@lavorat
Should change his name to Weekday. Nothing special...
Horrible auto tune crap, composed for the sole purpose of advertising. It's not music in any sense, its just an advert soundtrack, but that's modern "music" for you.
Horrible.
Horrible auto tune crap, composed for the sole purpose of advertising. It's not music in any sense, its just an advert soundtrack, but that's modern "music" for you.
Horrible.
I don't think he uses auto tune.
I don't think he uses auto tune.
You gotta be in your 50s or older. Am I right?
You gotta be in your 50s or older. Am I right?
@EastsideBangers
Lmao all you guys in this Thread are old hags and it shows . This guys music gets the females drippin wet . But you old hags wouldn’t know.
@EastsideBangers
Lmao all you guys in this Thread are old hags and it shows . This guys music gets the females drippin wet . But you old hags wouldn’t know.
Yep big 10 4
Yep big 10 4
I didn't watch 1 sec of this halftime show because I knew what it was going to be and judging by the comments I was right lol. The best halftime show I remember in recent memory was prince's in the rain in Miami I think.
I didn't watch 1 sec of this halftime show because I knew what it was going to be and judging by the comments I was right lol. The best halftime show I remember in recent memory was prince's in the rain in Miami I think.
Spot on with Prince. Still, the best Super Bowl performance I've ever seen, and perhaps greatest performer of all time period. ![]()
Spot on with Prince. Still, the best Super Bowl performance I've ever seen, and perhaps greatest performer of all time period. ![]()
