This game is BS
Texans vs Chiefs in-game live
The dumb part was when they got a play just before the 2 min shoukdnof been smart and ran the ball as clock stops regardless instead again throws the ball and ofc hit sacked how do these dumbass make so much money being stupid???
The dumb part was when they got a play just before the 2 min shoukdnof been smart and ran the ball as clock stops regardless instead again throws the ball and ofc hit sacked how do these dumbass make so much money being stupid???
Quote Originally Posted by hoopsvader: CJ aint it. Bring on the next guy. I think CJ has had a helluva playoffs considering what he has to go up against here. If he had his weapons they possibly win this game.
What are you watching? The guy single handedly walked them back from an easy back door…..?
Quote Originally Posted by hoopsvader: CJ aint it. Bring on the next guy. I think CJ has had a helluva playoffs considering what he has to go up against here. If he had his weapons they possibly win this game.
What are you watching? The guy single handedly walked them back from an easy back door…..?
The dumb part was when they got a play just before the 2 min shoukdnof been smart and ran the ball as clock stops regardless instead again throws the ball and ofc hit sacked how do these dumbass make so much money being stupid???
exaclty. Except they didn’t make a single decision correctly the entire fucking game.
The dumb part was when they got a play just before the 2 min shoukdnof been smart and ran the ball as clock stops regardless instead again throws the ball and ofc hit sacked how do these dumbass make so much money being stupid???
exaclty. Except they didn’t make a single decision correctly the entire fucking game.
The dumb part was when they got a play just before the 2 min shoukdnof been smart and ran the ball as clock stops regardless instead again throws the ball and ofc hit sacked how do these dumbass make so much money being stupid???
very very questionable IQ.
The dumb part was when they got a play just before the 2 min shoukdnof been smart and ran the ball as clock stops regardless instead again throws the ball and ofc hit sacked how do these dumbass make so much money being stupid???
very very questionable IQ.
Omg... I bought a point i have +9.5
Holy shizzzzzzz I never thought they would do that hahaha I was just about to post i stg backdoor covers only happen when i have the fav
Omg... I bought a point i have +9.5
Holy shizzzzzzz I never thought they would do that hahaha I was just about to post i stg backdoor covers only happen when i have the fav
Absolute fuckery of a game lol
I think Lions vs Commanders will be more entertaining. Probably a shootout . Commander games have been fun to watch this season ngl
Absolute fuckery of a game lol
I think Lions vs Commanders will be more entertaining. Probably a shootout . Commander games have been fun to watch this season ngl
That's the luckiest cover I've ever gotten, nothing even close.
Would somebody please explain why KC ran another play, and especially that one?
That's the luckiest cover I've ever gotten, nothing even close.
Would somebody please explain why KC ran another play, and especially that one?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 172
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,702
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,032
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,588
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
