippers ML

    «First Previous 789 ... 91011 Next Last»
    LIanafranks5
    wmi799
    bigdude
    bk1374
    Hugh_Jorgan
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 39999
    Posts: 261
    «First Previous 789 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 4:28 PM ET #151

    Quote Originally Posted by MacaroniMan:

    How can your entire bankroll be on the clippers ml but at the same time your rockets and under play hit? If 100% of something is one one play or you have more than 100% of a bankroll?

    We already went through this. I did NOT bet on my Rockets +2.5 and Under picks because I put 100% of my bank on clippers ML.
    So I had nothing left to bet. But whoever DID bet on my plays yesterday went 2-1 and made a profit.

    Obviously you weren't one of those people.

    Sorry guys, bye I'm done with this site. Logging out now...for good.

    You guys are lowering my IQ. Can't handle this stupidiy anymore. One day you guys are need to learn to think for yourself, and stop having other people spoonfeed the truth to you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MacaroniMan:

    How can your entire bankroll be on the clippers ml but at the same time your rockets and under play hit? If 100% of something is one one play or you have more than 100% of a bankroll?

    We already went through this. I did NOT bet on my Rockets +2.5 and Under picks because I put 100% of my bank on clippers ML.
    So I had nothing left to bet. But whoever DID bet on my plays yesterday went 2-1 and made a profit.

    Obviously you weren't one of those people.

    Sorry guys, bye I'm done with this site. Logging out now...for good.

    You guys are lowering my IQ. Can't handle this stupidiy anymore. One day you guys are need to learn to think for yourself, and stop having other people spoonfeed the truth to you.
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 4:57 PM ET #152

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    We already went through this. I did NOT bet on my Rockets +2.5 and Under picks because I put 100% of my bank on clippers ML.
    So I had nothing left to bet. But whoever DID bet on my plays yesterday went 2-1 and made a profit.

    Obviously you weren't one of those people.

    Sorry guys, bye I'm done with this site. Logging out now...for good.

    You guys are lowering my IQ. Can't handle this stupidiy anymore. One day you guys are need to learn to think for yourself, and stop having other people spoonfeed the truth to you.

    LOL! More twist and turns from this pathological liar. You have the stupidity market all to yourself and have been called out and proven to be a liar. You're just pissed because you got caught

    It's amazing you do 30% on posted plays, yet claim close to 100% on unposted plays. Pure BS

    You said several times how you went 2-0 on your ATS picks. If you didn't play them, they're leans, not plays. 

    You will be back. Liars like you can't be trusted
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    We already went through this. I did NOT bet on my Rockets +2.5 and Under picks because I put 100% of my bank on clippers ML.
    So I had nothing left to bet. But whoever DID bet on my plays yesterday went 2-1 and made a profit.

    Obviously you weren't one of those people.

    Sorry guys, bye I'm done with this site. Logging out now...for good.

    You guys are lowering my IQ. Can't handle this stupidiy anymore. One day you guys are need to learn to think for yourself, and stop having other people spoonfeed the truth to you.

    LOL! More twist and turns from this pathological liar. You have the stupidity market all to yourself and have been called out and proven to be a liar. You're just pissed because you got caught

    It's amazing you do 30% on posted plays, yet claim close to 100% on unposted plays. Pure BS

    You said several times how you went 2-0 on your ATS picks. If you didn't play them, they're leans, not plays. 

    You will be back. Liars like you can't be trusted
     
    bigdude
    bigdude
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 3461
    Posted: May. 18, 2015 - 7:18 PM ET #153

    LINA FRANK.. (WOMAN/MAN) YOU MADE IT TO THE BOX.. THATS FUNNY

    YOU SOUND LIKE SCOUT AGENT 24... PULL THE TRIGGER GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY!!!!

    Reply

    LINA FRANK.. (WOMAN/MAN) YOU MADE IT TO THE BOX.. THATS FUNNY

    YOU SOUND LIKE SCOUT AGENT 24... PULL THE TRIGGER GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY!!!!

     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: May. 19, 2015 - 2:14 PM ET #154

    Llanafranks, you are quickly climbing the ladder of covers biggest moron/trolls.  Congrats.  

    You are either trolling, or one of the stupidest humans on the planet.  Not on covers, ON THE PLANET.  

    Reply
    Llanafranks, you are quickly climbing the ladder of covers biggest moron/trolls.  Congrats.  

    You are either trolling, or one of the stupidest humans on the planet.  Not on covers, ON THE PLANET.  

     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 19, 2015 - 4:53 PM ET #155

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:


    LOL! More twist and turns from this pathological liar. You have the stupidity market all to yourself and have been called out and proven to be a liar. You're just pissed because you got caught

    It's amazing you do 30% on posted plays, yet claim close to 100% on unposted plays. Pure BS

    You said several times how you went 2-0 on your ATS picks. If you didn't play them, they're leans, not plays. 

    You will be back. Liars like you can't be trusted

    I did not lie. When I said logging out for good, that's what I thought and believed at the time. Now I've changed my mind. Is a person not allowed to change their mind? I have right to post here just as much as you do. But I won't be posting a lot anymore. Just lost interest trying to help you guys win when you don't appreciate it.

    As for 80% it's just an estimate. Usually it seems I lose one or two picks for every 10 plays I do. But sometimes I do ML plays so it's easy to hit 90% on ML plays. How is that so hard to believe? Other great cappers can do it too.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:


    LOL! More twist and turns from this pathological liar. You have the stupidity market all to yourself and have been called out and proven to be a liar. You're just pissed because you got caught

    It's amazing you do 30% on posted plays, yet claim close to 100% on unposted plays. Pure BS

    You said several times how you went 2-0 on your ATS picks. If you didn't play them, they're leans, not plays. 

    You will be back. Liars like you can't be trusted

    I did not lie. When I said logging out for good, that's what I thought and believed at the time. Now I've changed my mind. Is a person not allowed to change their mind? I have right to post here just as much as you do. But I won't be posting a lot anymore. Just lost interest trying to help you guys win when you don't appreciate it.

    As for 80% it's just an estimate. Usually it seems I lose one or two picks for every 10 plays I do. But sometimes I do ML plays so it's easy to hit 90% on ML plays. How is that so hard to believe? Other great cappers can do it too.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: May. 19, 2015 - 5:09 PM ET #156

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    As for 80% it's just an estimate. Usually it seems I lose one or two picks for every 10 plays I do. But sometimes I do ML plays so it's easy to hit 90% on ML plays. How is that so hard to believe? Other great cappers can do it too.

    New to gambling, I see.
    I admire your optimism 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    As for 80% it's just an estimate. Usually it seems I lose one or two picks for every 10 plays I do. But sometimes I do ML plays so it's easy to hit 90% on ML plays. How is that so hard to believe? Other great cappers can do it too.

    New to gambling, I see.
    I admire your optimism 
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 19, 2015 - 5:19 PM ET #157

    I see this liar lied once more time
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    I see this liar lied once more time
     
    MacaroniMan
    MacaroniMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: May. 19, 2015 - 6:25 PM ET #158

    do u play, 1H, FG, 1Q, 3Q over and unders too?
    Reply
    do u play, 1H, FG, 1Q, 3Q over and unders too?
     
    capdatazz
    capdatazz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1195
    Posted: May. 19, 2015 - 8:47 PM ET #159

    This b.itch talks soo much smack in other people's threads saying how great she - loses everything and is still posting.
    Reply
    This b.itch talks soo much smack in other people's threads saying how great she - loses everything and is still posting.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 12:18 AM ET #160

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    I see this liar lied once more time

    What the heck did I lie about? You're just a troll looking for attention. 
    Even if I did lie (which I didn't) are telling you me you've never lied before? Come on, please tell. I've never met anyone who's never lied. So if you're so perfect, and you have the right to go around judging others, please at least admit so.

    But as it stands, I'm sure you're just a hypocrate liar yourself. And I can prove you're a liar right now- 

    You called me a liar with no proof. I admitted making some typos or speaking out of context, I never once lied about anything. So to say I am lying, then you don't know...means that you are lying. 

    What do you think I'm lying about this time? I win about 80% of my picks. This is not a joke, not a lie. Maybe you're just jealous, because you probably can't even pick in the 50% range.

    Whatever man, I have no reason to lie. If I was a liar I would of never admitted my bankroll was only $100 

    And I already explained how my bank was so low, even though I hit at an astonishing rate. It's because I only do parlays and I do not have good MM

    Case closed
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    I see this liar lied once more time

    What the heck did I lie about? You're just a troll looking for attention. 
    Even if I did lie (which I didn't) are telling you me you've never lied before? Come on, please tell. I've never met anyone who's never lied. So if you're so perfect, and you have the right to go around judging others, please at least admit so.

    But as it stands, I'm sure you're just a hypocrate liar yourself. And I can prove you're a liar right now- 

    You called me a liar with no proof. I admitted making some typos or speaking out of context, I never once lied about anything. So to say I am lying, then you don't know...means that you are lying. 

    What do you think I'm lying about this time? I win about 80% of my picks. This is not a joke, not a lie. Maybe you're just jealous, because you probably can't even pick in the 50% range.

    Whatever man, I have no reason to lie. If I was a liar I would of never admitted my bankroll was only $100 

    And I already explained how my bank was so low, even though I hit at an astonishing rate. It's because I only do parlays and I do not have good MM

    Case closed
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 12:21 AM ET #161

    I'm actually one of the few people on this site that doesn't lie. I don't like liars, so why would I be some hypocrate and go around liying myself? But you obviously are a hypocreate to accuse others of lying (and saying I post 30% winners, like you verified all my picks, I hardly even posted any and I won most of them and some of them werwe UNDERDOG picks, which means even 30% rate with underdog ML's will make you a profit) But I know I didnt post 30% you're just selecting what you want. Saying my rockets +2.5 and Under picks don't count just because I didn't bet on them? What a joke. Get a clue man
    Reply
    I'm actually one of the few people on this site that doesn't lie. I don't like liars, so why would I be some hypocrate and go around liying myself? But you obviously are a hypocreate to accuse others of lying (and saying I post 30% winners, like you verified all my picks, I hardly even posted any and I won most of them and some of them werwe UNDERDOG picks, which means even 30% rate with underdog ML's will make you a profit) But I know I didnt post 30% you're just selecting what you want. Saying my rockets +2.5 and Under picks don't count just because I didn't bet on them? What a joke. Get a clue man
     
    MacaroniMan
    MacaroniMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 12:48 AM ET #162

    Sounds like someone is ready to have his record begin to be tallied here...anyone else here agree? Btw, how do you say you have good money management but make parlay bets as well as 'all-in' bets?
    Reply
    Sounds like someone is ready to have his record begin to be tallied here...anyone else here agree? Btw, how do you say you have good money management but make parlay bets as well as 'all-in' bets?
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33095
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 2:48 AM ET #163

    Let me get this straight for i believe i have been misled. If i tell you i am going to come pick you up and treat you to a moviebut instead i go to Taco Bell and then to the carwash and do not tell you.Then the next day i can say i did not lie to you i just changed my mind. Wow this is news i can use 
    Reply
    Let me get this straight for i believe i have been misled. If i tell you i am going to come pick you up and treat you to a moviebut instead i go to Taco Bell and then to the carwash and do not tell you.Then the next day i can say i did not lie to you i just changed my mind. Wow this is news i can use 
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 12:23 PM ET #164

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    I'm actually one of the few people on this site that doesn't lie. I don't like liars, so why would I be some hypocrate and go around liying myself? But you obviously are a hypocreate to accuse others of lying (and saying I post 30% winners, like you verified all my picks, I hardly even posted any and I won most of them and some of them werwe UNDERDOG picks, which means even 30% rate with underdog ML's will make you a profit) But I know I didnt post 30% you're just selecting what you want. Saying my rockets +2.5 and Under picks don't count just because I didn't bet on them? What a joke. Get a clue man

    You said you hit at ~80% on your plays. That's either a lie, or a gross misunderstanding of basic math.  Please clarify?

    You said you are always "100's of units in profit" but then say you have a very small bankroll.  That's either a lie, or a gross misunderstanding of the words "profit" and "bankroll".  Please clarify?

    You said "I am elite", which is a lie, or a gross misunderstanding of the word "elite".  Please clarify?

    You said "I win almost every game I play", which is a lie, or a gross misunderstanding of the words "win", "every", "game", and "play".  Please clarify?

    You said "I'm actually one of the few people on this site that doesn't lie", which is a lie, or a gross misunderstanding of the word "lie".  Please clarify?

    lie; noun
    1.
    a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; 
    a falsehood.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    I'm actually one of the few people on this site that doesn't lie. I don't like liars, so why would I be some hypocrate and go around liying myself? But you obviously are a hypocreate to accuse others of lying (and saying I post 30% winners, like you verified all my picks, I hardly even posted any and I won most of them and some of them werwe UNDERDOG picks, which means even 30% rate with underdog ML's will make you a profit) But I know I didnt post 30% you're just selecting what you want. Saying my rockets +2.5 and Under picks don't count just because I didn't bet on them? What a joke. Get a clue man

    You said you hit at ~80% on your plays. That's either a lie, or a gross misunderstanding of basic math.  Please clarify?

    You said you are always "100's of units in profit" but then say you have a very small bankroll.  That's either a lie, or a gross misunderstanding of the words "profit" and "bankroll".  Please clarify?

    You said "I am elite", which is a lie, or a gross misunderstanding of the word "elite".  Please clarify?

    You said "I win almost every game I play", which is a lie, or a gross misunderstanding of the words "win", "every", "game", and "play".  Please clarify?

    You said "I'm actually one of the few people on this site that doesn't lie", which is a lie, or a gross misunderstanding of the word "lie".  Please clarify?

    lie; noun
    1.
    a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; 
    a falsehood.



     
    MacaroniMan
    MacaroniMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 1:22 PM ET #165

    What I'd like to know now is the reasoning for changing his/her mind on not posting/posting on covers? All within a few hours, too. Mr. Frank, that change in heart, was it after hours of introspection and reflection? Was it after hours of study and discussion with learned experts and spiritual leaders? Was it after debates, tears, shouts and votes within your group of family and loved ones? What possible reasons were involved in someone deciding to stop posting then again posting anonymously on a gambling site's message board?!?
    Reply
    What I'd like to know now is the reasoning for changing his/her mind on not posting/posting on covers? All within a few hours, too. Mr. Frank, that change in heart, was it after hours of introspection and reflection? Was it after hours of study and discussion with learned experts and spiritual leaders? Was it after debates, tears, shouts and votes within your group of family and loved ones? What possible reasons were involved in someone deciding to stop posting then again posting anonymously on a gambling site's message board?!?
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 1:24 PM ET #166

    The guy is a mental case. Lie after lie after lie

    Love the "just because I didn't bet the game, why can't I count it as a win" 

    His POSTED DOCUMENTED plays are around 30% and then this clown claims he hits over 80% and people should just believe him 

    You are a liar. That is a fact. Plain and simple
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    The guy is a mental case. Lie after lie after lie

    Love the "just because I didn't bet the game, why can't I count it as a win" 

    His POSTED DOCUMENTED plays are around 30% and then this clown claims he hits over 80% and people should just believe him 

    You are a liar. That is a fact. Plain and simple
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 2:40 PM ET #167

    I've explained all that already guys. In my previous posts. 
    I appeciate your interest, but there is really nothing more to say here.

    I can't keep posting the same things over and over again.

    But I never said I had good MM, lol. that's why my bankroll was so low, even though i do hit around 80%

    And yes i did change my mind. I didn't lie. Why would I lie about something so stupid? 
    Reply
    I've explained all that already guys. In my previous posts. 
    I appeciate your interest, but there is really nothing more to say here.

    I can't keep posting the same things over and over again.

    But I never said I had good MM, lol. that's why my bankroll was so low, even though i do hit around 80%

    And yes i did change my mind. I didn't lie. Why would I lie about something so stupid? 
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 3:46 PM ET #168

    You couldn't hit 80% playing only -400 ML's you lying sack of $hit.

    No one gives a f**k about your MM skills (or lack thereof).

    You're a typical covers troll/douchebag who talks a big game but backs it up with air, stinky gross fart-air.  

    I mean you call yourself "elite" and yet said one team had a 99% chance of winning, even though the series was tied 3-3.  Shows you are either trolling hard, or literally know NOTHING about how to assess a team's chances, making you FAR from elite.

    Troll or liar?  Which is it?  There is not much gray area here, you are one of those for sure, possible both.  Either way you're a f**king moron.
    Reply
    You couldn't hit 80% playing only -400 ML's you lying sack of $hit.

    No one gives a f**k about your MM skills (or lack thereof).

    You're a typical covers troll/douchebag who talks a big game but backs it up with air, stinky gross fart-air.  

    I mean you call yourself "elite" and yet said one team had a 99% chance of winning, even though the series was tied 3-3.  Shows you are either trolling hard, or literally know NOTHING about how to assess a team's chances, making you FAR from elite.

    Troll or liar?  Which is it?  There is not much gray area here, you are one of those for sure, possible both.  Either way you're a f**king moron.
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 4:59 PM ET #169

    He can't keep posting the same lies over and over, but he will be back. Lying some more

    bk 1374- troll and liar. He's both
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    He can't keep posting the same lies over and over, but he will be back. Lying some more

    bk 1374- troll and liar. He's both
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 6:53 PM ET #170

    You hit around 80%-and you lose money. Amazing.

    That's hard to do..............

    Do you work, or have been suspended by, the Patriots?
    Reply
    You hit around 80%-and you lose money. Amazing.

    That's hard to do..............

    Do you work, or have been suspended by, the Patriots?
     
    HoldingXYZ
    HoldingXYZ
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 6667
    Posted: May. 20, 2015 - 7:49 PM ET #171

    Brilliant...
    Reply
    Brilliant...
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 12:01 AM ET #172

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingXYZ:

    Brilliant...


    Thank you so much! And for not lying like the rest of these guys.

    I could easily prove myself that I hit 80% by just posting my picks here. But I have no reason to prove anything. These fools can believe what they want.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingXYZ:

    Brilliant...


    Thank you so much! And for not lying like the rest of these guys.

    I could easily prove myself that I hit 80% by just posting my picks here. But I have no reason to prove anything. These fools can believe what they want.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 12:02 AM ET #173

    Another perfect day for me in the NBA today I went with Cavs +1.5 on my parlay and hit a W with the Cavs. 

    So 1-0 today
    I liked Houston yesterday

    It's just like everyday it seems like i win just about every pick I make.
    Reply
    Another perfect day for me in the NBA today I went with Cavs +1.5 on my parlay and hit a W with the Cavs. 

    So 1-0 today
    I liked Houston yesterday

    It's just like everyday it seems like i win just about every pick I make.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 12:07 AM ET #174

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    You couldn't hit 80% playing only -400 ML's you lying sack of $hit.

    No one gives a f**k about your MM skills (or lack thereof).

    You're a typical covers troll/douchebag who talks a big game but backs it up with air, stinky gross fart-air.  

    I mean you call yourself "elite" and yet said one team had a 99% chance of winning, even though the series was tied 3-3.  Shows you are either trolling hard, or literally know NOTHING about how to assess a team's chances, making you FAR from elite.

    Troll or liar?  Which is it?  There is not much gray area here, you are one of those for sure, possible both.  Either way you're a f**king moron.

    I appreciate that you do not like liars. I don't either.  But do you realize that you just lied yourself? You called me a liar in your first paragraph.

    Then at the end, you asked if i was a liar or a troll. That means, you weren't sure if I was a liar or not. So, calling me a liar when you didn't even know if I was lying, shows that you just lied.

    So, please...stop being a hypocrate. You make yourself look stupid.

    And no, I am not a liar. I already said that. Will not say it again. 
    And troll? Not unless you think I am one. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    You couldn't hit 80% playing only -400 ML's you lying sack of $hit.

    No one gives a f**k about your MM skills (or lack thereof).

    You're a typical covers troll/douchebag who talks a big game but backs it up with air, stinky gross fart-air.  

    I mean you call yourself "elite" and yet said one team had a 99% chance of winning, even though the series was tied 3-3.  Shows you are either trolling hard, or literally know NOTHING about how to assess a team's chances, making you FAR from elite.

    Troll or liar?  Which is it?  There is not much gray area here, you are one of those for sure, possible both.  Either way you're a f**king moron.

    I appreciate that you do not like liars. I don't either.  But do you realize that you just lied yourself? You called me a liar in your first paragraph.

    Then at the end, you asked if i was a liar or a troll. That means, you weren't sure if I was a liar or not. So, calling me a liar when you didn't even know if I was lying, shows that you just lied.

    So, please...stop being a hypocrate. You make yourself look stupid.

    And no, I am not a liar. I already said that. Will not say it again. 
    And troll? Not unless you think I am one. 
     
     
    MacaroniMan
    MacaroniMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: May. 21, 2015 - 12:47 AM ET #175

    welcome back nfl
    Reply
    welcome back nfl
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 789 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,201
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,873
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,695
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,221
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 676
    • MLB Playoffs 5,079
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,646
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,283
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.