• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Betting 100% of my bankroll on Clippers ML

    «First Previous 567 ... 91011 Next Last»
    TexansSwagga
    ih8nits
    RodWoman
    drozanski
    LIanafranks5
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 39999
    Posts: 261
    «First Previous 567 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    TexansSwagga
    TexansSwagga
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 478
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:57 PM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Oh it's definitely rigged you fool. All the money on the clippers here obviously and vegas greed rears its ugly head again. Now the fans have to settle for a boring warriors/rockets series. Like I said everything in the universe is rigged. 

    I knew Rockets would win once it came down to it, because I realized "Why didnt covers move my thread to the penalty box?" They always move winning threads there. So the fact that I got no resistance proved that rockets would win. That's how sad this site is. Real winners aren't allowed here.

    You're a friggin idiot! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Oh it's definitely rigged you fool. All the money on the clippers here obviously and vegas greed rears its ugly head again. Now the fans have to settle for a boring warriors/rockets series. Like I said everything in the universe is rigged. 

    I knew Rockets would win once it came down to it, because I realized "Why didnt covers move my thread to the penalty box?" They always move winning threads there. So the fact that I got no resistance proved that rockets would win. That's how sad this site is. Real winners aren't allowed here.

    You're a friggin idiot! 
     
    ih8nits
    ih8nits
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 791
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:57 PM ET #102

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

      It wasn't no $5 like some idiot suggested, but it wasn't a lot. 
    So you mean it was 10 dollars? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

      It wasn't no $5 like some idiot suggested, but it wasn't a lot. 
    So you mean it was 10 dollars? 
     
    RodWoman
    RodWoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1472
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:58 PM ET #103

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Damn are people really this stupid? I lost one bet. Big deal. It was a solid bet backed by two nearly unbeatable situations. But it happened to lose. So, it's not the first time I've lost a huge bet.

    The bottom line I make 100's of units profit every year. I am elite. 

    You're the donkey projecting yourself on others.


       It's not that you lose bets. Everyone knows you lose lots of bets.  It's you saying the Clippers blow a 19 point lead on purpose so the series can go 7 games.  And other nonsense like that.  How did that work out for Clips, or you think they don't care about not going to finals? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Damn are people really this stupid? I lost one bet. Big deal. It was a solid bet backed by two nearly unbeatable situations. But it happened to lose. So, it's not the first time I've lost a huge bet.

    The bottom line I make 100's of units profit every year. I am elite. 

    You're the donkey projecting yourself on others.


       It's not that you lose bets. Everyone knows you lose lots of bets.  It's you saying the Clippers blow a 19 point lead on purpose so the series can go 7 games.  And other nonsense like that.  How did that work out for Clips, or you think they don't care about not going to finals? 
     
    drozanski
    drozanski
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 669
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 6:59 PM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Oh it's definitely rigged you fool. All the money on the clippers here obviously and vegas greed rears its ugly head again. Now the fans have to settle for a boring warriors/rockets series. Like I said everything in the universe is rigged. 

    I knew Rockets would win once it came down to it, because I realized "Why didnt covers move my thread to the penalty box?" They always move winning threads there. So the fact that I got no resistance proved that rockets would win. That's how sad this site is. Real winners aren't allowed here.


    Excuses for everything.  LlanaFranks5 how embarrassing that loss was for you.  All you did was talk up your LAC bets and your under bet on HOU total points.  You dismissed anyone who disagreed with you.  Tell the HOU backers they were right.  Own your losses.  Stop with the excuses!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Oh it's definitely rigged you fool. All the money on the clippers here obviously and vegas greed rears its ugly head again. Now the fans have to settle for a boring warriors/rockets series. Like I said everything in the universe is rigged. 

    I knew Rockets would win once it came down to it, because I realized "Why didnt covers move my thread to the penalty box?" They always move winning threads there. So the fact that I got no resistance proved that rockets would win. That's how sad this site is. Real winners aren't allowed here.


    Excuses for everything.  LlanaFranks5 how embarrassing that loss was for you.  All you did was talk up your LAC bets and your under bet on HOU total points.  You dismissed anyone who disagreed with you.  Tell the HOU backers they were right.  Own your losses.  Stop with the excuses!
     
    TexansSwagga
    TexansSwagga
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 478
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:00 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Well right now I would say 100% Sure on the warriors. Just because they are waaaaaaay better than the Rockets. No contest here

    So you're guaranteeing the Warriors to win?!! 
    Cool I'll keep fading you. Make sure you keep wagering and posting all your bets!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Well right now I would say 100% Sure on the warriors. Just because they are waaaaaaay better than the Rockets. No contest here

    So you're guaranteeing the Warriors to win?!! 
    Cool I'll keep fading you. Make sure you keep wagering and posting all your bets!
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:00 PM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerz:

    llanafranks - I think you need to take a few days to think about why Covers community is giving you so much crap.  It's not that you said you like Clippers ML so much you bet your whole bankroll on it (although how you can like that so much yet also pick Houston +2.5 is beyond me).  It's the annoying way you interject yourself into seemingly every thread proclaiming yourself an elite capper and lecturing others on why your analysis just can't be beaten and everyone against you is stupid. 

    True professional cappers know any given match up has dozens of angles, probably half of which never even get discussed.  It is impossible to get 100% informed on any one game or series, so to act like a know it all is annoying coming from any poster.

    I mean whatever, Covers is a like a frat house most days, with dozens of yahoos posturing and preening and acting like the top dog for whatever random reason.  That will never stop.  But one thing is consistent, whenever one of these IDs gets burned (and they almost always do at some point), they disappear never to return only to find a new poster with a recent 'born on' date appear that talks eerily like the recently disposed poster.  You current account is burned, so I look forward to seeing llanafranks go away and a new 'born on' account appear talking like...well...llanafranks!  :-)

    Well I apologize for annoying you and others. I dont really care what you guys think though. Was just trying to help you guys win some money. But don't worry I won't post picks here anymore. Learned my lesson today!

    But I did go 2-0 with my ats picks in this game. I thought rockets would lose by 2. I thought that's how they'd rig it. That's all. I keep it simple. You guys over think a lot of your games and it frustrates me. From an elite capper such as myelf, I'm just tyrin to help you guys win some games and give ya good advice. But most of you don't appreciate it. 

    Keep being sore losers then. I'm happy even though I lost today. I don't go around blaming others because I lose a bet, like most of you do here on this site. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerz:

    llanafranks - I think you need to take a few days to think about why Covers community is giving you so much crap.  It's not that you said you like Clippers ML so much you bet your whole bankroll on it (although how you can like that so much yet also pick Houston +2.5 is beyond me).  It's the annoying way you interject yourself into seemingly every thread proclaiming yourself an elite capper and lecturing others on why your analysis just can't be beaten and everyone against you is stupid. 

    True professional cappers know any given match up has dozens of angles, probably half of which never even get discussed.  It is impossible to get 100% informed on any one game or series, so to act like a know it all is annoying coming from any poster.

    I mean whatever, Covers is a like a frat house most days, with dozens of yahoos posturing and preening and acting like the top dog for whatever random reason.  That will never stop.  But one thing is consistent, whenever one of these IDs gets burned (and they almost always do at some point), they disappear never to return only to find a new poster with a recent 'born on' date appear that talks eerily like the recently disposed poster.  You current account is burned, so I look forward to seeing llanafranks go away and a new 'born on' account appear talking like...well...llanafranks!  :-)

    Well I apologize for annoying you and others. I dont really care what you guys think though. Was just trying to help you guys win some money. But don't worry I won't post picks here anymore. Learned my lesson today!

    But I did go 2-0 with my ats picks in this game. I thought rockets would lose by 2. I thought that's how they'd rig it. That's all. I keep it simple. You guys over think a lot of your games and it frustrates me. From an elite capper such as myelf, I'm just tyrin to help you guys win some games and give ya good advice. But most of you don't appreciate it. 

    Keep being sore losers then. I'm happy even though I lost today. I don't go around blaming others because I lose a bet, like most of you do here on this site. 
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:03 PM ET #107

    Golden State Series is my pick for next series

    (sorry said I wouldnt post picks but why not, I wont be betting on it)

    So I just posted this so others could fade. They'll learn not to fade me sooner or later. lol they got lucky this time with the rockets. But if they faded my ATS they went 0-2 today.

    So, when will they ever learn, IDK
    Reply
    Golden State Series is my pick for next series

    (sorry said I wouldnt post picks but why not, I wont be betting on it)

    So I just posted this so others could fade. They'll learn not to fade me sooner or later. lol they got lucky this time with the rockets. But if they faded my ATS they went 0-2 today.

    So, when will they ever learn, IDK
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:04 PM ET #108

    Oh  no I win a lot. My bank was low because of other things. Nothing to do with sports. I spend my sports bankroll on slots too. And also as you see I risk it all sometimes.  I just need MM and I'm good t go!

    Sorry for my pissy attitude as well everyone. I just quit smoking, that's probably why I'm like this. So please forgive me. No hard feelings here.
    Reply
    Oh  no I win a lot. My bank was low because of other things. Nothing to do with sports. I spend my sports bankroll on slots too. And also as you see I risk it all sometimes.  I just need MM and I'm good t go!

    Sorry for my pissy attitude as well everyone. I just quit smoking, that's probably why I'm like this. So please forgive me. No hard feelings here.
     
    ih8nits
    ih8nits
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 791
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:05 PM ET #109

    If you make 5 good picks, then waste it all being wrong about the next one, you are not an elite capper. elite cappers are supposed to make a lot of money in the long run. 
    Reply
    If you make 5 good picks, then waste it all being wrong about the next one, you are not an elite capper. elite cappers are supposed to make a lot of money in the long run. 
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:06 PM ET #110

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

       It's not that you lose bets. Everyone knows you lose lots of bets.  It's you saying the Clippers blow a 19 point lead on purpose so the series can go 7 games.  And other nonsense like that.  How did that work out for Clips, or you think they don't care about not going to finals? 

    Yep. Then he spins everything to fit into an entirely new scenario

    Nothing but a mental case
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

       It's not that you lose bets. Everyone knows you lose lots of bets.  It's you saying the Clippers blow a 19 point lead on purpose so the series can go 7 games.  And other nonsense like that.  How did that work out for Clips, or you think they don't care about not going to finals? 

    Yep. Then he spins everything to fit into an entirely new scenario

    Nothing but a mental case
     
    drozanski
    drozanski
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 669
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:07 PM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Well I apologize for annoying you and others. I dont really care what you guys think though. Was just trying to help you guys win some money. But don't worry I won't post picks here anymore. Learned my lesson today!

    But I did go 2-0 with my ats picks in this game. I thought rockets would lose by 2. I thought that's how they'd rig it. That's all. I keep it simple. You guys over think a lot of your games and it frustrates me. From an elite capper such as myelf, I'm just tyrin to help you guys win some games and give ya good advice. But most of you don't appreciate it. 

    Keep being sore losers then. I'm happy even though I lost today. I don't go around blaming others because I lose a bet, like most of you do here on this site. 


    You didn't win anything.  You bet Clippers and Under Hou total points.  You are the most narcissistic, delusional person I have ever known.  You are a compulsive liar.  You do not win 90% of your bets like you claim.  You are not an "elite capper".  You do not help people win $, unless they are fading you.  PLEASE GO AWAY. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    Well I apologize for annoying you and others. I dont really care what you guys think though. Was just trying to help you guys win some money. But don't worry I won't post picks here anymore. Learned my lesson today!

    But I did go 2-0 with my ats picks in this game. I thought rockets would lose by 2. I thought that's how they'd rig it. That's all. I keep it simple. You guys over think a lot of your games and it frustrates me. From an elite capper such as myelf, I'm just tyrin to help you guys win some games and give ya good advice. But most of you don't appreciate it. 

    Keep being sore losers then. I'm happy even though I lost today. I don't go around blaming others because I lose a bet, like most of you do here on this site. 


    You didn't win anything.  You bet Clippers and Under Hou total points.  You are the most narcissistic, delusional person I have ever known.  You are a compulsive liar.  You do not win 90% of your bets like you claim.  You are not an "elite capper".  You do not help people win $, unless they are fading you.  PLEASE GO AWAY. 
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:14 PM ET #112

    I win long term. Just need MM. I admitted that.
    90% I guess was an exageration. Sorry. I do win 90% on my good streaks but not long term.
    Reply
    I win long term. Just need MM. I admitted that.
    90% I guess was an exageration. Sorry. I do win 90% on my good streaks but not long term.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:15 PM ET #113

    It depends on what you mean too. I lost only 1 series pick all post season until today.

    So I am 90% depending on what way you look at things.

    In the past month I've had at least 10 parlays lose by only 1 game.

    So, no I don't win 90% of my parlays. I never said i did. Sorry for the confusion
    Reply
    It depends on what you mean too. I lost only 1 series pick all post season until today.

    So I am 90% depending on what way you look at things.

    In the past month I've had at least 10 parlays lose by only 1 game.

    So, no I don't win 90% of my parlays. I never said i did. Sorry for the confusion
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:15 PM ET #114

    Since you're like 3647-3 on your non posted plays. Maybe you shouldn't post
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Since you're like 3647-3 on your non posted plays. Maybe you shouldn't post
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:16 PM ET #115

    I dont keep track either of my win% so no way to know for sure but I am in the 80% range. I am elite. No narcissist, just being honest.

    I get one loss here and the dogs all jump on me. lol they dont want winners here I know. They just tryin to run me out of the site
    Reply
    I dont keep track either of my win% so no way to know for sure but I am in the 80% range. I am elite. No narcissist, just being honest.

    I get one loss here and the dogs all jump on me. lol they dont want winners here I know. They just tryin to run me out of the site
     
    monstergrit
    monstergrit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 4606
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:18 PM ET #116

    the circus continues
    Reply
    the circus continues
     
    TexansSwagga
    TexansSwagga
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 478
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    It depends on what you mean too. I lost only 1 series pick all post season until today.

    So I am 90% depending on what way you look at things.

    In the past month I've had at least 10 parlays lose by only 1 game.

    So, no I don't win 90% of my parlays. I never said i did. Sorry for the confusion



    Do us all a favor and TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    It depends on what you mean too. I lost only 1 series pick all post season until today.

    So I am 90% depending on what way you look at things.

    In the past month I've had at least 10 parlays lose by only 1 game.

    So, no I don't win 90% of my parlays. I never said i did. Sorry for the confusion



    Do us all a favor and TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:28 PM ET #118

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    I dont keep track either of my win% so no way to know for sure but I am in the 80% range. I am elite. No narcissist, just being honest.

    I get one loss here and the dogs all jump on me. lol they dont want winners here I know. They just tryin to run me out of the site

    You barely hit  30% on your posted plays. Keep the lies up will you
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    I dont keep track either of my win% so no way to know for sure but I am in the 80% range. I am elite. No narcissist, just being honest.

    I get one loss here and the dogs all jump on me. lol they dont want winners here I know. They just tryin to run me out of the site

    You barely hit  30% on your posted plays. Keep the lies up will you
     
    KG10
    KG10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1956
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:31 PM ET #119


    Reply

     
    kevmode
    kevmode
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 6587
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:32 PM ET #120

    Reply
     
    ih8nits
    ih8nits
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 791
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:47 PM ET #121

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Since you're like 3647-3 on your non posted plays. Maybe you shouldn't post

    Or maybe he should switch it up and post the non-posted plays. Which would make the posted plays the non-posted plays though then. Freaky.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Since you're like 3647-3 on your non posted plays. Maybe you shouldn't post

    Or maybe he should switch it up and post the non-posted plays. Which would make the posted plays the non-posted plays though then. Freaky.
     
    cashin
    cashin
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 17210
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 7:48 PM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Well NBA fan, it's all good. One day I'll learn MM
    I vow NOT to risk my entire bankroll once I get a substantial one. What you don't understand is that I had HARDLY ANYTHING, so why not risk it. If I told you guys how much I bet today, you'd probably laugh at me. It wasn't no $5 like some idiot suggested, but it wasn't a lot. So, why not risk it all on a 99% bet?

    The reason Clippers were 99% estimated by me, to win today was for 3 reasons. I rarely ever lose a bet like this, and clippers never lost 3 in a row with blake, and also teams up 3-1 rarely ever lose the series.

    So those 3 reasons made it a 99% bet and totally worth risking 100
    % of my measly little bank



    Didn't intend to jump on you. Was just that beyond the betting nonsense that didn't make much sense, your reasoning was seriously flawed as well.

    It was never anywhere close to a 99% bet. Reg season is nothing like the playoffs where everything is fluid, tms hone in on each other, adjustments are made, momentum is big & homecourt for a gm 7 is huge. The not losing 3 straight didn't mean near as much in this gm as homecourt ,the radical momentum swing & the way they won by dd's on the road w/o Harden in the 4th.

    GL in the future. Seriously hope you won't be putting anything substantial on GST to sweep the wc finals series :)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Well NBA fan, it's all good. One day I'll learn MM
    I vow NOT to risk my entire bankroll once I get a substantial one. What you don't understand is that I had HARDLY ANYTHING, so why not risk it. If I told you guys how much I bet today, you'd probably laugh at me. It wasn't no $5 like some idiot suggested, but it wasn't a lot. So, why not risk it all on a 99% bet?

    The reason Clippers were 99% estimated by me, to win today was for 3 reasons. I rarely ever lose a bet like this, and clippers never lost 3 in a row with blake, and also teams up 3-1 rarely ever lose the series.

    So those 3 reasons made it a 99% bet and totally worth risking 100
    % of my measly little bank



    Didn't intend to jump on you. Was just that beyond the betting nonsense that didn't make much sense, your reasoning was seriously flawed as well.

    It was never anywhere close to a 99% bet. Reg season is nothing like the playoffs where everything is fluid, tms hone in on each other, adjustments are made, momentum is big & homecourt for a gm 7 is huge. The not losing 3 straight didn't mean near as much in this gm as homecourt ,the radical momentum swing & the way they won by dd's on the road w/o Harden in the 4th.

    GL in the future. Seriously hope you won't be putting anything substantial on GST to sweep the wc finals series :)
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 10:36 PM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by cashin:




    Didn't intend to jump on you. Was just that beyond the betting nonsense that didn't make much sense, your reasoning was seriously flawed as well.

    It was never anywhere close to a 99% bet. Reg season is nothing like the playoffs where everything is fluid, tms hone in on each other, adjustments are made, momentum is big & homecourt for a gm 7 is huge. The not losing 3 straight didn't mean near as much in this gm as homecourt ,the radical momentum swing & the way they won by dd's on the road w/o Harden in the 4th.

    GL in the future. Seriously hope you won't be putting anything substantial on GST to sweep the wc finals series :)

    Thanks. I admit I was totally wrong here. I was estimating 99% according to those factors, but once the game started it was clear that my estimate was way off. I was totally backwards. The rockets were the ones with the 99% chance to win! Well I guess we could say 100% chance because clippers never even lead in that game.

    Even though I lost everything, not a devastating loss. I didn't really have much to begin with. But I just really wanted to see the clippers go to the finals this year. So, was disappointed about that. Can't believe they blew this series.

    As for me going 30% on here, I doubt that. They probably just making that up. The only losses I can remember ever posting here was this clippers pick and my bulls series pick. I went 2-1 today with the 3 picks I posted here. I posted clippers ml, rockets +2.5 and under 220

    So still a winning day for whoever followed all 3 of my picks.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cashin:




    Didn't intend to jump on you. Was just that beyond the betting nonsense that didn't make much sense, your reasoning was seriously flawed as well.

    It was never anywhere close to a 99% bet. Reg season is nothing like the playoffs where everything is fluid, tms hone in on each other, adjustments are made, momentum is big & homecourt for a gm 7 is huge. The not losing 3 straight didn't mean near as much in this gm as homecourt ,the radical momentum swing & the way they won by dd's on the road w/o Harden in the 4th.

    GL in the future. Seriously hope you won't be putting anything substantial on GST to sweep the wc finals series :)

    Thanks. I admit I was totally wrong here. I was estimating 99% according to those factors, but once the game started it was clear that my estimate was way off. I was totally backwards. The rockets were the ones with the 99% chance to win! Well I guess we could say 100% chance because clippers never even lead in that game.

    Even though I lost everything, not a devastating loss. I didn't really have much to begin with. But I just really wanted to see the clippers go to the finals this year. So, was disappointed about that. Can't believe they blew this series.

    As for me going 30% on here, I doubt that. They probably just making that up. The only losses I can remember ever posting here was this clippers pick and my bulls series pick. I went 2-1 today with the 3 picks I posted here. I posted clippers ml, rockets +2.5 and under 220

    So still a winning day for whoever followed all 3 of my picks.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 10:37 PM ET #124

    Oh nah I don't really think Golden State will sweep them. I believe they could if they wanted, but you know how I feel about the game. It's all setup so of course they are going to want a longer series than 4 games. 
    Reply
    Oh nah I don't really think Golden State will sweep them. I believe they could if they wanted, but you know how I feel about the game. It's all setup so of course they are going to want a longer series than 4 games. 
     
     
    NYG4rings
    NYG4rings
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1503
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 11:17 PM ET #125

    llanafranks calling self "elite"... lol... elite at believing kids in their moms basement claiming to make 30k bets... the writing was on the wall when bulls were down 3-2 and u thought they could beat lebron... go back to watching QVC or whatever u do cause u aint got a clue.. miss 80%.... haha fk outa here
    Reply
    llanafranks calling self "elite"... lol... elite at believing kids in their moms basement claiming to make 30k bets... the writing was on the wall when bulls were down 3-2 and u thought they could beat lebron... go back to watching QVC or whatever u do cause u aint got a clue.. miss 80%.... haha fk outa here
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 567 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,199
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,871
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,181
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 670
    • MLB Playoffs 5,022
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,454
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.