Well hoping for a perfect 3-0 morning here in MLB.
Current up 4-0 in the Oakland game.
Houston up 3-2
Only loser so far is White sox but they only down by 1
Then Houston Rockets later will be an easy winner.
I can't see them losing at home to the warriors today.
Houston has outplayed the warriors so far in this series, but a few mistakes left Houston on the losing end of both of the first 2 games
And then Ducks Puck line will be another easy winner. I actually put Ducks ML on my parlay, because I didn't bet much and wanted a higher payout. Ducks should win outright.
Stop being so pessimistic guys. If I hit 4-1 today that's still 75% winners for my picks. Nobody said you had to parlay them. I recommend you do both because I have many days where I hit 100% and so I win parlays all the time. Most of the plays were underdogs as well.
Well hoping for a perfect 3-0 morning here in MLB.
Current up 4-0 in the Oakland game.
Houston up 3-2
Only loser so far is White sox but they only down by 1
Then Houston Rockets later will be an easy winner.
I can't see them losing at home to the warriors today.
Houston has outplayed the warriors so far in this series, but a few mistakes left Houston on the losing end of both of the first 2 games
And then Ducks Puck line will be another easy winner. I actually put Ducks ML on my parlay, because I didn't bet much and wanted a higher payout. Ducks should win outright.
Stop being so pessimistic guys. If I hit 4-1 today that's still 75% winners for my picks. Nobody said you had to parlay them. I recommend you do both because I have many days where I hit 100% and so I win parlays all the time. Most of the plays were underdogs as well.
Well hoping for a perfect 3-0 morning here in MLB.
Current up 4-0 in the Oakland game.
Houston up 3-2
Only loser so far is White sox but they only down by 1
Then Houston Rockets later will be an easy winner.
I can't see them losing at home to the warriors today.
Houston has outplayed the warriors so far in this series, but a few mistakes left Houston on the losing end of both of the first 2 games
And then Ducks Puck line will be another easy winner. I actually put Ducks ML on my parlay, because I didn't bet much and wanted a higher payout. Ducks should win outright.
Stop being so pessimistic guys. If I hit 4-1 today that's still 75% winners for my picks. Nobody said you had to parlay them. I recommend you do both because I have many days where I hit 100% and so I win parlays all the time. Most of the plays were underdogs as well.
Well you lost the play, so you are hitting zero percent!
Stupid idiot, it doesn't mean squat how many of the plays hit within the parlay! What matters is THE PLAY LOST!
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:
Well hoping for a perfect 3-0 morning here in MLB.
Current up 4-0 in the Oakland game.
Houston up 3-2
Only loser so far is White sox but they only down by 1
Then Houston Rockets later will be an easy winner.
I can't see them losing at home to the warriors today.
Houston has outplayed the warriors so far in this series, but a few mistakes left Houston on the losing end of both of the first 2 games
And then Ducks Puck line will be another easy winner. I actually put Ducks ML on my parlay, because I didn't bet much and wanted a higher payout. Ducks should win outright.
Stop being so pessimistic guys. If I hit 4-1 today that's still 75% winners for my picks. Nobody said you had to parlay them. I recommend you do both because I have many days where I hit 100% and so I win parlays all the time. Most of the plays were underdogs as well.
Well you lost the play, so you are hitting zero percent!
Stupid idiot, it doesn't mean squat how many of the plays hit within the parlay! What matters is THE PLAY LOST!
Liana how long have you actually gambled? Do you actually place MONEY or other items of value when you do? Are you conducting some kind of 'social experiment'?
Liana how long have you actually gambled? Do you actually place MONEY or other items of value when you do? Are you conducting some kind of 'social experiment'?
You're good mac man, I'm on pace for my average 75% for the day.
Dont listen to WMI, he's pessimistic. Complaining about me hitting 30% when he could of faded and hit 70%
If WMI only counts my parlay % then no way do I hit 80%. lol I wish.
I just meant I win 80% of the plays I do in the parlays.
You are about the dumbest human alive. You claim you win a lot. In the gambling world it doesn't mean a thing if you hit 80%. 70% or 90% WITHIN a parlay! On plays loses the entire play loses!
It's about the bets you make with money dumbass! You made ONE bet with money. It LOST. You stupid idiot
You are at zero percent. It's not an opinion. It's a fact. It's not pessimism. It's a fact
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:
You're good mac man, I'm on pace for my average 75% for the day.
Dont listen to WMI, he's pessimistic. Complaining about me hitting 30% when he could of faded and hit 70%
If WMI only counts my parlay % then no way do I hit 80%. lol I wish.
I just meant I win 80% of the plays I do in the parlays.
You are about the dumbest human alive. You claim you win a lot. In the gambling world it doesn't mean a thing if you hit 80%. 70% or 90% WITHIN a parlay! On plays loses the entire play loses!
It's about the bets you make with money dumbass! You made ONE bet with money. It LOST. You stupid idiot
You are at zero percent. It's not an opinion. It's a fact. It's not pessimism. It's a fact
Thank you so much! And for not lying like the rest of these guys.
I could easily prove myself that I hit 80% by just posting my picks here. But I have no reason to prove anything. These fools can believe what they want.
Then don't try so hard to convince others since no one is believing you.
Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:
Thank you so much! And for not lying like the rest of these guys.
I could easily prove myself that I hit 80% by just posting my picks here. But I have no reason to prove anything. These fools can believe what they want.
Then don't try so hard to convince others since no one is believing you.
How is it possible to lie about somethingif you are giving an estimate and you admitted you don't know? Man I gotta stop coming back here. You guys are seriously lowering my IQ.
I would guess probably 75 to 80% long term
If I win 3 of 4 that is 75%.
I know math. So you're wrong again.
And my picks are INSANELY good.
But you can't have em
Stick with the freebies they give you here on this site and enjoy your 50%
You want to talk about IQ? You really want to go there?
Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:
How is it possible to lie about somethingif you are giving an estimate and you admitted you don't know? Man I gotta stop coming back here. You guys are seriously lowering my IQ.
I would guess probably 75 to 80% long term
If I win 3 of 4 that is 75%.
I know math. So you're wrong again.
And my picks are INSANELY good.
But you can't have em
Stick with the freebies they give you here on this site and enjoy your 50%
You want to talk about IQ? You really want to go there?