Zebras making sure Taylor is happy.. fucnk it refs
Texans vs Chiefs in-game live
If I was a Houston defender I'd freaking lay out Maholmes so he wouldn't get up, phuck it, they're gonna call a penalty anyways so knock his azz out
But that's just me...
If I was a Houston defender I'd freaking lay out Maholmes so he wouldn't get up, phuck it, they're gonna call a penalty anyways so knock his azz out
But that's just me...
@SteamCave You have a valid point. Might as well get your money’s worth
exactly
should have been a penalty for him flopping there
@SteamCave You have a valid point. Might as well get your money’s worth
exactly
should have been a penalty for him flopping there
@bigjc
![]()
It's crazy. I don't think the refs held Brady's hand more than they have for Mahomes at the same point in their careers. Brady had some insane luck to go with it
@bigjc
![]()
It's crazy. I don't think the refs held Brady's hand more than they have for Mahomes at the same point in their careers. Brady had some insane luck to go with it
Quote Originally Posted by smac38: @SteamCave You have a valid point. Might as well get your money’s worth exactly should have been a penalty for him flopping there
This.
I don't have any skin in this game, and for the most part I typically blow off all the chatter about Chiefs penalties, but this is unreal.
Quote Originally Posted by smac38: @SteamCave You have a valid point. Might as well get your money’s worth exactly should have been a penalty for him flopping there
This.
I don't have any skin in this game, and for the most part I typically blow off all the chatter about Chiefs penalties, but this is unreal.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 183
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,720
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,765
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,798
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,097
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,601
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
