Adios Covers
I for one,,,, am sad to see you go..I was looking to have more conversations with you in the future..
You probably shouldn't have had that exchange with WSC in your thread " The law is a bit girdled "
You made intelligent reply's and made him look bad....
Good Luck my friend ...![]()
I for one,,,, am sad to see you go..I was looking to have more conversations with you in the future..
You probably shouldn't have had that exchange with WSC in your thread " The law is a bit girdled "
You made intelligent reply's and made him look bad....
Good Luck my friend ...![]()
I for one,,,, am sad to see you go..I was looking to have more conversations with you in the future.. You probably shouldn't have had that exchange with WSC in your thread " The law is a bit girdled " You made intelligent reply's and made him look bad.... Good Luck my friend ...
![]()
I for one,,,, am sad to see you go..I was looking to have more conversations with you in the future.. You probably shouldn't have had that exchange with WSC in your thread " The law is a bit girdled " You made intelligent reply's and made him look bad.... Good Luck my friend ...
![]()
Yo you’re gonna get bullied and then quit ?
c’mon man , what if Rocky just gave up and threw in that towel in order to save Apollo from being mauled to death by Ivan Drago …..
oh wait , nevermind ……
but um , we woulda never got that cool flashback scene where he sees it all play back again in his mind while he’s speeding around in his manual transmission black Ferrari as that snazzy rock song from the soundtrack plays .
so there’s that . Yo there’s a message in there somewhere .
Yo you’re gonna get bullied and then quit ?
c’mon man , what if Rocky just gave up and threw in that towel in order to save Apollo from being mauled to death by Ivan Drago …..
oh wait , nevermind ……
but um , we woulda never got that cool flashback scene where he sees it all play back again in his mind while he’s speeding around in his manual transmission black Ferrari as that snazzy rock song from the soundtrack plays .
so there’s that . Yo there’s a message in there somewhere .
Thinking the wrong thoughts again...
Before you speak, think about what Justin Trudeau would say. Gay trans LGBT worship trans gay asian twink stuff. Like that.
Thinking the wrong thoughts again...
Before you speak, think about what Justin Trudeau would say. Gay trans LGBT worship trans gay asian twink stuff. Like that.
@unplucked_gem
I just did a week in the box, it's just a time out for adults. We have to play by some unwritten rules sometimes
There are going to be 4 years of these rim jobs
@unplucked_gem
I just did a week in the box, it's just a time out for adults. We have to play by some unwritten rules sometimes
There are going to be 4 years of these rim jobs
Stop insulting other members, there is your answer. Same goes every single time you have been boxed. If you cant stop yourself from making jabs at other members then quit posting in the threads and areas which you cannot control yourself.
Stop insulting other members, there is your answer. Same goes every single time you have been boxed. If you cant stop yourself from making jabs at other members then quit posting in the threads and areas which you cannot control yourself.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
