• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Betting 100% of my bankroll on Clippers ML

    «First Previous 123 ... 91011
    capdatazz
    LIanafranks5
    Carpinteria
    MacaroniMan
    wmi799
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 39999
    Posts: 261
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011
     
    capdatazz
    capdatazz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1195
    Posted: May. 27, 2015 - 12:14 AM ET #251

    Reply
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 27, 2015 - 12:28 AM ET #252

    Not hiding. I rarely post here anymore. I told you guys if you kept responding with stupid crap, I wouldn't reply.

    Like seriously, why should I keep wasting time replying when you guys don't get it. I've explained the same thing over and over again. Gets pointless after a while. But if you do want to hear it again- I'd rather go 1-0 on an 8 team parlay than go 8-0 with straight bets. 

    Anyone that knows math can easily see an 8 team parlay is far more profitable than winning 8 straight bets.  So for you guys to make fun of me for nailing 8 teamer after 8 teamer is pretty insane.

    Let's see you guys nail a couple of 8 teamers back to back like I did.

    No more picks for you guys either. 
    Reply
    Not hiding. I rarely post here anymore. I told you guys if you kept responding with stupid crap, I wouldn't reply.

    Like seriously, why should I keep wasting time replying when you guys don't get it. I've explained the same thing over and over again. Gets pointless after a while. But if you do want to hear it again- I'd rather go 1-0 on an 8 team parlay than go 8-0 with straight bets. 

    Anyone that knows math can easily see an 8 team parlay is far more profitable than winning 8 straight bets.  So for you guys to make fun of me for nailing 8 teamer after 8 teamer is pretty insane.

    Let's see you guys nail a couple of 8 teamers back to back like I did.

    No more picks for you guys either. 
     
    Carpinteria
    Carpinteria
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 6477
    Posted: May. 27, 2015 - 12:37 AM ET #253

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    No more picks for you guys either. 

     

     

    Covers should just shut down now . . . .

     

     

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    No more picks for you guys either. 

     

     

    Covers should just shut down now . . . .

     

     

     

     

     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 27, 2015 - 2:54 AM ET #254



    I've gambled for like over 25 years. Been a long time.

    Sports betting about 10 years. Even though I probably have the world record for winning at the highest percentage consistently, I still suck at Money managment.
    Reply


    I've gambled for like over 25 years. Been a long time.

    Sports betting about 10 years. Even though I probably have the world record for winning at the highest percentage consistently, I still suck at Money managment.
     
    MacaroniMan
    MacaroniMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 2347
    Posted: May. 27, 2015 - 3:40 AM ET #255

    So should we have heard of you by now? Sports gambling for 10 years and 8 team hitters, do u live in Vegas?
    Reply
    So should we have heard of you by now? Sports gambling for 10 years and 8 team hitters, do u live in Vegas?
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 27, 2015 - 6:27 AM ET #256

    It's okay you ran and hid like a coward. You lost the one you posted here and got embarrassed. You claim you win so many of these, but can't prove it. I'd run and hide too if actions couldn't back up words. You suck, Pretty simple for all to see

    You're a born liar. 
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    It's okay you ran and hid like a coward. You lost the one you posted here and got embarrassed. You claim you win so many of these, but can't prove it. I'd run and hide too if actions couldn't back up words. You suck, Pretty simple for all to see

    You're a born liar. 
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 27, 2015 - 6:29 AM ET #257

    BTW - I've hit 348 eight teamers. Just didn't post them
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    BTW - I've hit 348 eight teamers. Just didn't post them
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 27, 2015 - 7:29 AM ET #258

    I see he hits 44% of his contest plays! I mean for someone as good as he claims, his post prove otherwise


    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    I see he hits 44% of his contest plays! I mean for someone as good as he claims, his post prove otherwise


     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: May. 27, 2015 - 12:57 PM ET #259

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Not hiding. I rarely post here anymore. I told you guys if you kept responding with stupid crap, I wouldn't reply.

    Like seriously, why should I keep wasting time replying when you guys don't get it. I've explained the same thing over and over again. Gets pointless after a while. But if you do want to hear it again- I'd rather go 1-0 on an 8 team parlay than go 8-0 with straight bets. 

    Anyone that knows math can easily see an 8 team parlay is far more profitable than winning 8 straight bets.  So for you guys to make fun of me for nailing 8 teamer after 8 teamer is pretty insane.

    Let's see you guys nail a couple of 8 teamers back to back like I did.

    No more picks for you guys either. 

    You can't/don't hit 8 teamers for profit. That's a LOCK!  I bet you are close to 50% on your games you put into parlays (meaning you hit about 4 of 8 on average).  Unless you are playing super juiced ML's or something, even still, I highly doubt you hit any 8 teamers.

    I am sad about you not posting plays though, would love some good fade material.  

    Because I hope you understand what you are in this forum.  Complete troll and 100% fade gold.  Too bad you're too much of a pu$$y to back up your outrageous claims.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Not hiding. I rarely post here anymore. I told you guys if you kept responding with stupid crap, I wouldn't reply.

    Like seriously, why should I keep wasting time replying when you guys don't get it. I've explained the same thing over and over again. Gets pointless after a while. But if you do want to hear it again- I'd rather go 1-0 on an 8 team parlay than go 8-0 with straight bets. 

    Anyone that knows math can easily see an 8 team parlay is far more profitable than winning 8 straight bets.  So for you guys to make fun of me for nailing 8 teamer after 8 teamer is pretty insane.

    Let's see you guys nail a couple of 8 teamers back to back like I did.

    No more picks for you guys either. 

    You can't/don't hit 8 teamers for profit. That's a LOCK!  I bet you are close to 50% on your games you put into parlays (meaning you hit about 4 of 8 on average).  Unless you are playing super juiced ML's or something, even still, I highly doubt you hit any 8 teamers.

    I am sad about you not posting plays though, would love some good fade material.  

    Because I hope you understand what you are in this forum.  Complete troll and 100% fade gold.  Too bad you're too much of a pu$$y to back up your outrageous claims.  
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 27, 2015 - 2:17 PM ET #260

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:


    You can't/don't hit 8 teamers for profit. That's a LOCK!  I bet you are close to 50% on your games you put into parlays (meaning you hit about 4 of 8 on average).  Unless you are playing super juiced ML's or something, even still, I highly doubt you hit any 8 teamers.

    I am sad about you not posting plays though, would love some good fade material.  

    Because I hope you understand what you are in this forum.  Complete troll and 100% fade gold.  Too bad you're too much of a pu$$y to back up your outrageous claims.  

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:


    You can't/don't hit 8 teamers for profit. That's a LOCK!  I bet you are close to 50% on your games you put into parlays (meaning you hit about 4 of 8 on average).  Unless you are playing super juiced ML's or something, even still, I highly doubt you hit any 8 teamers.

    I am sad about you not posting plays though, would love some good fade material.  

    Because I hope you understand what you are in this forum.  Complete troll and 100% fade gold.  Too bad you're too much of a pu$$y to back up your outrageous claims.  

     
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2015 - 10:16 AM ET #261

    Bump of this classic thread from this idiot
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Bump of this classic thread from this idiot
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,199
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,871
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,181
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 670
    • MLB Playoffs 5,022
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,454
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,281
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.