Holy crap this is horrible ![]()
Whoever booked this fool for the halftime show needs to be fired
He paid 7 million for that spot
https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/02/05/why-the-weeknd-wont-be-paid-for-the-super-bowl-halftime-show/?sh=263d7ce662c1
He paid 7 million for that spot
https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/02/05/why-the-weeknd-wont-be-paid-for-the-super-bowl-halftime-show/?sh=263d7ce662c1
I can't lie, I waited 2 minutes in before leaving to pinch a loaf.
To each their own, but this was about as generic and corporate music as one can find. A karaoke session in the middle of a football field. I much prefer JLo and her friends d from last year and I can't name any of her songs.
I can't lie, I waited 2 minutes in before leaving to pinch a loaf.
To each their own, but this was about as generic and corporate music as one can find. A karaoke session in the middle of a football field. I much prefer JLo and her friends d from last year and I can't name any of her songs.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 178
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,718
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,749
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,068
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
