Parlay Wager - 1 Parlay of 6 Teams
[209] SAN FRANCISCO -1403 WON 42-10
[218] NEW ORLEANS -540 WON 35-17
[220] NEW ENGLAND -260 WON 27-17
[226] DENVER -580 WON 45-21
[229] GREEN BAY -400 WON 44-31
SEATTLE -580
$494.91 To Win $1000.00
Parlay Wager - 1 Parlay of 6 Teams
[209] SAN FRANCISCO -1403 WON 42-10
[218] NEW ORLEANS -540 WON 35-17
[220] NEW ENGLAND -260 WON 27-17
[226] DENVER -580 WON 45-21
[229] GREEN BAY -400 WON 44-31
SEATTLE -580
$494.91 To Win $1000.00
Parlay Wager - 1 Parlay of 6 Teams
[209] SAN FRANCISCO -1403 WON 42-10
[218] NEW ORLEANS -540 WON 35-17
[220] NEW ENGLAND -260 WON 27-17
[226] DENVER -580 WON 45-21
[229] GREEN BAY -400 WON 44-31
SEATTLE -580
$494.91 To Win $1000.00
I usually see it this way as well Professional1 but I have been on a shitty run the last two weeks and I got screwed by the Jets when the Falcons got beat a few weeks back not hedging a parlay that was on its last leg needing a Str8 up Falcons ML win lucky I was able to get a good live bet odds when the Falcons took the lead with 2 mins left cause I knew there defense would lose the game. Thanks for the advice and BOL tonight
I usually see it this way as well Professional1 but I have been on a shitty run the last two weeks and I got screwed by the Jets when the Falcons got beat a few weeks back not hedging a parlay that was on its last leg needing a Str8 up Falcons ML win lucky I was able to get a good live bet odds when the Falcons took the lead with 2 mins left cause I knew there defense would lose the game. Thanks for the advice and BOL tonight
Great point and I have thought about all the favorites that won yesterday and the what if's I would have bet the spreads. Anyways BOL tonight to you thanks for the input ![]()
Great point and I have thought about all the favorites that won yesterday and the what if's I would have bet the spreads. Anyways BOL tonight to you thanks for the input ![]()
